Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Ladies, Share Your Experience Dating Shorter Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Your Experience Dating Shorter Guys (407 Views)

My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Share Your Experience Dating Shorter Guys by engrtee(f): 1:03am On Aug 04, 2020
And guys do you feel comfortable wearing around her in public wearing high heels and taking pictures
You have him stand while you sit. Or you make sure to sit down at the same time. You don’t want him to know that you’ve spotted an uneven surface and intentionally placed yourself on the lower part to give him a few inches. You just let it seem natural.

Re: Ladies, Share Your Experience Dating Shorter Guys by Kaykay999(m): 1:09am On Aug 04, 2020
grin I hear say short guys dey vex like mad grin cheesy lwkmd

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Is Polygamous In Nature / Religious People Are The Most Evil People! / [FREE Ebook] How To Be An Alpha Male And Attract Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.