Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die (2425 Views)

I Want Her, But Can't Get The Image Of Her In Another Man's Arms Out Of My Head / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die by GistsBaze: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
A Nigerian man (Name withheld) Narrates how her fell in love with a married woman whom husband allegedly scolds always and wants to marry her.

According to the man, he is happy that the husband of his lover always scold her if not, he wouldn’t have met her.

Sharing the story with a relationship Doctor, Joro, He wrote: “Am having an affair with a married woman and e sweet die, but her husband is a scum.”

“This woman is so cute and sweet she is even tight than all the single girls i have ever met, after 3 children her pussy is still clean and tight.”

“Her Husband always scold her, says she burn plantain, or she added much salt in Food.

“I thank god for the Man. I he treats her well, i wouldn’t have met her, God is good in fact God do pass.”

“Last week, i thought the man contracted Coronavirus but it was Malaria, I would have been happy.”

“I will wait for her till am 35, if she have the courage to leave her Husband, i will marry her.
God be my Witness.”
https://gistsbaze.com/am-having-an-affair-with-a-married-woman-and-i-want-her-husband-to-contract-coronavirus-man-says/

Re: Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die by JONSYN7154: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
I can't wait to Bleep your wife too so that you'll know how painful it is to sleep with someone's wife. . NONSENSE

Re: Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die by thesicilian: 4:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
The silly man will probably die before the innocent husband.

Re: Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die by Xscape1993(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die by Joshmodest(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
JONSYN7154:
I can't wait to Bleep your wife too so that you'll know how painful it is to sleep with someone's wife. . NONSENSE
it's quite painful ...the wife can testify !!!

Re: Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die by Princessogaraya(f): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
you too will taste death, selfish guy
Re: Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die by achioke(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
whatever you sow thou you shall reap
Re: Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die by FullBlastLight: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hmm, nna ehn...

As in, are we supposed 2 comment on dis one too?

Or, has there been any husband & wife who has neva had misunderstanding, quarrel, and d likes?

And if dt happens, d sanest solution is 4 anoda man 2 dive into d woman's ocean & start swimming there?

What abt looking 4 a way 2 amicably reconcile their diffs?

Frm d story told abv, it's neva a case of battery, domestic violence or infidelity btw d couple wich implies it's not life-threatening and there4 can stil be decisively resolved!

So, it's because of pussy u now hv ur reasoning ability disengaged?

Well, somtin must kill a man, they say!

... bt may u not hv urself ignominiously buried 4 pussy eventually!

There's no right way 2 do a wrong thing!
Re: Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die by punisha: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2020

Things be happening.

You will die a miserable death... Oya say Amen!
Re: Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die by BareFacedLies(m): 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
JONSYN7154:

I too cannot wait to fuçk your wife tongue
Re: Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die by samincredible44(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
this guy village people sent that woman to lead him to his early grave.
Re: Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die by BigJoe19: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Fake story for gullible people.

Re: Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die by joviegghead: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ha ha ha
Re: Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die by Lighthen: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
things have really gone bad my way this few days.i will like financial aid from anyone who gets this message.my mental health is deteriorating.0018395014.standbic ibtc.
Re: Am Having An Affair With A Married Woman And I Want Her Husband To Die by Brunosamel(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
As long as it guarantees your survival, ride one bro....
Forget about morals, who him epic!

Is It Blessing In Disguise??? My Case With A Lady. / A Call To All Romancelanders To Accept My Apology / Man Beats Girlfriend At Function, Takes Off Her Wig And Str!ps Her Naked - Video