Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family (38027 Views)

Trans Woman Takes A Picture EVERYDAY For 8 Mnths To Show Dramatic Transformation / Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) / Nigerian Dad Takes To Crossdressing, Gives Reasons: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by UDUJ(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
I always warn my married colleagues never to tell girls they are not married.

If you are playing away matches let the lady know from day one that all you need is a fling because you are married. Women fall in love easily. They are not like us guys that think with our dicks, and once we cum we might not even remember the names of the women but it's not the same for women because emotions get involved.

Guys be warned cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Farki: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
She is not smart enough,revenge is best served as a surprise ,she should have done the deed and not make noise about it.

Ok so because of heartbreak she should harm someone's wife and kids. Are you thinking at all?

I'm sure if it was a man threatening his former lover you will be asking for him to be lynched.

3 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
men will never listen...
never allow a bish know your house.
never be Facebook friends with your bish.
never allow a bish Check your fone.
never sleep over or spend a night with a bish.
the last bish that wanted to check my fone, I refused and she threatened to breakup and I said go ahead....but she never did and accepted the rule of don't check my fone. a bish deserve no special treatment, she will use it against you. how could he have been so close to allow a bish know his Facebook password. some men are just stupid

4 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by ogb2020: 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Simbrixton:
igbo again

WHAT DID IGBO DO?
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Beverlyjean(f): 12:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

It takes two to tango aunty. If you've never been deceived by a man you loved whom you thought was single but was married, you'll talk the way you're talking.
Incase you didn't read in depth, the abortion is by the side, her main anger is a man she loved and really enjoyed fvcking has been married all along.
Even you, aunty do-good, would get angry.

She should move on...she us only destroying her chances for a better man...the wife will not leave her husband ...she lost out ... we women also deceive men too

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
UDUJ:
I always warn my married colleagues never to tell girls they are not married.

If you are playing away matches let the lady know from day one that all you need is a fling because you are married. Women fall in love easily. They are not like us guys that think with our dicks, and once we cum we might not even remember the names of the women but it's not the same for women because emotions get involved.

Guys be warned cool
They won't listen. As greedy as they are, they don't go for wild ladies who don't mind having sex with married men. They go for decent ladies who they have to lie to.

7 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
emkz:
This is how men put their family at harm's way because of their philandering. Unfortunately for the scorned woman, if anything happens to the man or his family be it a kidnap, accident by gas explosion or armed robbery, she's the number 1 suspect. Once you find out you are being played by a married man, invite him over, prepare him a nice meal and put sleeping pills (not overdose). Once he has eaten and slept, get a hold of his phone and clean him out by making transfers to your account. Don't say anything to him.

If he goes to the police, that he was/is in a relationship with you would make it difficult to prove that you stole his money. Tell him you are going to inform his wife that he was seeing you and gave you money. But he is asking you to return the money because the relationship has gone south.

If he has a reputation to protect, he'd leave you alone.
you watch too much cartoons, what man will give a side bish his transfer codes

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Beverlyjean:

She should move on...she us only destroying her chances for a better man...the wife will not leave her husband ...she lost out ... we women also deceive men too
Do men get pregnant for us and abort it?

3 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by kikake: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
ukukaegbu:
You can deal with the man if you so wish, but please leave the wife and kids out of it. They are innocent.

Why advise her to deal with the man?

The thousands of orgasms she had from her Sammy remain her consolation.

Was she so empty upstairs to not been able to investigate first the background of the man she would go into intimate relationship with?
Brilliant women would first investigate before getting into intimate relationship with a man.

3 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by spiceadole: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

Who's talking about r.ape?
Some ladies will never date a married man. Yes I said it because I'm one of them. Do you know how painful it is to have invested time and everything in a relationship only to find out he has been married all along? Don't even talk about her digging through to find out his status. You know some men are extremely crafty.
Bottomline: that greedy man has stirred the hornets nest. Anything he sees, na him sabi.

Clearly,you don't understand my point.

Close your legs..Even with a bachelor.

Apart from time(which will not be wasted when sex is not involved as a man who is out for sex will leave when he is not getting it)..what is the other everything's that ladies are investing in relationship?

If only ladies close their legs and keep their bodies until they are married,stories of heart break,he used and dumped me,he deceived me ,etc will drastically reduce.

No matter how crafty a man is,if you wanna find out anything about him,you will..
Only if you want to.

Bottmline..Close your legs!
No loss!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Tecord1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Simbrixton:
igbo again
You should be ashamed of your self. This was how racism started. We have to change our ways of thinking if we must progress as a people
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Ubdavis(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
She nor actually dey vex say the Man get wife and children for house or because she don abort

She is pained because she is gonna miss that orgasm and she can't afford to live the rest of her life without reaching orgasm...
When you make a woman reach orgasm during sex they will do everything to keep you... 90% of women don't reach orgasm in their life time not because their body is wired not to reach it but simply because men don't really care about women orgasm....once the man gets to orgasm the all thing is over....

Men are not spirits.. let her do her part and help the man take her there " 90% of women don't reach urgasm". Where did u get that from.. don't say what u dont u can't back it up.
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by emkz: 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

you watch too much cartoons, what man will give a side bish his transfer codes

The man who is dumb enough to give her his facebook login.

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by BigJoe19: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:
Greedy men will not stop bringing problems to their family members. How can you ask a woman to abort twice that you're not ready only to be married with kids? Whatever happens to him and his family, he caused it.

Modified : A married person is 100% responsible for cheating, not the side piece outside. If you must cheat, let the other person know you're married. Stop telling useless lies and breaking hearts. Anything you see, na your head you go use carry am.
Did he hold her at gunpoint to abort? She dares not harm anyone, she will pay for it if she tries anything stupid.
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Beverlyjean(f): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

Do men get pregnant for us and abort it?

That's y we should b the careful ones here... it's like having an important exam the next day and u decide to go party all night with friends that hv exams the following week .... a woman has 90% of the decision to get pregnant or not...a single woman has 100% of the decision to get pregnant or not without the man even knowing... pills are very effective if u take it the right way... some women purposely get pregnant to pin it on the guy...some get pregnant thinking it will speed up marriage plans but when the man rejects it, they then abort.... some even believe that spite or some sort of stupid mixture will prevent pregnancy... some take contraceptives 2-3 days after action thinking it will b effective... some women even lie to gain sympathy

3 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by emkz: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
Farki:

This is still wrong.

What is so hard about being an adult and leaving a relationship built on lies?

I so hate that women are excused from or even encouraged to commit crimes because someone broke their heart.

Bros, pray you are not used by a person. You'd lose your self esteem. Instead of venting online and supplying evidence to nab her and jail her in future if anything untoward happens to the man or his family, there are more effective non-violent ways to defuse anger.

2 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by spiceadole: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Angelfrost:
Well, the man messed up big time and deserves to be dragged all over the cyberspace!!! However, a line must be drawn when it comes to family!!!

She has no right whatsoever to bring in the innocent wife and kids... This is beyond witchcraft and insanity! That lady needs to be arrested, convicted and committed to psychiatry care.

Background checks have become far easier now with social media and internet... She could have easily confirmed this long ago! Come to even think of it... Was she coerced into having unprotected sex??! Abortion was also partly her choice.

Well scripted..

With social media,connections,mutual friends..a man will meet a lady,they will start a relationship and she makes no attempts to find out stuff about him?
She is not a serious person.

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
BigJoe19:
Did he hold her at gunpoint to abort? She dares not harm anyone, she will pay for it if she tries anything stupid.
Who will make sure she pays for whatever harm intended? You? grin

4 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by owila4luv(m): 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
SARS should come and work here oo
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Miarose: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
someone should save that picture for the kids so when they grow up, they see how useless their dad is.. How he denied their existence just to dip into a womans legs.

8 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by spiceadole: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

It takes two to tango aunty. If you've never been deceived by a man you loved whom you thought was single but was married, you'll talk the way you're talking.
Incase you didn't read in depth, the abortion is by the side, her main anger is a man she loved and really enjoyed fvcking has been married all along.
Even you, aunty do-good, would get angry.
Lol..
The wages of sin is death.
Let her continue enjoying premarital sex.
Whose loss las las?
Foolish lady!
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Angelfrost:
Well, the man messed up big time and deserves to be dragged all over the cyberspace!!! However, a line must be drawn when it comes to family!!!

She has no right whatsoever to bring in the innocent wife and kids... This is beyond witchcraft and insanity! That lady needs to be arrested, convicted and committed to psychiatry care.

Background checks have become far easier now with social media and internet... She could have easily confirmed this long ago! Come to even think of it... Was she coerced into having unprotected sex??! Abortion was also partly her choice.
Hardly a woman will choose to risk an abortion in Nigeria if the father of the child accepts the pregnancy as his. It is his fault.
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by kikake: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
spiceadole:
Its not possible that a lady will not know her boyfriend is married.
Only that people just meet and jump into bed,start having sex and claiming to be in a relationship..Without being acquaintances ,establishing friendship first and doing adequate background findings about a prospective partner.

When you tell them to close their legs,they will say they want to be know his size and prowess.
When the matter cast,they start lamenting.

Premarital sex, no matter how it sweet it feels ,when it backfires,its the ladies that feel the bitterness.

Cute response.
Unmarried lady who goes to have sex with a man must be ready to bear the consequences of the sex she had.

3 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
spiceadole:

Lol..
The wages of sin is death.
Let her continue enjoying premarital sex.
Whose loss las las?
Foolish lady!
You done?
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by mrkings84(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
LoveBoys7:
I notice most girls prefer those who lie to them than truthful guys. She had it coming.

But my own dilemma is different. I met a Mexican woman on a dating site called Bit Mistress 4 months ago. She has been very supportive. Even helped me pay my house rent of almost a million. The problem now is that she is insisting of coming to Nigeria to visit me after the ban on international travel is lifted.

Guys in the house. What is your experience of a client coming to visit you in naija? Should I allow her come?

U are free to allow her come, but anything u see na ur head u go use carry am....
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by dominique(f): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
This threat must not be taken with levity. It was last year January when a scorned woman smashed her married lover's 2-year-old son with bricks after he dumped her. Whoever or wherever this so-called scorned woman is, she must be fished out and arrested asap. These stupid wandering men will be endangering the lives of their families with their philandering because the society approves it.

7 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by spiceadole: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

They won't listen. As greedy as they are, they don't go for wild ladies who don't mind having sex with married men. They go for decent ladies who they have to lie to.

A decent lady does not indulge in premarital sex..Its not something to be proud of.
Premarital sex and decency are not related.

3 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by eyinjuege: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
I thought they say it's only cheating women that bring death upon their husbands.
The danger cheating men bring to their wives and especially their children is worse than being stuck in a box with a thousand king cobras.
She should face the lover man and leave his wife and kids out of this whole mess.

dominique:
This threat must not be taken with levity. It was last year January when a scorned woman smashed her married lover's 2-year-old son with bricks after he dumped her. Whoever or wherever this so-called scorned woman is, she must be fished out and arrested asap. These stupid wandering men will be endangering the lives of their families with their philandering because the society approves it.

Cheating men are very dangerous species o. They are a huge threat to the life of any wife and her children.

7 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by BigJoe19: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
She is not smart enough,revenge is best served as a surprise ,she should have done the deed and not make noise about it.
One of human killers spotted

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Agugbadin: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Yunk:
Men just love to cheat in Nigeria

Point of correction, note all men cheat, in this case be specific Igbo men cheat and scam a lot.
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
spiceadole:

A decent lady does not indulge in premarital sex..Its not something to be proud of.
Premarital sex and decency are not related.
Yawns undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? / Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.