Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? (1259 Views)

APC Politics: Where Is Dr Chris Ngige? / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / Happy New Year To Politics Section Members! – Lets Discuss 2014! (2) (3) (4)

Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2011
I miss your posts.

How are you?
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Odunnu: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2011
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by blacksta(m): 8:37pm On Feb 11, 2011
another nonsense thread

na wa oooo

some people like attention grin
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2011
blacksta:

another nonsense thread

na wa oooo

some people like attention grin

Obviously, duh! What did you think I was praying for?

If you find becommrich, tell his to turn his attention this way. Valentine is coming!!

Some people and their ways of stating the obvious undecided
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by fstranger3(m): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2011
Becomrichn: Where did you go to school?

Are you white?

Also, do you mind clicking on my siggy?
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Mobinga: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2011
Come here let me squish your phat arss
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2011
Mobinga:

Come here let me squish your phat arss

Comparing your intellectual abilities with Becommrich's, you're just a midget.

However, I'll give you mamagee's azz to squish. Thank me later. kiss
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Mobinga: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

[s]Comparing your intellectual abilities with Becommrich's, you're just a midget. [/s]

However, I'll give you mamagee's azz to squish. Thank me later. kiss
I doubt mamagee has an arss as phat as yours. shocked shocked shocked You'll wonder why fstranger is so hooked on you shocked shocked shocked shocked I prefer a phat yoruba arss cool My specialty

BTW
On intellect. The sum total of the IQ's of the 640,000 individuals (multiplying those with multiple accounts like you) still wouldn't match mine if you multiply it by infinity. cool I'm light years ahead. That's the more reason why you should let me squish that, freely, also considering the fact that I'm not Igbo. cool
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2011
Mobinga:

I doubt mamagee has an arss as phat as yours. shocked shocked shocked You'll wonder why fstranger is so hooked on you shocked shocked shocked shocked I prefer a phat yoruba arss cool My specialty

BTW
On intellect. The sum total of the IQ's of the 640,000 individuals (multiplying those with multiple accounts like you) still wouldn't match mine if you multiply it by infinity. cool I'm light years ahead. That's the more reason why you should let me squish that, freely, also considering the fact that I'm not Igbo. cool

Wow, as tempting as that sounds (roll eyez), you're still no match for becommrich. cheesy

Anywaz, I have places to go, people to see, and a valentine diner to reserve. Have a nice day, Igbo boy like you dey lie dey claim Fulani grin
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by dayokanu(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2011
MobinGAY leave ilekeidi alone
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Mobinga: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Wow, as tempting as that sounds (roll eyez), you're still no match for becommrich. cheesy

Anywaz, I have places to go, people to see, and a valentine diner to reserve. Have a nice day, Igbo boy like you dey lie dey claim Fulani grin
shocked shocked shocked Why do you lit find it hard to believe? I'm not Igbo! angry angry Anywayz One way or the other, I'll still get to squish that arss wink wink kiss kiss kiss

dayokanu:

Mobin[b]GAY[/b] leave ilekeidi alone
grin grin grin i should leave her and come and toast you shey? grin grin grin grin
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by aljharem(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^^^

you people no serious grin grin
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by fstranger3(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2011
Mobinga:

shocked shocked  shocked Why do you lit find it hard to believe? I'm not Igbo!   angry angry Anywayz One way or the other, I'll still get to squish that arss  wink wink kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin i should leave her and come and toast you shey?  grin grin grin grin

Ileke does not have Nyansh
She is Nyansh free, click on my siggy, any Nyansh?

I also have other pictures of her to prove she does not have any Nyansh, Rokiatu has some Nyansh though.
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by SEFAGO(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2011
Abomination

Tufiakwa

SEFAGO brings out his rifle and starts gunning down the people trying to enter his bedroom and put asunder what God has joined together

i should leave her and come and toast you shey?

I just died from laughter

Abeg don squish my iyawos asssets

Come to think of it Ileke-Idi you are putting on some weight ohh. Be careful with all those Big Macs and fried food they have in the south.

Although you are adding weight in the right places things might go awry and then I might have to leave you for other women. You know how much I am in demand.
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by SEFAGO(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2011
She is Nyansh free, click on my siggy, any Nyansh?

fstranger though I thot u were cool at first it seems you are quite selfish and greedy. So you have pictures of ileke-idi, I have been begging you for them, and you have refused to give them to me?

Anyways how much yansh does Rokiatu have relative to Ileke-Idi. Put it in mathematical terms and equations for me, my Mensa brain cannot comprehend basic stuff.
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2011
SEFAGO, this our love triangle is impossible o!! I give you Rokiatu/ Odunnu together

Find me becommrich grin

Na wa o! I cant even dedicate a thread to my loff anymore, without a few unwanted posters coming in undecided
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by blacksta(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Obviously, duh! What did you think I was praying for?

If you find becommrich, tell his to turn his attention this way. Valentine is coming!!

Some people and their ways of stating the obvious undecided

abeg i am lost - please educate me on what the obvious is ?

cause i need to know
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 11, 2011
blacksta:

abeg i am lost  - please educate me on what the obvious is ?

cause i need to know

That an attention was being sought, and it was Becommrich's.

I hope we now have no problem?

Check your FB inbox.
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by fstranger3(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^^Check your FB inbox
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Mobinga: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2011
looooooooooooooool!!!

Classic Thread

@Ileke, I'll give you Becomerich if you give me Odunnu and one squish grin grin grin
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by fstranger3(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2011
^^^^

Dont ever mention Odunnu again in your NL life

I can kill because of that

She is mine and only mine

Please! I am serious
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by ikeyman00(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2011
@@@@

this thread shouldnt be trusted!!!

we all know its vague and equivocal!!

we are not daft
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

Please! I am serious

You don dey learn from me. I would tell
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Mobinga: 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^^

Please! I am serious

She calls you a farmer coz you stalk her, she calls me her Mayne grin cool
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by blacksta(m): 11:16pm On Feb 11, 2011
@ikeyman

wassup where u dey hide all this while

i need good mechanic wey  fit do conversion from RHD to LHD

CHEERS
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Mobinga: 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2011
blacksta:

@ikeyman

i need good mechanic wey  fit do conversion from RHD to LHD

CHEERS
Mogbe!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by ikeyman00(m): 1:44am On Feb 12, 2011
haha

You don dey learn from me. I would tell
hahha and how if i may ask plz
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by ikeyman00(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2011
blasta
@ikeyman

i need good mechanic wey fit do conversion from RHD to LHD

CHEERS

u are making me feel like im running away from aboki-vampire

i dey here for real wink
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Mobinga: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2011

Attempting to squish
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Odunnu: 9:46pm On Feb 12, 2011
Haba!
When did I become the subject of discussion?
Ileke, Fstranger, Mobinga- I go wound person o!
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Odunnu: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2011
Haba!
When did I become the subject of discussion?
Ileke, Fstranger, Mobinga- I go wound person o!
Re: Politics: Becommrich, Where Are You? by Mobinga: 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2011
Since you stole my heart kiss grin grin grin

Imo State Election Status Update / Fayemi Wept! / Okorocha To Terminate N18b Imo Bond Deal, Embarks On Reforms