Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family (38026 Views)

Trans Woman Takes A Picture EVERYDAY For 8 Mnths To Show Dramatic Transformation / Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) / Nigerian Dad Takes To Crossdressing, Gives Reasons: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by responsibleguy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
tolani91:

She should only visit if she is coming to wed you. If she is just coming to visit, do not let her to meet all your guys where they are hustling. She would be heartbroken to see all of them with laptop. I have heard stories of how the lady ended the relationship after seeing groups of boys hustling online in same house on her visit to Nigeria.

Meanwhile, I have heard of that dating site. You should not have posted the name. Guys will rush there now and spoil it

Bro, dont bother yourself explaining anything to this scammer. The dating website he is talking about is a scam website owned by naija boys.

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by responsibleguy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
tolani91:

She should only visit if she is coming to wed you. If she is just coming to visit, do not let her to meet all your guys where they are hustling. She would be heartbroken to see all of them with laptop. I have heard stories of how the lady ended the relationship after seeing groups of boys hustling online in same house on her visit to Nigeria.

Meanwhile, I have heard of that dating site. You should not have posted the name. Guys will rush there now and spoil it

Its like you are one of the promoters..

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by manunitedbabes: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
shocked shocked
the man needs serious prayer gaskia

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
AfroKnight:

She is ready to go down. Is the man ready?

She thinks she is ready.

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
tolani91:

I suspect he's the owner of the platform

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Openbusiness4: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
jacoik:
so how do we make them reach the organism then? or are we going to kill ourselves for them? listen Mr Man, even if you like make her reach organ with easy, if she wan kill u she go still kill you. but teach me Sha, how can I make my wife reach this organism wey u talk because e be like say she never reach that place before. am waiting
Dem no dey learn dah kain tin for free. Drop 500K and i wee teach u the type dah she will scream an groan hard wit maximum ecstasy pleasure an shake like sumwan having epileptic attack, she wee neva leave u again grin. Drop N1m if u want practical demonstration, 2 weeks course, u wee get an advance diploma certificate in clitocuminology grin

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by abbey621(m): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Some Niggas are just plain stupid! Give a woman your social media password, FOR WETIN? What could possibly possess you to do such a thing? Even if she stole it, are my niggas still living without 2-factor authentication? Noone is saying don't enjoy your life but be smart about it, if you cherish your reputation and you want your family safe, you got to be proactive. STOP PROMISING THESE SIDE CHICS LOVE, LET THEM KNOW THE ARRANGEMENT, EITHER THEY DO OR THEY DON'T.....OYINBO CALL IT FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS grin grin grin
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by angelfallz(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
cococandy:
anything but blaming the actual culprit

Wow. that is just laughable. It takes 2 to tango. No one forced her to engage in a sexual relationship with a man she did not know, in most situations the women usually come out worse.
Dear cococandy, try to be responsible for yourself and your own sanity, stop looking for who to blame, take responsibility for your actions.

3 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by useurkidney3121: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Yunk:
Men just love to cheat in Nigeria
Pls mention that country that men does not cheat

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Amatarasha(f): 4:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
dominique:

Yea
Tanks 4 d answer! smiley
Do you mods see me as a witch, that warrant so much hatred ?
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Amatarasha(f): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
poiunt:

shut up too..go sit your ass somewhere and cook some meal...stop interfering when grownups are having a conversation.
Do you know me?
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by earnit3: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
hmmm
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Tatashi: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Just like one told my friend his wife has cancer just to get in her pants. Lmao
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Tpresh(f): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nawa, but the innocent wife and kids should be left out of your revenge mission abeg......

It's you and your lover that have issues to settle.
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by millionboi2: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
spiceadole:
Its not possible that a lady will not know her boyfriend is married.
Only that people just meet and jump into bed,start having sex and claiming to be in a relationship..Without being acquaintances ,establishing friendship first and doing adequate background findings about a prospective partner.

When you tell them to close their legs,they will say they want to be know his size and prowess.
When the matter cast,they start lamenting.

Premarital sex,no matter how it sweet it feels ,when it backfires,its the ladies that feel the bitterness.
my neighbor does,u will never know

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Bobyro: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
tolani91:

You didn't have to talk about the dating site
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by IAMBlesssed(f): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Beverlyjean:

I wonder how people like u think...was she forced to abort @ gunpoint?? U got pregnant the first time and he asked u to abort and u still foolishly got pregnant the second time ... I think anyone that thinks that way is manipulative .... she wasn't raped... even if she was raped , there are preventive measures... not like she is a teenager... besides there are always signs that he was married but I guess she decided to ignore... not like she dint enjoy the sex , she might hv even told the man she doesn't like condoms, even if he wanted to use one.... no one was there when the going was good

Madam Chief Judge.. Wehdone.

Its always very easy to pass judgment when the matter involves the other person..

2 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by IAMBlesssed(f): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
spiceadole:

Thank you very much.

I believe 99% she knew he was married.

How does a lady not do background checks on a mam she intends to date?

Social media has made this CID work very easy.

You think a man that wants to play such dirty games won't be smart enough to cover his tracks?
You think he will be careless enough to spread his family pictures all over his social media ?

Nevertheless, the lady made a big mistake by aborting 2 pregnancies in the name of love..More reason she's pained..

2 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by armadeo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
emkz:
This is how men put their family at harm's way because of their philandering. Unfortunately for the scorned woman, if anything happens to the man or his family be it a kidnap, accident by gas explosion or armed robbery, she's the number 1 suspect. Once you find out you are being played by a married man, invite him over, prepare him a nice meal and put sleeping pills (not overdose). Once he has eaten and slept, get a hold of his phone and clean him out by making transfers to your account. Don't say anything to him.

If he goes to the police, that he was/is in a relationship with you would make it difficult to prove that you stole his money. Tell him you are going to inform his wife that he was seeing you and gave you money. But he is asking you to return the money because the relationship has gone south.

If he has a reputation to protect, he'd leave you alone

If you jam were you will return all that bar.

Better be ready to go round for pound and hit for hit if you pull this kind move
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by neutral2000: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
So heartless
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by spiceadole: 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
cococandy:
we know your type. Selective decency.

Stop sleeping around..Preserve your dignity as a woman.

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
grin

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Beverlyjean(f): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

Madam Chief Judge.. Wehdone.

Its always very easy to pass judgment when the matter involves the other person..

Do not judge they say....the reason y the world is going upside down
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by IAMBlesssed(f): 12:12am On Aug 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Do not judge they say....the reason y the world is going upside down

You analyzed the matter as if you were there..Again,judgment is very easy and sweet when you are not the victim.
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Jesuisbelle(f): 3:03am On Aug 05, 2020
Wetin concern the man wife and children nah? Mtcheeew
Aunty fucker kill your bobo and leave the poor wife alone

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Beverlyjean(f): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

You analyzed the matter as if you were there..Again,judgment is very easy and sweet when you are not the victim.

Yes it's very sweet when u see how foolish some people are... they do something on purpose and know the consequences but still flex it , in the end when it goes bad , they preach "do not judge" that is one of the dumbest things I hv ever heard ... do not judge kidnappers and armed robbers too...dont also judge politicians
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Skmoda360(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2020
tolani91:

You have to even pay before you can use the site....
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Mamijoh(f): 8:26am On Aug 05, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
She nor actually dey vex say the Man get wife and children for house or because she don abort

She is pained because she is gonna miss that orgasm and she can't afford to live the rest of her life without reaching orgasm... All women wants to keep on experiencing that exciting moment of orgasm till the end of time..that moment Blood begins to engorge thier clitoris, vagina, and nipples...the walls of thier vagina begin to contract and the vagina holds their man's dick while thier full body vibrates....in ecstasy
When you make a woman reach orgasm during sex they will do everything to keep you... 90% of women don't reach orgasm in their life time not because their body is wired not to reach it but simply because men don't really care about women orgasm....once the man gets to orgasm the all thing is over....
Talking from experience grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2020
spiceadole:

Stop sleeping around..Preserve your dignity as a woman.
And the married man nkor that vowed to be faithful but cheated what happens to him?
You are a big time hypocrite if you think you can blame the woman alone and leave the man.

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by KINGJAJA888(m): 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
Some mugu will still fall for the bit mistress scam!
A word is enough.

Guy How u take know. Dat shit na confirm Scam cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? / Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.