Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi (22023 Views)

Ganduje’s N300bn Chinese Loan Slavery, Kano Elders Tell Buhari / FG To Apply For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi / China Loan: Amaechi Says "No Need To Panic, Nigeria Is Already Paying Back" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Please let's use our Senate as a collateral for 1 trillion bucks instead of the future of our kids, since Debt is something we cannot control.

Abeg jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only
future of your kids, my kids are dual citizens. so na your kids future Dem put for debt
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2020
Nigeria's future has been mortgaged by our Politicians!
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Nuelblakes: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2020
pls how can I apply 4 loan from China mine is small 6bn
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Brandstudio01: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

future of your kids, my kids are dual citizens. so na your kids future Dem put for debt
I. Return back to you basket mouth. Must you start a fight?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by RTSC: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2020
I don't mind them borrowing.
As long as they can pay back.

At least the infrastructure would already be there.

If we don't build the Infrastructure against future revenues, these locusts we have as politicians will loot it.
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by pitamah901: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2020
Evergreen4:
In case we wake up one day and APC government says that we've been sold to China, please call me Chung Li, what will I call you ?
F**k yu cheesy
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by RTSC: 9:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

It doesn't matter.

There are many dual citizens living in Nigeria permanently.
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by chachauche(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2020
When is the turn of the south to get loan at project stories don dae enter small small.yeye
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Vikynas: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2020
God please strike all our useless leaders to death.
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by ojialo(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Evergreen4:
In case we wake up one day and APC government says that we've been sold to China, please call me Chung Li, what will I call you ?
charkun fung

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by fattprince(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=obembet post=92472885][/quote]
How do you do this?
I mean quoting multiple mentions at the Same time.
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by leksowat(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Hmmm little by little Nigeria becoming China Annex 1.
The world will then have black Chinnese.
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Hunterovo: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2020
We are grateful to the countries that have helped us!
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by SocialJustice: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2020
nkwuocha1:
Lol grin grin grin
I dont envy the next president at all.
My prayer is for Igbo presidential ambition to fail woefully.Let it not be said, " Igbo presidency destroyed Nigeria" just like they are saying Jonathan's government is the most corrupt despite Abacha's legendary loot that we are still yet to recover all.
An igbo president will liberate Nigeria's economy through deregulation and be the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria unless the igbo man decides to drop his igbo sense and replace it with thieving sense.

Nigeria's problems are easy to solve without borrowing. All these borrowing is just disguised stealing.
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by JaneYave(f): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2020
laosy:
Kuku sell all of us.
What's the essence of the money you borrowed and we didn't see the usefulness??
Omo, this country matter tire me ooo.
Just one chance to leave this country abegi.
Bunch of unrepentant thieves!
I BET U,U R WORTH MORE THAN THAT AMOUNT,NOT TO TALK OF ALL OF US
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Yankee101: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2020
Can someone shut this man's mouth with soap?
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Grandmeister(m): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2020
Vilgax:
if you aren't joining the protest today,

you've lost the right to complain.
Doesn’t work that way..you made a choice in 2015 despite sound warning..as if that wasn’t enough you reinforced that same mistake in 2019 then you want to blackmail me into correcting your two mistakes with an ill fated protest?
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by MasterKG(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Evergreen4:

Jen sun weg
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by bigpicture001: 9:38am On Aug 05, 2020
byinks:

Nonsense, both deserve the abuse

I bet you have never handled responsibilities....

Hence it's easier to criticize
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by byinks(f): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2020
bigpicture001:

I bet you have never stolen treasury funds before....

You're right, I haven't.
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by wisko: 10:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Useless and unprofitable loans everyday. This government has proved that they don't have formidable agenda for Nigeria. Proverbs 22:7 say a borrower will perpetually be a servant and slave to the lender. Oh God arise and deliver this nation from the hands of this directionless and visionless government so they don't make Nigerians eternal slaves to China.
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Openbusiness4: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2020
MAIDUGURI to PORT HARCOURT
KANO to IBADAN

Hmmm, dey wana make it easy for terrorists to enta d SW and SS from d North. May God save us from dis evil Borrowhari regime that released terrorists back into society who killed thousands of civilians and soldiers

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by bigpicture001: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2020
byinks:

You're right, I haven't.

But u also haven't held huge responsibility
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Joguns(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Evergreen4:

Most hilarious response : grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by vickalson: 10:07am On Aug 05, 2020
Evergreen4:

You can call me Chi Loan. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by nedekid: 10:13am On Aug 05, 2020
Evergreen4:
Ned chin kid quan grin
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by newisd75: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2020
rail project vs sovereignty
will rail project provide jobs 4 nigerian?
will d rail project help d nigeria economy?
i wonder y d buhari fg did not borrow loan from china to send to d bank account of nigerian in need of money
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by nedekid: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2020
pitamah901:

F**k yu cheesy
You mean the Chinese name as mentioned in Austin powers movie "FOK QU"
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2020
SocialJustice:
An igbo president will liberate Nigeria's economy through deregulation and be the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria unless the igbo man decides to drop his igbo sense and replace it with thieving sense.

Nigeria's problems are easy to solve without borrowing. All these borrowing is just disguised stealing.
I hope you remember that Ugwuanyi, Uzor Orji, Rochas, Uzodinma, Obianu, Ikpeazu and etcetera etcetera are igbo men. Abeg nwokem leave that thing tribe does not matter we are in shit.
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2020
Grandmeister:

Doesn’t work that way..you made a choice in 2015 despite sound warning..as if that wasn’t enough you reinforced that same mistake in 2019 then you want to blackmail me into correcting your two mistakes with an ill fated protest?
gringringringrin leave them another useless protest and revolution, highest police would arrest the man who arranged it and everyone will go home fulfilled. gringrin I have said it again and again the only way to change Nigeria is through an armed struggle.
Re: Nigeria Applying For Another $3b Chinese Loan – Amaechi by Akin3891: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2020
Evergreen4:

Lol. Call me jet li

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Will Ensure Maku Fails For The Rest Of His Life – Ahmadu Ali / Michael Ikenga:Youths Protest In Owerri Over Unlawful Detention Of Saraki's Aide / Ikpeazu’s Men Fight Dirty Over Demoted Headmistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.