Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi (22026 Views)

Ganduje’s N300bn Chinese Loan Slavery, Kano Elders Tell Buhari / FG To Apply For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi / China Loan: Amaechi Says "No Need To Panic, Nigeria Is Already Paying Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by SmartPolician: 8:15am On Aug 05, 2020
helinues:

I have been saying it... 2023 should be focused on our representives not president or state governors.

Senators, House of Rep members and state assembly are those who can make quick effect of changes only if credible are elected.

Even if the governor or president is a dumbo, active assembly should put things in order..

Have you ever wondered why Nigerian presidents don't get probed?

The truth is, no house can impeach a sitting president in Nigeria...not even the Senate

Nigeria has no future together

This country is too complicated to be one
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by abbiboy: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2020
U n ur cohorts will pay the debt or will jail u all in the future.
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Zchi1052(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Evergreen4:
In case we wake up one day and APC government says that we've been sold to China, please call me Chung Li, what will I call you ?

I am YU LI

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2020
dust144:
let me also apply for loan of 3k from china

WE NEVER EVER PAY THE MONEY WORLD BANK LEND TO NIGERIA DURING COVID 19 SAGA
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Greatihex(m): 8:20am On Aug 05, 2020
What a useless zoo. Devil go dey fear this people.

Just from port to maiduguri $3 billion?

Oh, God.
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by uuzba(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2020
tuzle:
is it not better, at least china will run our country properly
China no dey go church O!
They don't have conscience. They will turn all of us into slaves.

Ordinary to open restaurant in Nigeria, they are already doing "Black people not allowed to enter".
Segregation and slave trade wan start be that.
Shey you saw that news here on this NL.
Na those kind people you want to dash your country to?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2020
faoogoke:

Nigerians seem not to understand what role debt such as these Chinese loans play in the life of a nation.

This is not the kind of loan someone pockets.

Railway is a critical infrastructure we need asap.

America that many of you so admire is enmeshed in serious debt. Infact there's no way the United States government would pay its debt and yet

its still pilling up more debt. And its not just the U.S. alone. Many nations of the developed world are in serious debt.

But for Saraki this project (Lagos to Kano would have been completed), and Port Harcourt to Maiduguri would have commenced.

Now these useless law makers are scuttling the project again.

But for Saraki this project (Lagos to Kano would have been completed), and Port Harcourt to Maiduguri would have commenced.

OOO IT IS NOW SARAKI FAULT I THOUGHT IT WAS JONATHAN S

THERE IS NOTHING AS DANGEROUS AS A STUPID ZOMBIE
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Teejay13(m): 8:22am On Aug 05, 2020
Is high time we will have to be putting a track on this so called governance.

We need to start following the money

Holding the government accountable for all of their actions.

And it has to be now
!
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by ezekiel0388(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2020
I wonder if was borrowed from the beginning sef grin
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by perdollar(m): 8:24am On Aug 05, 2020
Nigeria is now made in China
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by roszilman: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2020
Islie:

[url=https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/08/05/nigeria-applying-for-another-3b-chinese-loan-amaechi/][/url]
seriously Are u being real now
Just call me chun chin tin if they finally achieve their goal!!
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Terver90: 8:26am On Aug 05, 2020
Evergreen4:
In case we wake up one day and APC government says that we've been sold to China, please call me Chung Li, what will I call you ?
Hahahaha grin my bele oo, but come ooo whats up
with all these borrowings?
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Yakubu113: 8:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Nigeria should be borrowing to other nation not The other way round, the Chinese should just buy this country and build world class infrastructure not the rubbish our so called leaders are doing right now if this country was well manage Dubai for dey learn work were we dey.
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by samguru(m): 8:32am On Aug 05, 2020
Federal government should have made the bid open instead of limiting it to China.

Any sensible youth in this country by now should be thinking of how to leave this sold country and start prospecting for countries where he/she can secure his/her future.
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Achizzy7: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Buhari abeg jst sell the country....
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Ceazario: 8:36am On Aug 05, 2020
I’m scared
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by AkwaIbomMan(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Please let's use our Senate as a collateral for 1 trillion bucks instead of the future of our kids, since Debt is something we cannot control.

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only
when saraki was defeated you zombies were busy dancing and rejoicing, now it's time to enjoy the current SP you put in power
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by AkwaIbomMan(m): 8:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Yakubu113:
Nigeria should be borrowing to other nation not The other way round, the Chinese should just buy this country and build world class infrastructure not the rubbish our so called leaders are doing right now if this country was well manage Dubai for dey learn work were we dey.
lending
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by AkwaIbomMan(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2020
backnbeta:
Just like an average Nigerian, the law makers approved the loan without reading the terms and conditions, now it's haunting them grin

Naija and borrow borrow though! The unfortunate thing is that they will share bulk of the loan and manage the rest to do shabby construction work. It is well undecided
we missed saraki
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by DexterousOne(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2020
kikero:
We are going to keep on borrowing till the oil price rises to a level where we can stop borrowing.

At the moment, oil is at $40. We need it at $145. Other countries eg Russia need it at $99 , Saudi Arabia at $80.

Agriculture in Nigeria is poorly mechanised. Which is a big part of the reason why it can't earn much

Buhari promised to "diversify" the economy

How about that ?

What about reducing the bloated recurrent expenditure budget?
Other countries are drastically reducing their recurrent expenditures
The Kunu sipping criminal in Aso Rock is further bloating it.

Dont you think it is worrisome that the debt servicing is greater than capital expenditure?

This government is the WORST

Assuming all taxes were increased (as it is done currently)
Some borrowing was done here and there

And at the sane time we cut our recurrent expenditure and drastically increase our capital expenditure

(I'm sure 50/50 between recurrent and capital is doable)

The economy will be better for it

But we have a dumb president and clueless people supporting everything he does
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by byinks(f): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2020
bigpicture001:
Only idiots abuse iweala for saying "they borrowed to pay salaries"....

What has bubu been doing..? Or is it because iweala if open and transparent?

Nonsense, both deserve the abuse
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by AlphaStorm: 8:41am On Aug 05, 2020
Evergreen4:

Ho Lee Sheet
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by DexterousOne(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
What's the big deal?
Keep the morons entertained with BBN while their lives are mortgaged away. By the time the show is over, they will understand that their lives and that of their unborn children will remain servitude to the unyielding and unforgiving Chinese. Nigeria is rich in minerals but nobody wants to get their hands dirty. The locals that venture into mining are met with stiff resistance who bow down in the presence of anything without black skin colour.
Nigeria has the most aloof youths in the whole world. I promised myself never to blink anymore when they wail. They deserve it.
/

Nigerians deserve to suffer a lot
That has always been my stance
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2020
DexterousOne:

Buhari promised to "diversify" the economy

How about that ?

What about reducing the bloated recurrent expenditure budget?
Other countries are drastically reducing their recurrent expenditures
The Kunu sipping criminal in Aso Rock is further bloating it.

Dont you think it is worrisome that the debt servicing is greater than capital expenditure?

This government is the WORST

Assuming all taxes were increased (as it is done currently)
Some borrowing was done here and there

And at the sane time we cut our recurrent expenditure and drastically increase our capital expenditure

(I'm sure 50/50 between recurrent and capital is doable)

The economy will be better for it

But we have a dumb president and clueless people supporting everything he does

Well, we could start by removing subsides on fuel and power which would attract investment, which means more development, and eventually more diversification, and more income.

Government does not want to do that, because politics.
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by DexterousOne(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2020
kikero:

Well, we could start by removing subsides on fuel and power which would attract investment, which means more development, and eventually more diversification, and more income.

Government does not want to do that, because politics.

That's another problem

Assuming Jonathan was brave enough to damn the consequences and yank off the subsidy thing
And then liberalise licences to refine/ import fuel

Almost a decade after
We would have been better off for it

But no
Nigerians are short sighted in reasoning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Femijohn198: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2020
this people want to milk what belongs to unborn generation.Apc
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by 9gerian: 8:48am On Aug 05, 2020
Pls let’s add all Nigerian politicians (both and current public office holders).

After all, the ones borrowed in the past disappeared as usual. Also, easy access to these loans make it easy for the politicians to focus on looting the monies made from crude oil without much fuss. Zero accountability.

Also what happens is more over bloated projects, from which the facilitators get heavy kick backs (that have been factored into the loans) in order to mortgage the future of generations unborn.

Nigeria!!! shocked shocked angry

Brandstudio01:
Please let's use our Senate as a collateral for 1 trillion bucks instead of the future of our kids, since Debt is something we cannot control.

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by EJanni(f): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2020
kayusely70:
Happy Birthday To U. God Shall Keep U, Bless U And Make U Great In Life.
Amen! Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by EJanni(f): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2020
uuzba:

Happy Birthday "Ejanni" user on Nairaland.
May your days be long. May you live well and prosperous in the sight of God.
May heaven be you reward at he end of your life here on earth.

Enjoy your day.
Cheers.
Amen! Thanks so much. God bless you.
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by armadeo(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Evergreen4:

I got someone's name on lock down.

Him tu lai.... guess who?
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Ifybwoy7: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2020
Evergreen4:
jet chan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

G5 Governors: Okowa Leads Fresh Reconciliation Moves / 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo / North Disagrees With Ban On Boko-haram, Ansaru

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.