Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family (38024 Views)

Trans Woman Takes A Picture EVERYDAY For 8 Mnths To Show Dramatic Transformation / Woman Takes Her 5-year-old Son On A Spa Date, Some Cr!.ticize Her (photos) / Nigerian Dad Takes To Crossdressing, Gives Reasons: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Fourwinds: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:
Greedy men will not stop bringing problems to their family members. How can you ask a woman to abort twice that you're not ready only to be married with kids? Whatever happens to him and his family, he caused it.

Modified : A married person is 100% responsible for cheating, not the side piece outside. If you must cheat, let the other person know you're married. Stop telling useless lies and breaking hearts. Anything you see, na your head you go use carry am.
hmmmmmm....the man made her cum a thousand times

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
eyinjuege:
I thought they say it's only cheating women that bring death upon their husbands.
The danger cheating men bring to their wives and especially their children is worse than being stuck in a box with a thousand king cobras.
She should face the lover man and leave his wife and kids out of this whole mess.
My thoughts exactly. But many nairalanders are not exactly rational in their thoughts. So their logic is often skewed.
A cheating husband is just as dangerous, if not more dangerous to his family than a cheating wife because some side chicks can kill and be killed for being scorned.
But then, a lot of nairalanders aren't that smart enough to figure it out.

6 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by KingAzari: 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
emkz:
This is how men put their family at harm's way because of their philandering. Unfortunately for the scorned woman, if anything happens to the man or his family be it a kidnap, accident by gas explosion or armed robbery, she's the number 1 suspect. Once you find out you are being played by a married man, invite him over, prepare him a nice meal and put sleeping pills (not overdose). Once he has eaten and slept, get a hold of his phone and clean him out by making transfers to your account. Don't say anything to him.

If he goes to the police, that he was/is in a relationship with you would make it difficult to prove that you stole his money. Tell him you are going to inform his wife that he was seeing you and gave you money. But he is asking you to return the money because the relationship has gone south.

If he has a reputation to protect, he'd leave you alone.

You can't shame the shameless. If na me, we go drag that matter reach Supreme Court and go live on Jerry Springer's.

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Fourwinds:
hmmmmmm....the man made her cum a thousand times
Yeah, bro. The D was that good. grin

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Ladycewhy(f): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
Farki:

Ok so because of heartbreak she should harm someone's wife and kids. Are you thinking at all?

I'm sure if it was a man threatening his former lover you will be asking for him to be lynched.
just heart break? are we just going to ignore the two souls lost through abortion? undecided
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Farki: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ladycewhy:
just heart break? are we just going to ignore the two souls lost through abortion? undecided

Did he grab them from her uterus?

Can't she use protection?

Did he rape her?

The guy is a scumbag for cheating and pressuring her but the decision ultimately fell on her, and she stupidly didn't learn her lesson after the first time.

2 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Fourwinds: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

Yeah, bro. The D was that good. grin
nawa ooooooooo.. grin grin
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by spiceadole: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

You done?

Done..
Next time,you come for more schooling.
You are not wise

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

It takes two to make a baby. Two
the man isn't the one crying now or is it?

2 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Ladycewhy(f): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
Farki:

Did he grab them from her uterus?

Can't she use protection?

Did he rape her?

The guy is a scumbag for cheating and pressuring her but the decision ultimately fell on her, and she stupidly didn't learn her lesson after the first time.

At the end of the day, the man still needs to be taught a lesson. And I would have done a better job than a mere social media threat that will only bring attention to me. These married men will learn their lessons one way or the other.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Fourwinds: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
delishpot:
And en think only cheating wives can cause their husband's to die. If only they accept the damage women have endured due to cheating husband's.
the D was so sweet she cum a thousand times
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by dominique(f): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

It takes two to tango aunty. If you've never been deceived by a man you loved whom you thought was single but was married, you'll talk the way you're talking.
Incase you didn't read in depth, the abortion is by the side, her main anger is a man she loved and really enjoyed fvcking has been married all along.
Even you, aunty do-good, would get angry.

Yes she deserves to be angry but going as far as threatening to murder his wife and kids is not ok. She has to be called to order before she ruins her life in the name of exerting revenge. A woman like herself is sitting on death row after she killed her lover's son.

If we look at this matter critically, this woman probably knew the man was married. I'm 90% certain of this. They always play the "I didn't know he was married" victim card after they get dumped. She stupidly dated a man without doing any background research on him and agreed to abort pregnancies for him now she's crying victim. Whatever did the innocent wife and kids do to her that she wants to take them down? Try this with me and I'll personally see that you die in jail

5 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Angelfrost(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

Hardly a woman will choose to risk an abortion in Nigeria if the father of the child accepts the pregnancy as his. It is his fault.

If he didn't compel her to abort, then she is equally to blame... Besides, pregnancy preventive medications (E.g. Postinor-2) are sold everywhere and quite cheap... Every grown woman has control over her life and actions (Isn't that what Feminism pushes for). She should own her actions and decisions!

Sex was mutually done and enjoyed by both of them, she was not raped or violated. You got pregnant the first time, he rejected it, you aborted, and still went on to conceive again??! For a man who is neither engaged nor married to you??! Who does that in her right senses??! And she went on to commit another abortion!!!...

With all due respect, that lady can't be very mentally balanced!... I am not exonerating the man in any way, but you can't heap all the blames on him. Everything done here (from constant fornication to repeated abortions) was mutually consented by 2 independent minded adults!!! They should share the blames...

At this point, all the man can do is compensate her financially, or make her his second wife (if his main wife consents)!!!... The lady sold her dignity cheaply and pathetically!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by mastertek: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
LoveBoys7:
I notice most girls prefer those who lie to them than truthful guys. She had it coming.

But my own dilemma is different. I met a Mexican woman on a dating site called Bit Mistress 4 months ago. She has been very supportive. Even helped me pay my house rent of almost a million. The problem now is that she is insisting of coming to Nigeria to visit me after the ban on international travel is lifted.

Guys in the house. What is your experience of a client coming to visit you in naija? Should I allow her come?

you are nothing, but a big lier

2 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

If he didn't compel her to abort, then she is equally to blame... Besides, pregnancy preventive medications (E.g. Postinor-2) are sold everywhere and quite cheap... Every grown woman has control over her life and actions (Isn't that what Feminism pushes for). She should own her actions and decisions!

Sex was mutually done and enjoyed by both of them, she was not raped or violated. You got pregnant the first time, he rejected it, you aborted, and still went on to conceive again??! For a man who is neither engaged nor married to you??! Who does that in her right senses??! And she went on to commit another abortion!!!...

With all due respect, that lady can't be very mentally balanced!... I am not exonerating the man in any way, but you can't heap all the blames on him. Everything done here (from constant fornication to repeated abortions) was mutually consented by 2 independent minded adults!!! They should share the blames...

At this point, all the man can do is compensate her financially, or make her his second wife (if his main wife consents)!!!... The lady sold her dignity cheaply and pathetically!!!
You really think this is all about dignity don't you? Yawns
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by spiceadole: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

Why is the married man sleeping around outside his marriage

The man bears the blame 100% here

Who is lamenting now?
Who is pained now?
Imagine if she "lost her womb" during the 2md abortion..while the man has 3 kids.

The man's wife will not divorce him.
But if this lady exposes herself,many men will avoid her.

Whose loss?

You have exams tomorrow morning,your friends who finished their exams last month ask you to join them for an all night flexing... And you went with them,had so much fun,you overslept and missed your exam..
Who will cry?

3 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
spiceadole:

Done..
Next time,you come for more schooling.
You are not wise
Yawns
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by spiceadole: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
dominique:

Yes she deserves to be angry but going as far as threatening to murder his wife and kids is not ok. She has to be called to order before she ruins her life in the name of exerting revenge. A woman like herself is sitting on death row after she killed her lover's son.

If we look at this matter critically, this woman probably knew the man was married. I'm 90% certain of this. They always play the "I didn't know he was married" victim card after they get dumped. She stupidly dated a man without doing any background research on him and agreed to abort pregnancies for him now she's crying victim. Whatever did the innocent wife and kids do to her that she wants to take them down? Try this with me and I'll personally see that you die in jail

Thank you very much.

I believe 99% she knew he was married.

How does a lady not do background checks on a mam she intends to date?

Social media has made this CID work very easy.

2 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
abeg let matter go.....how can yoh be dating a married man and you could not decode any single clues? were you carried in love or what?
let's me say it..your foolishness led you to this mess....so you didn't visit him or what?
abeg allow the wife and children rest in peace, when you were following and fu**king there papa n husband, they were not aware ooo

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Angelfrost(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

You really think this is all about dignity don't you? Yawns

Dignity is one of the many things I typed up there... But, since you chose to zero in on that, what exactly is this all about??! What does she want now??!... That the philandering man leaves his family and marries her??!

Instead of exposing her self to public ridicule (No right thinking person will support her after that dangerous stunt above) and criminal prosecution, why not sue the man to court for damages??!

3 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by krushdripper(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
She nor actually dey vex say the Man get wife and children for house or because she don abort

She is pained because she is gonna miss that orgasm and she can't afford to live the rest of her life without reaching orgasm... All women wants to keep on experiencing that exciting moment of orgasm till the end of time..that moment Blood begins to engorge thier clitoris, vagina, and nipples...the walls of thier vagina begin to contract and the vagina holds their man's dick while thier full body vibrates....in ecstasy
When you make a woman reach orgasm during sex they will do everything to keep you... 90% of women don't reach orgasm in their life time not because their body is wired not to reach it but simply because men don't really care about women orgasm....once the man gets to orgasm the all thing is over....
After them don put man for turn turn make him stress just to fcvk, him go come dey care about her orgasm again? Prouding ma no dey gree dem ask the man make he epp thier orgasm ministry, maybe the next man go do her reach there but cum o, e no fit be orgasm wey dey worry the woman nau lol wetin u dey tink ?
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Xj2020: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Madam chii, is it right to open your legs for a man that you are not legally married to? In Christendom it is called fornication. Is it also right to be a party to abortion in which case an innocent child is involved not once but twice? Abeg received sense IJN. Amen
Chii59:

It takes two to tango aunty. If you've never been deceived by a man you loved whom you thought was single but was married, you'll talk the way you're talking.
Incase you didn't read in depth, the abortion is by the side, her main anger is a man she loved and really enjoyed fvcking has been married all along.
Even you, aunty do-good, would get angry.

4 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Marknsukabag: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Simbrixton:
igbo again
Mpa gi
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
AfroKnight:

Will the man risk jail term by dragging her to court? If he sponsored those abortions then he will be in trouble as well. The woman is desperate and she will scatter everywhere.

Chijioke has entered real trouble. Who will settle this matter now?

He doesn't need to drag her to court. Murder is a crime against the state and not the individual. Threat of a murder is taken seriously in progressive climes.

Second, we haven't seen any proof that he asked her to commit abortion.

If it is proven that he asked her to, then he's liable and she's also liable as well.

My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

Dignity is one of the many things I typed up there... But, since you chose to zero in on that, what exactly is this all about??! What does she want now??!... That the philandering man leaves his family and marries her??!

Instead of exposing her self to public ridicule (No right thinking person will support her after that dangerous stunt above) and criminal prosecution, why not sue the man to court for damages??!
You would have made more sense if you had the right understanding that a cheating spouse is harmful to his or her loved ones. But then, not everyone is that smart. Yawns.

4 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Xj2020:
Madam chii, is it right to open your legs for a man that you are not legally married to? In Christendom it is called fornication. Is it also right to be a party to abortion in which case an innocent child is involved not once but twice? Abeg received sense IJN. Amen
Yawns undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Angelfrost(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
KingAzari:

You can't shame the shameless. If na me, we go drag that matter reach Supreme Court and go live on[b] Jerry Springer's[/b].

This is Nigeria!!! (*In Falz Voice*)
Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by specialbobby(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Make that man better park him wife and kids go togo or benin then con go chop better jazz face that him girl friend oo women dey dangerous ooo
I no get any reason to blame the man cause all of us know wetting we dey do

1 Like

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by bukatyne(f): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
dominique:

@bold:

Apt!

2 Likes

Re: A Scorned Woman Takes To Facebook To Launch An Attack On Married Lover & Family by Brushstrokes20: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Some mugu will still fall for the bit mistress scam!
A word is enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Remember This Doll? / Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers / PATERNITY FRAUD: 30% Of Nigerian Men Are Fathering Children That Aren’t Theirs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.