Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family (38025 Views)

Trans Woman Takes A Picture EVERYDAY For 8 Mnths To Show Dramatic Transformation / Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) / Nigerian Dad Takes To Crossdressing, Gives Reasons: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Angelfrost(m): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

You would have made more sense if you had the right understanding that a cheating spouse is harmful to his or her loved ones. But then, not everyone is that smart. Yawns.

Let's keep this civil, shall we??! No need throwing tantrums!!!

I am a very practical person. I already slammed the philandering idiotic man!... I don't and will never stand for infidelity or deception (Two things the man is guilty of here).

Of course I know cheating exposes the loved ones to so many forms of danger... Who doesn't even know that?! But, is that the point here??! Is that the crux or thrust of all my submissions??!.. I believe the one whose "smartness" comes into question is the one who doesn't see that no one has the right (Legal or Moral) to threaten the lives of innocent people all because he or she was deceived or taken advantage of... Threaten and get even, but leave the family out of it!!!

Let me reiterate that I understand your point that a cheating spouse endangers his or her family, but there is and can never be any justification for it.

You cannot make a case for or justify the action of the lady above! There can never be any moral, legal, or whatever justification for threatening or wishing death upon innocent people!... She doesn't even have any legal basis to threaten or take the life of the man, least of all his family.

You need not go back and forth on this!!! This is quite straightforward!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by YorubaLord: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
Simbrixton:
igbo again

Na dem...

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

Let's keep this civil, shall we??! No need throwing tantrums!!!

I am a very practical person. I already slammed the philandering idiotic man!... I don't and will never stand for infidelity or deception (Two things the man is guilty of here).

Of course I know cheating exposes the loved ones to so many forms of danger... Who doesn't even know that?! But, is that the point here??! Is that the crux or thrust of all my submissions??!.. I believe the one whose "smartness" comes into question is the one who doesn't see that no one has the right (Legal or Moral) to threaten the lives of innocent people all because he or she was deceived or taken advantage of... Threaten and get even, but leave the family out of it!!!

Let me reiterate that I understand your point that a cheating spouse endangers his or her family, but there is and can never be any justification for it.

You cannot make a case for or justify the action of the lady above! There can never be any moral, legal, or whatever justification for threatening or wishing death upon innocent people!... She doesn't even have any legal basis to threaten or take the life of the man, least of all his family.

You need not go back and forth on this!!! This is quite straightforward!!!
Yawns

2 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by favinvest: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
whats wrong with some married men sef..

simple as a b c... babe am married are we still fucking yes or no..

if yes, then wat is ur bill ( lets talk) if no.. bye and God bless u..

all these I love u .. out side marriage, can lead to great wahala..

lastly, why will a married man Bleep outside without a condom some guys can mess up.. sha

if u want to Bleep outside wed-lock.. then do it with respect...

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by dominique(f): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
spiceadole:

Thank you very much.

I believe 99% she knew he was married.

How does a lady not do background checks on a mam she intends to date?

Social media has made this CID work very easy.

She knows his social media login details but didn't know he was married? She should talk another thing biko. She's pained because she got dumped not because she found out he was married.

4 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by AfroKnight: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
FrLukas:

He doesn't need to drag her to court. Murder is a crime against the state and not the individual. Threat of a murder is taken seriously in progressive climes.

Second, we haven't seen any proof that he asked her to commit abortion.

If it is proven that he asked her to, then he's liable and she's also liable as well.

My opinion.

All she needs are chat history, Pregnancy tests, bank alerts. Just follow the money. She has threatened his family alright. But he too has abortion hanging over his head. He would tread carefully.

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by samsam2019: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
At least he fvcked you sweetly and made you cvm grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Amatarasha(f): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
poiunt:
Arrest her....in a sane society, she would have been arrested...threat is something people should take seriously
shut up , justice must be done
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Amatarasha(f): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
dominique:

She knows his social media login details but didn't know he was married? She should talk another thing biko. She's pained because she got dumped not because she found out he was married.
Are u one of the mods?
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by poiunt: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Amatarasha:
shut up , justice must be done

shut up too..go sit your ass somewhere and cook some meal...stop interfering when grownups are having a conversation.

2 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by baby124: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
dominique:

Yes she deserves to be angry but going as far as threatening to murder his wife and kids is not ok. She has to be called to order before she ruins her life in the name of exerting revenge. A woman like herself is sitting on death row after she killed her lover's son.

If we look at this matter critically, this woman probably knew the man was married. I'm 90% certain of this. They always play the "I didn't know he was married" victim card after they get dumped. She stupidly dated a man without doing any background research on him and agreed to abort pregnancies for him now she's crying victim. Whatever did the innocent wife and kids do to her that she wants to take them down? Try this with me and I'll personally see that you die in jail
It’s possible she didn’t know. You don’t know the length some men go. Some men even have houses they rent which they use to deceive girls. They share the houses between themselves. Some have different phones, the one they use with their girlfriend and the one they use with their wife. Total bachelor lifestyle.

I mean since the man can deny his wife and kids then, maybe he doesn’t care if they are alive or dead. The lengths some men will go to for sex shows they have a mental problem or sex addiction. The wife has really entered one chance. A man that will deny his own family for sex will eventually kill them for someone he values.

3 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Ategberoson(m): 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
She nor actually dey vex say the Man get wife and children for house or because she don abort

She is pained because she is gonna miss that orgasm and she can't afford to live the rest of her life without reaching orgasm... All women wants to keep on experiencing that exciting moment of orgasm till the end of time..that moment Blood begins to engorge thier clitoris, vagina, and nipples...the walls of thier vagina begin to contract and the vagina holds their man's dick while thier full body vibrates....in ecstasy
When you make a woman reach orgasm during sex they will do everything to keep you... 90% of women don't reach orgasm in their life time not because their body is wired not to reach it but simply because men don't really care about women orgasm....once the man gets to orgasm the all thing is over....

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by baby124: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
favinvest:
whats wrong with some married men sef..

simple as a b c... babe am married are we still fucking yes or no..

if yes, then wat is ur bill ( lets talk) if no.. bye and God bless u..

all these I love u .. out side marriage, can lead to great wahala..

lastly, why will a married man Bleep outside without a condom some guys can mess up.. sha

if u want to Bleep outside wed-lock.. then do it with respect...
The guy is cursed. He thinks it’s fun but he has big curses on his head. I only pity his wife and kids because the one that will take them out silently, he has not met that one. This guy is extremely greedy. He will lay low for a few weeks and find a new victim.

3 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
Make God no allow us Chop bone wey go later hook us for throat ooo...Lekwa!!
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Kemimarch16(f): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
I don't know why most of men don't always contented with what they have

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by onome2013: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
She should leave vengeance for God .
The wife and children are innocent
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by jacoik(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
She nor actually dey vex say the Man get wife and children for house or because she don abort

She is pained because she is gonna miss that orgasm and she can't afford to live the rest of her life without reaching orgasm... All women wants to keep on experiencing that exciting moment of orgasm till the end of time..that moment Blood begins to engorge thier clitoris, vagina, and nipples...the walls of thier vagina begin to contract and the vagina holds their man's dick while thier full body vibrates....in ecstasy
When you make a woman reach orgasm during sex they will do everything to keep you... 90% of women don't reach orgasm in their life time not because their body is wired not to reach it but simply because men don't really care about women orgasm....once the man gets to orgasm the all thing is over....
so how do we make them reach the organism then? or are we going to kill ourselves for them? listen Mr Man, even if you like make her reach organ with easy, if she wan kill u she go still kill you. but teach me Sha, how can I make my wife reach this organism wey u talk because e be like say she never reach that place before. am waiting
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Bewiseedet(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
You cum so many times. Chaii inside life
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
good anaconda making some women go insane, since the beginning of time....lol (same with good toto and some men).
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by delpee(f): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
emkz:
This is how men put their family at harm's way because of their philandering. Unfortunately for the scorned woman, if anything happens to the man or his family be it a kidnap, accident by gas explosion or armed robbery, she's the number 1 suspect. Once you find out you are being played by a married man, invite him over, prepare him a nice meal and put sleeping pills (not overdose). Once he has eaten and slept, get a hold of his phone and clean him out by making transfers to your account. Don't say anything to him.

If he goes to the police, that he was/is in a relationship with you would make it difficult to prove that you stole his money. Tell him you are going to inform his wife that he was seeing you and gave you money. But he is asking you to return the money because the relationship has gone south.

If he has a reputation to protect, he'd leave you alone.

Hmmm! Very risky venture. Probably won't end there...

Usually better to let go. Karma is real.
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by galaxy2020(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
She just chose to believe that the man was not married, how can you be with a matured man and not secretly investigate him? The first time he asked you to abort the pregnancy should have aroused suspicion in you, but instead, you continued to open ur legs for him to dig. You no chop him money?

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
tolani91:

She should only visit if she is coming to wed you. If she is just coming to visit, do not let her to meet all your guys where they are hustling. She would be heartbroken to see all of them with laptop. I have heard stories of how the lady ended the relationship after seeing groups of boys hustling online in same house on her visit to Nigeria.

Meanwhile, I have heard of that dating site. You should not have posted the name. Guys will rush there now and spoil it

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Chibestigwe: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Like I use to say, women will always suffer at the other end of the relationship yet they will still be desperate to be in a relationship.

For Christ sake, ladies please have sense. I did not mean to insult anybody/gender
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by deebrain(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
When you read the last post by the said she-goat, you will see she only seeks attention.
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by dominique(f): 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Amatarasha:
Are u one of the mods?

Yea
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
AfroKnight:

All she needs are chat history, Pregnancy tests, bank alerts. Just follow the money. She has threatened his family alright. But he too has abortion hanging over his head. He would tread carefully.

Was she held down at gunpoint to abort her babies?

Like I said, she is as guilty as the man.
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Newboss(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Get that woman locked up. What nonsense!

Correct guy!
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by cococandy(f): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
spiceadole:

Why is she indulging in premarital sex ,unprotected for that matter?

Women,first of all,owe themselves the duty of being decent,having respect for their bodies and regards for their lives.
smh.

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by cococandy(f): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
angelfallz:
When people say, saving yourself for marriage (virginity) is the best, ladies won't hear.
When people say, get to know the man you are going out with, ladies won't hear.
When people say, know what you want from a man, ladies won't hear.

Now she is angry and bitter and issuing threats, for what? She should be arrested for threatening to kill the man and his family!!!
anything but blaming the actual culprit

5 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by cococandy(f): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
spiceadole:

A decent lady does not indulge in premarital sex..Its not something to be proud of.
Premarital sex and decency are not related.
we know your type. Selective decency.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by cococandy(f): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
You will believe anything that soothes your bias,

I wonder if for a moment you even think the man did wrong by denying his wife and children for a piece of flesh.

spiceadole:

Thank you very much.

I believe 99% she knew he was married.

How does a lady not do background checks on a mam she intends to date?

Social media has made this CID work very easy.

4 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by AfroKnight: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
FrLukas:

Was she held down at gunpoint to abort her babies?

Like I said, she is as guilty as the man.

She is ready to go down. Is the man ready?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? / Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.