Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From (2834 Views)

8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From / Eight(8) Type Of Guys Women Always Avoid / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by Casemiro(m): 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
1. When you meet a girl who doesn't listen to your advice and prefers to live the way she wants. It's her life, of course. Let's her enjoy it. RUN!!

2. When she says she loves you but cannot prove it in actions and cannot sacrifice when the need arises. RUN!!

3. When you meet a lady who is excessively materialistic and doesn't even think about how to add value to herself beyond making up, buying the latest phones, clothes and shoes. If she spends unnecessarily without understanding the value of money and what it takes to make a living. RUN!!

4. When you meet a girl who's from a poor background but is maintaining a lifestyle of a girl from a super-rich home without a day job. RUN!!

5. When she says she can only submit to you after you both are married. Submission to a man is a reflection of a humble heart. If she isn't humble enough to submit before marriage, she won't be after marriage. RUN!!

6. If she has inordinate desires which are far beyond her reach and then relies on collecting monies from men to meet those needs. Trust me, somehow, she will have to reciprocate. If she's using what "she has" to "get what she wants." If she's not content with what her parents or guardians or you are providing for her. RUN!!

7. If she's so fixated on and addicted to social media which could be her only way of being relevant. If she's so influenced by the social media and tries to keep up with everything happening in the social media: latest this and latest that. RUN!!

8. If she keeps many male besties, visits them always and say they are just friends.

A woman should strive to add value to herself and, in extension, add value to her family. If she's more of a headache than happiness, then she's not for you.

No woman should use her circumstance as an excuse to do terrible things. We all have choices to make no matter how bad things become.

The End.

#Copied

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Long yawn undecided
Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
especially that male bestie
and girl who keeps a male bestie is obviously doing things with him in za oza room
if u dating the girl and u notice she also a male bestie then u can also demote ur self to bestie so u will be getting the goodies as well grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by Casemiro(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2020
Chii59:
Long yawn undecided
keep yawning
Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by Casemiro(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2020
lefulefu:
especially that male bestie
and girl who keeps a male bestie is obviously doing things with him in za oza room
if u dating the girl and u notice she also a male bestie then u can also demote ur self to bestie so u will be getting the goodies as well grin

That's it o

2 Likes

Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by Mhikel92: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2020
Nah true talk my brother
Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by BronzeMajik(f): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
How about types of guys a lady should run away from?

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by Danzysb(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
BronzeMajik:

I think this one is important now.
Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by Abso1uteZero(m): 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
I endorse this message.
Buy why you go date girl wey you wan change? If she isn't up to par, no date am. Simple.

Relationship no mean say you turn role model
Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by paulolee(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
when she keeps asking for money than asking you about the source of your money

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by BronzeMajik(f): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Danzysb:

I think this one is important now.
sure.
Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by Smony: 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
If she has countless frds, my broda Run

If she wears different color wig, my frd Run

If she's mindful of the slogan, "dress to kill" oga Run o she dress seductive

If she always put her phone on flight mode when together, guy carry ur shoe n Run

Loool pls feel free to add ur own. Let's ryd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by Casemiro(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2020
BronzeMajik:

You are free to list them on a different thread.
Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by Casemiro(m): 9:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Mhikel92:
Nah true talk my brother

yes o...

some guys be fooling themselves with rove..

thinking that rove is everything
Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by Karlifate: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2020
9. When she comes to attack the OP of this thread just to prove him wrong. RUN!!

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by Casemiro(m): 6:08am On Aug 07, 2020
Karlifate:
9. When she comes to attack the OP of this thread just to prove him wrong. RUN!!
you can say that again
Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by tnerro1(m): 7:02am On Aug 07, 2020
When she no get work and dey stay for expensive flat, my brother jump fence run o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by Casemiro(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
tnerro1:
When she no get work and dey stay for expensive flat, my brother jump fence run o

.Maybe her unku dey pay rent. cheesy
Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by tnerro1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2020
Casemiro:

.Maybe her unku dey pay rent. cheesy

If alhaji catch you for the flat him Dey pay rent, e go Dey bloody oooo
Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by Murjem(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmmm...

Well said and true talk
Re: 8 Type Of Ladies Guys Should Run Away From by Abbey117(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmmmm... A wake up call to those that have ears

(1) (Reply)

Men Are Absolutely Powerless! / / Nairalanders Pls Pray I Succeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.