Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates (40941 Views)

'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest / Sowore's Revolution Now, Day Of Rage Protest On August 5th. What Do You Think? / Sowore Gives Account Of How Publicly-raised Campaign Funds Were Spent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by SeriouslySense(m): 6:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
Is it not the south African organizers, that benefit from your spendings on BBN, and do they develop your society.

meobizy:
August 5th? Sorry, Iā€™m too busy watching BBNaija. He should try again after the show.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by chubinwa(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
I just dey pity this humanitarian. he really mean well for Nigerians but Nigeria don't mean well for him. my candid advice, he should forget this revolution and move on with his life.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by gazza07(m): 7:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
Don't chicken out at 11th hour Mr Sahara reporters. The food u fellow cook has done, enjoy!
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by mindtricks: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
This failed project of a nation self.
Pray they don't waste the poor boy.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by God1stson(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cyberterror:
Those of you who are tired of life but can't commit suicide because it is a sin can join Sowore in the Unity fountain on Aug. 5
As in they should choose option B which could lead to death by omission not commission by way of suicide (option A).Las Las wetin matter be say make we repent and give our lives to God thru his son JESUS CHRIST cos the good will die and the bad will die; but after death comes judgement.
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by kolade560: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
wat if all d ppl u have blackmailed in the name of journalism decide to protest against u?
stop d paperweight protest and baseless hullabaloo.
I have warned as far back as 2013 and 2014 on voting buhari, but Nigerians won't listen, I am not interested in this hypocritical protest. its too late to cry when the head is off.
u brought buhari to power with some cohorts, enjoy the mess.
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Lipscomb(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
Look at this mallam. You are a very useless person.
Who is your president bastard stupid man.
Miracle1991:
I think the bastard here is that woman who open her legs to many men without condom there by given birth to a child that doesn't know who his real father is. That same child is constituting nuisances, insulting a president of our great country. Anyway, what do we expect a child that don't know his father aside from insulting a president who is old enough to be his grandfather.
What do we expect from children that wake their parents with a slight kick. They are full of hate.
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Maxxim: 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
Desiderius:
The way we reason in this country sef,,,Mr man you wanna do a revolution that only people online knows about? Nobody on the street knows what you're doing that's were it should start from..Dead on arrival you're no different from all our politician if this is how you're gonna start a revolution all this rubbish is just to get famous
Same thoughts here, I think most dudes who owns the street who ain't on internet need some kind of persuasion to join the movement, judging from different perspectives they don't need much explanation and they won't back off if things go south.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by teekay021: 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Tissaia:

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1290585217711906816

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1290623037419683840
Revolution now! its imminent
It's long overdue , the fact that you agree that the situation of the country sucks and degrading its the charge for you to support the course ( you loose nothing actually) and if you agree to sit on the fence ( you also gain nothing ) , except if you have a secure and guarantee future for yourself . Its not exaggerating that the Nigeria in the present state does not just work alone but also inhabitatable .I'm not discouraging anyone but if you re above 40 and you still looking up to this system , you can't afford to buy 3 square meal, you can't afford to foot all your bills sorry your destiny has been shared among the currupt leaders. And if you are below 30 and yet anticipating a smooth platform for your skill and craft to thrive.. you might need more than a prayer .. this revolution is a means if you and I exploit and explore it . don't estimate or undermine what your just like and comment could trigger . Let's see what our 50milloin repulsive likes and comment will generate. we have to participate , demonstrate untill something will happen .. #revolution now..
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by mercy87(f): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
These are our demands. Please post this on Facebook. WhatsApp. Instagram. Twitter and ALL Social media.

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by mercy87(f): 8:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Let's take back our country from these thieves

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by mercy87(f): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Better living for the masses

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Sleekfingers: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

Who the hell is Buhari, is that a dog's name or what a fucck.... I'm not his son.

ok
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
grin grin grin[center][/center] grin grin
Cyberterror:
Those of you who are tired of life but can't commit suicide because it is a sin can join Sowore in the Unity fountain on Aug. 5
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by seeker121(m): 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sowore you are highly appreciated but I will like if you can channel the energy towards something else an average Nigerian prefer debating bbnaija to revolution so it will be an effort in futility.
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by badmrkt(m): 8:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
Newboss:
As I've always asked, what exactly are you doing revolution for? Be specific. For all I know, Sowore is trying to become the president through back door.

Insecurity, corruption, bad roads, loans, etc. These are vague because all anyone can tell you is that they're working on those issues. Case closed. What exactly are you doing revolution for? You want them to remove the other guys and put you and your guys because you're the holy geniuses?

So much hash tag but no reasonable clear talk. What's your plan? Be specific
how can you speak so many words without making any iota of sense Read your write up again and ask yourself why you so dum....b
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Newboss(m): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
badmrkt:
how can you speak so many words without making any iota of sense Read your write up again and ask yourself why you so dum....b

I knew a guy like you back then in school. It wasn't funny at all. He didn't even know he had serious issue with comprehension. I was constantly breaking down publications for him.I haven't heard from him in decades.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by neutral2000: 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
Things are falling apart
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Sirdestiny8lies(m): 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Achuwa1:

Sowore the blacknailer pocket is now dry & he wants to protest to raise some money.
Nobody takes him serious anymore coz he protested to bring this govt to power & he was abandoned by the same government then he wants to start the same thing he did that helped oust gej govt all over again.
Let him look Bush jare.

Do you even know biological father?
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by ThatFairGuy: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
What funny now? Stop laughing in the public with that of your dirty teeth. Very shameful human being. God will punish you as you continue supporting that bastard in the Aso rock.
Vexation grin
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Gaggii: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Sowore stop fighting for Nigerians only few can stand by you....just a handful

The rest are waiting for God to come and save their country

They didn't know God has come in the name of many who they turned their back on immediately they were put in jail or detained

If you're killed the highest they can do is to TREND your name on twitter for few hours and many will even use your trending name to sell their products on twitter.... The next week they will put up BBNAIJA OR ORGANISE ANOTHER REALITY TV SHOW DIVERT THEIR ATTENTION

Nigerians needs psychological cleansing before they can understand they are in danger in the current sate of nigeria and appreciate people who wants better for Nigeria

BUT AS FOR I AND MY FAMILY....WE HAVE LOST HOPE OF NIGERIA AND CAN NEVER FIGHT BY OR FOR IT

Sowore is not fighting for Nigeria.. is all about is ambition.

Don't be deceived, naxo Buhari cry after losing election in 2011... we thought is all about Nigeria...not knowing is about is ambition
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by meccuno: 9:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
IamWonderful:
Shun bitterness and depression it kills faster than snipper, Sowore might not even vote in 2015, he sold Buhari to people when he noticed Jonathan was ineffectual buffon and he is going against Buhari when he noticed he is senile vegetative doppelganger figurehead.
its only a Yoruba man that can talk like this grin grin grin
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Bestbeelieve: 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
POINT!!!!

ezenwajosh:
Sowore stop fighting for Nigerians only few can stand by you....just a handful

The rest are waiting for God to come and save their country

They didn't know God has come in the name of many who they turned their back on immediately they were put in jail or detained

If you're killed the highest they can do is to TREND your name on twitter for few hours and many will even use your trending name to sell their products on twitter.... The next week they will put up BBNAIJA OR ORGANISE ANOTHER REALITY TV SHOW DIVERT THEIR ATTENTION

Nigerians needs psychological cleansing before they can understand they are in danger in the current sate of nigeria and appreciate people who wants better for Nigeria

BUT AS FOR I AND MY FAMILY....WE HAVE LOST HOPE OF NIGERIA AND CAN NEVER FIGHT BY OR FOR IT
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by GeneralKoko(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
ednut1:
Nigerians are not united a revolution is a futile effort. We need military coup

I've always whispered this to my brother .
When a party ( APC or PDP) set the place ablaze let everyone perish . I'm tired . Even if we cannot achieve that feat in the country I've started planning it for Rivers State .

You can also suffocate them with gas or put a bomb beneath their cars grin cheesy
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by GeneralKoko(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
oglalasioux:
This guy lost my respect when he contested for president. There's no way I'll believe he's not doing this for political purpose.

Revolutions are carried out by revolutionaries not politicians.

How will he achieve that without becoming president He surely has plans to change Nigeria

But he should have contested gubernatorial election instead .
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by cronsberg: 11:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
When people becomes afraid of government, you have tyranny. But when government becomes afraid of people, you have freedom. quote from Thomas Jefferson.
Nigeria will never change except through revolution. You have to revolt against the current system, the system that makes a few people rich while the overwhelming majority are wallowing in poverty. they will never allow you to change the system that favors them peacefully. You have to force change on them by revolting.

Now I know people like sowore and Nnamdi kanu are not crazy at all, they are our own version of Fidel Castro and Che Guevara. we have to have their back, we have to support them. we elected these greedy old ancient politicians, we can't now turn and be afraid of them again. they have ruined our lives and our futures too much to be allowed to continue. Revolt o Nigerian youths. Revolt now
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by bull67: 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
he should just go back to the states. people will never be serious
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by BigBashiru: 7:15am On Aug 05, 2020
juniorstar:
sowore this country is not worth fighting for. cos most people can even think their lives can be better. they think everything has to be gragra. ah swear if most nigerian youth have stepped foot in sane climes we won't condone the nonsense we are condoning here
road
water
electricity
security
can trump campaign with the following nah. e get why!

Sane clime is white man Asian man and most Arab States. Shame upon the black race!
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Tonytonex(m): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2020
because Buhari abandoned him after election. he was Buhari supporter. nonsense
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by Emmycrucial1: 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sowore should have rest by now. Fighting for a country like nigeria is like a sacrifice for an unknwon reason.
Re: Revolution Now August 5th Protest: Omoyele Sowore Gives Updates by prince3DOT: 3:51am On Sep 01, 2021
Olareveals:
Contact us for your uniforms. Hospital wears like lab coat patient uniform, doctor coat, Industry uniforms like overall suits, reflective jacket, School uniforms. We customized too either printing or monogram. At a cheap and affordable

now we want to contact you but no phone number

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Godwin Obaseki's Promise Of 200,000 Jobs Got Him These Responses On Facebook / Bashir Magashi Named In $550,000 Fund Diversion, Buhari Silent / 12 Million Households To Get ā‚¦ā€Ž8,000 For Six Months, Says Tinubu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.