Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,561 members, 7,861,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters (10257 Views)

Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) / 40 Revolution Now Protesters Arrested In Abuja By Military Personnel / Revolution Now Protesters Confront Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by BigBashiru: 4:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hopebringer:
I am smiling because it's coming gradually

The end of tyranny

One day the people will.unite and remove the government. The people will unite not because they love each other no, but because th

Pls could you complete the statement?
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by adeabi: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
I foresee something, N power will join these people because Government abandoned them at critical time
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by kolade560: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Jonathan did worse than this but he's referred to as a hero in igbo land. Buhari learnt tyranny from Jonathan

Na d*ck u call am?
see how shallow u talk, how old are you sef?
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by kushme: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sunofgod:
Serap should condemn the weak and cowardly protesters.....

[i]see madam wey don chop well well dey protest for revolution.[/i].... .

Reasonable Nigerians, the italic is part of our problem. Let us condemn it in totality..
The mentality is, if I am okay eating and living the way I can afford, then fvck you low and hungry guys..

Warning : one day eh fit reach you... You can't be flexing while others are watching you in their hopelessness..

Think it man, them go even rubbish(rape) that woman wey you dey steal or make money to make happy all the time for.

The day boys of the underground(armed men) burst me for house with metals due to the carelessness of our gate man. I truly believe that day..

Even after police catch them, till today we never see the things those boys steal from us.. Sad mehn.

1 Like

Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by JAWBONE(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
yarimo:
SERAP your body is now useless. tell me any nation that will fold it hands in the wake of revolution protests.

Shut up your stupid mouth.

Are people not allowed to express their dissatisfaction in a democracy or do you think we are under an autocratic dispensation. If you people have that mindset, then you should know not everyone are fools like you

3 Likes

Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by Supan(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
BlowYourMind:
What is this one saying? The bail conditions of Sowore doesn't allow him to partake in any prostate

If your family is safe for now remember insecurity might be worst

So is ready to lead, if Sowore doesn't lead the protest?

I guess you don't know the meaning of weak and coward

Was any of family members killed in Nigeria? you don't want you are saying
The book of Lamentation will soon be read.

Always remember that your god, Tinubu intentionally supported this evil against the good people of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by Essence20(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Jonathan did worse than this but he's referred to as a hero in igbo land. Buhari learnt tyranny from Jonathan

Give us instances where Jonathan did something similar or worse
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by adeoba2008(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
yarimo:
SERAP your body is now useless. tell me any nation that will fold it hands in the wake of revolution protests.
Check the meaning of revolution in your dictionary and revert.
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by hopexter(m): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
yarimo:

Keep quayet there. Are you blind? Can't you see what's going on in your damn country, should we all fold our hands and watch the Government crumble our Country angry angry
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by Hopebringer: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
BigBashiru:

Pls could you complete the statement?

Done
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Some of you are just commenting nonsense because your mother has assured you that you have an evening meal to eat tonight. Instead of your to think on how to contribute your own quarter on how to better the country you are there typing nonsense. The next person that Is coming may even be worst than Buhari because the citizens are mute and full of fear. Not quite long Israel protested due to incompetent leaders. A lot of countries are protesting and you are there typing trash because you were giving free mode to access nairaland
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sunofgod:
Serap should condemn the weak and cowardly protesters.....

see madam wey don chop well well dey protest for revolution......

You are very foolish to have type this nonsense from your head. Is it dead or almost dead people that will protest before?
You have to fight now that you have strength not when you don't have energy you go about protesting.
Don't worry the rain always fall on the good and bad

1 Like

Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by Oracleforce: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
tolumizzy:
Who send them

Don't lemme say you are an idiot and senseless before MOD will ban me...
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by Citizen0(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
E rat detected.

Dickeyrider:
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by yarimo(m): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
hopexter:

Keep quayet there. Are you blind? Can't you see what's going on in your damn country, should we all fold our hands and watch the Government crumble our Country angry angry
so why did you fold your hands when PDP crumbles the economy of the country. mtceeew
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by yarimo(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
adeoba2008:

Check the meaning of revolution in your dictionary and revert.
shataap is too late to change the goal post in the middle of the game
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by yarimo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Sudan,
and what happens when the government fold it hands later
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by yarimo(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
executive12:

You are actually the useless one. The country is sinking under Buhari and patriotic Nigerians have the right to complain.
so because people did not carry out revolution protests in pdp government, in your dullard mind their are no patriotic Nigerians when PDP crumbles the country
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by astonished: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
look at those foool that just comments from first page, meeen these are people we live together and are happy the way things are going in this country
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by IVORY2009(m): 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
[s]
Dickeyrider:
[/s]
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by luluman: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
yarimo:
The number of likes on this brainless comment is enough feedback.
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by MYGRATEskillz(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
You see uninformed people, people filled to their neck with hate coming out to drop their 2cents. I was there at the protest, arrested and all. And guess what... It was an exciting experience. I am the bloke on snap back. So stfu if you don't have any to say.
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
SERAP is the only active activist group in Nigeria, after Sahara reporters, the others are mere shenanigans and ganga-weeds grin,
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by yarimo(m): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
luluman:
The number of likes on this brainless comment is enough feedback.
small boy ,who is after like ?
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Serap Sherap!!
Re: SERAP Condemns Attacks On Revolution Now Protesters by owunabastard: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
It is too late to realize that now and I believe you guys thought that Buhari will hand over power to your mentor
seunlayi:
My love for buhari govt is now at 0%.

Don't know about yours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pengassan Would Not Be Joining The Strike As Promised - NLC President / Paris Club Refund: Strike, Protests Loom In States Over Unpaid Salary Arrears / ICPC Investigates Al-Bashir Ibrahim Saleh, Ambassador To Morocco Over $200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.