Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,695 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was (3529 Views)

She Has A New Oyinbo Boo and he is Taking her to New York! / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was by Legitupdate: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2020
Nigerian Man Gives his Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup for the first time her reactions was killing (video)

Nigerian man feeds his white with okro soup for the first time in history and he gave thanks to certain neighbor who made it possible for him to eat okro Soup after Three years now since he left Nigeria to base in western country.

the video footage that was posted by him on his Instagram account reveals the moment he was giving his boo okro soup while demand feedback from the woman on how the soup taste.

Watch video below:

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/04/nigerian-man-gives-his-oyinbo-boo-okro-soup-for-the-first-time-her-reactions-was-killing-video/ [/url]

Re: Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was by paulolee(m): 9:10am On Aug 04, 2020
we don c am.
Re: Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was by UDUJ(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2020
Legitupdate:
Nigerian Man Gives his Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup for the first time her reactions was killing (video)

Nigerian man feeds his white with okro soup for the first time in history and he gave thanks to certain neighbor who made it possible for him to eat okro Soup after Three years now since he left Nigeria to base in western country.

the video footage that was posted by him on his Instagram account reveals the moment he was giving his boo okro soup while demand feedback from the woman on how the soup taste.

Watch video below:

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/04/nigerian-man-gives-his-oyinbo-boo-okro-soup-for-the-first-time-her-reactions-was-killing-video/ [/url]

Maybe there is a new dictionary definition of WHITE

That's a mixed race lady.

These bloggers sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was by illicit(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2020
Okro is bae wink
Re: Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was by Bluezy13(m): 10:39am On Aug 04, 2020
I see no white lady

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was by NtiObaEneke(f): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2020
The Nigerian man is Nigerian musician Lamboginny and his wife is biracial.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was by IvarTheBoneless: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2020
Let me post video of my oyinbo GF feeding me a hamburger too.

Or my Yoruba GF feeding me an Akara Burger. undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was by Caramelskin(f): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2020
The lady looks like Temi otedola
Re: Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was by Segzydaniels(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Fairly used Redmi 7 available for sale location abeokuta, whatsapp or call 08105999968. #40,000 negotiable
Re: Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
this one looks mixed nau cheesy
how is she white?
we nigerians sef grin
when we see indians and pakistanis we classify them as caucasians
even wen we see halfcaste we dey call am oyibo grin
she is preety though.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bluezy13:
I see no white lady
in nigeria if u yellow u be caucasian grin grin grin grin
if halle berry or beyouncy comes to nigeria dem go classify them as oyibo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was by tobechi20(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Both of them are same colour
Re: Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
UDUJ:

Maybe there is a new dictionary definition of WHITE

That's a mixed race lady.

These bloggers sef undecided
dont blame him cheesy
the blogger is using the same mentality nigerians have cheesy
in nigeria when they see an indian or a sri lankan they start calling them caucasian
even chinese sef some nigerians refer to them as oyibo
Re: Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was by austine4real(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
sad

This wan no konsin us
Re: Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was by Nicepoker(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
The MAN gave HIS babe okro soup.

(1) (Reply)

Does This Life Really Worth It? I Am Just Tired Right Now / Why Do Couples Cheat On Each Other / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.