Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe (50034 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Martinelli35: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
I am going to make this as brief as possible. I have noticed a trend with the reputation Nigerians seem to have with other Africans. I am currently dating a girl from Zimbabwe and we both are resident in England. The day I asked her out, she was initially a bit skeptical and told me her father had told her to avoid ending up with a Nigerian, I asked her why and she told me she had no idea.

We started dating and I began to get an idea of the reputation we had, obviously she was scared I had a wife and some kids back in Nigeria, I had to convince her that this was not the case and that I genuinely liked her.

Another time she told her friend from Zambia that she was dating a Nigerian and was told to be careful while dealing with me as a Nigerian.
It’s not all bad though, obviously we also have a reputation of being smooth talkers, she told me that we Nigerians have a way with words and that can make us irresistible at times. Who else has experienced this?

156 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Lilsameey: 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
I will be very happy to date and marry a girl not from Nigeria, I will rather go for any other African countries babes or Go for Some white countries(Only Some) or maybe Asians.,..
Edited:,..Wtf,..I made FTC,....Hats off to the innocent souls we have lost during this hard times in Nigeria.

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
I was talking to this Kenyan babe from Instagram and she really liked the idea of dating a Nigerian. Nigerians are like superstars in Kenya and she had nothing negative to say about us...

That said, I don't think any African country is in any position to criticize us cos we are making the continent proud for the most part and we are very warm... If her (father's) wahala is too much, please go for Naija babe,we understand each other better.

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by FreeStuffsNG: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
We helped the Zimbaweans during their Independence struggle. Nigerians bond overseas, regardless of tribe or religion. And our prowess in music, sports and academics gives them the idea that we have both brawn and brain.
Please rep us well. If you don't love her, let her be abeg.
Here is free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you, it's 100% free!
https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.

252 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by thesicilian: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Are you sure you don't have a wife and kids back home

295 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Offpoint1: 8:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
All I'm searching for is a Chinese or Russian woman...
For the Chinese girl, we can do the standing position for hours without me being exhausted...Unlimited 360 degree styles is guaranteed.
For the Russian girl, I love how cold-hearted the Russians are, it'll keep my sense in check.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by chukwuibuipob: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
sad DNT blame her but the bad ones among us.Even a Nigerian will deceive/scam his fellow brotha.How do u expect outsiders to trust U?

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by slawormiir: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Damnnn niggar

The father to that Zimbabwean girl friend of yours is not a real niggar
Grab my gadmnnn weed and a bottle to read comments

It seems there are alot of real niggarrrs on this thread

Whether the world like it or not. We are the real niggarz of Africa.....most baby girls from other Africa countries know this....
They always want to to stick with our men.....because they know we are strong, though, real and hard....

And when a baby girl know you are are though and real...they stick to your asss like glue
That is how one Zimbabwean abi Zambia girl stick to my uncle's ass in texas......they are married now

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2021

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Lilsameey: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
All I'm searching for is a Chinese or Russian woman...
,..You are a bad guy.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Kirkman: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Martinelli35:
I am going to make this as brief as possible. I have noticed a trend with the reputation Nigerians seem to have with other Africans. I am currently dating a girl from Zimbabwe and we both are resident in England. The day I asked her out, she was initially a bit skeptical and told me her father had told her to avoid ending up with a Nigerian, I asked her why and she told me she had no idea.
We started dating and I began to get an idea of the reputation we had, obviously she was scared I had a wife and some kids back in Nigeria, I had to convince her that this was not the case and that I genuinely liked her. Another time she told her friend from Zambia that she was dating a Nigerian and was told to be careful while dealing with me as a Nigerian.
It’s not all bad though, obviously we also have a reputation of being smooth talkers, she told me that we Nigerians have a way with words and that can make us irresistible at times. Who else has experienced this?
Be that different Nigerian and change her sterotype mentlaity so that even when you are out of sight, she would beat her chest anywhere and say that a Nigerian made a positive impact in her lifetime.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Disclaimer12: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bros na because she dey UK! Normal normal Zimbabwe dey happy to date naija guys! Who dey reason their side for street normally ? They have worst reputation than Nigerians! 80% of the prostitute in south Africa are from Zim, 75% of thieves and hijackers are from Zim! If u have time, try visit joburg, go to Hillbrow, Berea or Yeoville, go to joburg CBD and ask around then you'll have a rethink! Naso one wan dey form accent for me for Munich Germany, I carpet her and she humble! If no be say men dey like try new things, wetin dey Zim girl body? Abeg we get more pressing matter than to be worried about a country that don't even have their own currencies! Make she go boil beans jor

334 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Disclaimer12: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Change who? Do they have better reputations? U all just treat every nonNigerians as expatriates! Abeg free the dude to be himself! F%%k whatever assumptions she got upstairs
Kirkman:

Be that different Nigerian and change her sterotype mentlaity so that even when you are out of sight, she would beat her chest any here and say that a Nigerian made a positive impact in her lifetime.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Disclaimer12: 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lies from pit of hell! Abeg make una shut up jor! Every nation has their bad sides! Nigeria is a big nation! Like half of Africa, that's why u hear if stories! If her country men were good enough, why then was she dating a Nigerian?
InTheCloudySky:
I remember my Ethiopian friend who once dated a Nigerian man and said she would never in her life date another Nigerian man again. Till now, she can't stand Nigerian men, though she's no longer single anyway. Your fellow Nigerian men are to blame for tainting y'alls' reputation.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Disclaimer12: 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Abeg even if all country have to complain about Nigeria, it ain't gonna be Zim, they have no moral justification to do so! Abeg I'll rather date a Benin olosho than dating an average Harare girl

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
Trust me, other African girls are mad over naija guys...dated an Ivorian and she was the smoothest and most gentle babe I ever did

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by CountVersailles(f): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Bros na because she dey UK! Normal normal Zimbabwe dey happy to date naija guys! Who dey reason their side for street normally ? They have worst reputation than Nigerians! [b]80% of the prostitute in south Africa are from Zim, 75% of thieves and hijackers are from Zim! [/b]If u have time, try visit joburg, go to Hillbrow, Berea or Yeoville, go to joburg CBD and ask around then you'll have a rethink! Naso one wan dey form accent for me for Munich Germany, I carpet her and she humble! If no be say men dey like try new things, wetin dey Zim girl body? Abeg we get more pressing matter than to be worried about a country that don't even have their own currencies! Make she go boil beans jor
Oga, abeg, how did you come up with the numbers?

12 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Bifwoli: 10:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Afriqan:
I was talking to this Kenyan babe from Instagram and she really liked the idea of dating a Nigerian. Nigerians are like superstars in Kenya and she had nothing negative to say about us...

That said, I don't think any African country is in any position to criticize us cos we are making the continent proud for the most part and we are very warm... If her (father's) wahala is too much, please go for Naija babe,we understand each other better.
Are you sure you're ok upstairs? Gosh ,you've got grand delusions.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Bifwoli: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Bros na because she dey UK! Normal normal Zimbabwe dey happy to date naija guys! Who dey reason their side for street normally ? They have worst reputation than Nigerians! 80% of the prostitute in south Africa are from Zim, 75% of thieves and hijackers are from Zim! If u have time, try visit joburg, go to Hillbrow, Berea or Yeoville, go to joburg CBD and ask around then you'll have a rethink! Naso one wan dey form accent for me for Munich Germany, I carpet her and she humble! If no be say men dey like try new things, wetin dey Zim girl body? Abeg we get more pressing matter than to be worried about a country that don't even have their own currencies! Make she go boil beans jor
Those are damn lies ,all of it .You know you're lying too and that's the worst part.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
I met a Tanzania lady that told me if we start dating and happens to go out together and I see a lady I like to smash, She could talk to the lady on my behalf.

I was like are you normal?

She told me story of her last relationship of 4 years. Her man took her to a club and She caught her man staring at another lady’s asx, She walked to the lady and chyked her for her man. She said that night She was Sleeping in one of the rooms in her boyfriends house while her boyfriend was having fun with the new lady in another room.

I asked her why She allowed such in a relationship, She said Tanzania women believes men are polygamous in nature and are free to have something new outside the relationship.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
Afriqan:

How are Nigerians making the Continent proud?

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Kuriosmynd: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
When u fvck her, remember u are representing all Nigerian men's sexual prowess.
Kindly make us proud and give us good name

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Danjikanbauchi: 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lilsameey:
I will be very happy to date and marry a girl not from Nigeria, I will rather go for any other African countries babes or Go for Some white countries(Only Some) or maybe Asians.
bro forget it, I can swear to you that Nigeria ladies are the best in times of marriage. Most African ladies don't have good character and can't even cook good food. I speaking from experience. Kenyan, SA, Cameroon and Ghanaian. The worst are SA. Another country that you can find good ladies after Nigeria is Somalian. They are cool headed.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bifwoli:
Are you sure you're ok upstairs? Gosh ,you've got grand delusions.

Tell me ur females don't prefer Nigerian men... One of them told me this, don't blame me. kiss

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by LILTJAY1: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
I cant leave nigerian girls and date another black girl.. if I am to date outside nigeria? Na white girl ni oo

18 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2021
khia:

How are Nigerians making the Continent proud?

Sport, music, etc... We are really doing well and making black people feel more connected to Africa.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Afriqan:

Sport, music, etc... We are really doing well and making black people feel more connected to Africa.

It's Ghana who is making black people connect with Africa thru the **Year of return program**.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Akposkibo(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
I'll like to date a Kenyan lady

https://www.nairaland.com/6780662/next-decision#106409007

Kindly click the link

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Idamond: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
wow,
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by b3llo(m): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
bro forget it, I can swear to you that Nigeria ladies are the best in times of marriage. Most African ladies don't have good character and can't even cook good food. I speaking from experience. Kenyan, SA, Cameroon and Ghanaian. The worst are SA. Another country that you can find good ladies after Nigeria is Somalian. They are cool headed.
Allah yaja zamanin ka rankai dade. I will like to date an Ethiopian woman or an Israeli

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Danjikanbauchi: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
b3llo:
Allah yaja zamanin ka rankai dade. I will like to date an Ethiopian woman or an Israeli
Kai Isreali Kuma, ka dai ce Ethiopian gaskiya suna da kyau.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Sleeknigga: 12:45am On Oct 04, 2021
Wetin go make me leave Nigeria(Homeland) go date another African woman, I rather date a white,

Except say I Wan smash then na Ghana and Tanzania girlz win am ogrin

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te / Couple Wears Ruggedman’s 8 Figures Hoody For Their Pre-wedding Shoot / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.