Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,504 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! (3090 Views)

PDP Leaders Who May Retire From Politics Following Buhari’s Emergence / See How Nigerians Reacted To APC Leaders Who Were Applying For GEJ's YOUWIN / Learn From The Arab Uprisings, OBJ To ‘sit-tight Leaders’ In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! by tommyogaga(m): 1:06am On Feb 12, 2011
[b]LIST OF AFRICA's SIT-TIGHT LEADERS- WHO IS THE NEXT PERSON WE ARE REMOVING!!!
[s]Ben Ali of Tunisia - 23 years - 1988 - 2011--Closed OUT!!!
Hosni Mubarak of Egypt - 30 years - since 1981 -- Closed OUT!!!
[/s]
Moummar Ghaddfi of Libya - 42 years - since 1969
Mbasago of Equatorial Guinea - 32 years - since 1979
Jose Santos of Angola - 32 years - since 1979
Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe - 31 years - since 1980
Paul Biya of Cameroon - 29 years - since 1982
Yoweri Museveni of Uganda - 25 years - since 1986
Blaise Campore of Burkina Fasso - 24 years since 1987
Mswati III of Swaziland - 24 years - since April 1986
Omar Bashir of Sudan - 21 years - since 1989
Idrissu Deby of Chad - 21 years - since 1990
Isaias Afewerki of Eritrea - 18 years - since 1993
Yahya Jammeh of Gambia - 17 years - since 1994
Meles Zenawi of Ethiopia - 16 years - since 1995
Pakalitha Mosisili (Lesotho) - 13 years - since 1998;
Ismail Omar Guelleh of Djibouti - 12 years - since 1999
Mohammed VI of Morocco - 12 years - since 1999
Laurent Gbagbo of Ivory Coast - 11 years+ - since 2000
Abdoulaye Wade (Senegal) - 11 years - since 2000
Paul Kagame (Rwanda) - 11 years - since 2000[/b]
Re: List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! by adonisgold: 1:17am On Feb 12, 2011
Gaddem it!

Every bloody man jack is sitting tight!

Paul Biya is still president?
He was president when I was a toddler!

They had better all shake in their shoes!
Re: List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! by Kobojunkie: 1:20am On Feb 12, 2011
Mostly Black Africa left on the list now . . . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! by tommyogaga(m): 2:02am On Feb 12, 2011
This is just terrible. Just look at Cameroon, the guy is as old as I am in Power, 

Angola is the Africa's biggest oil producer but José Eduardo dos Santos the President just abolish direct presidential elections,

This is criminal!!!, He is going to be next!!, I bet you on this!!!

See link for more info,

Angola's President Jose Eduardo dos Santos, 67 and in power for 30 years, has abolished direct presidential elections.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/worldview/100208/angola-dos-santos
Re: List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! by Sparkle777(f): 2:54am On Feb 12, 2011
Next stop is Gadafi,Mugabe and Gbagbo. And a stern warning to all African sit tight intender. Its going to be very intresting to watch.
Re: List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! by adino(m): 3:58am On Feb 12, 2011
You are all making mouth with your keyboards, the people of Egypt and Tunisia came out boldly and removed their dictators and noy cyber noisemakers from Nairaland. The best you can do is to vote in Nigeria's 2011 elections. I know for sure that none of you even registered.
@ OP
Do not use that word "WHO ARE WE REMOVING NEXT" You were never part of it, in fact people like you never gave the Tunisians and Egyptians any chance.
How many protests have you participated in Nigeria?
How many times have you voted in Nigeria?
Did you register for the 2011 elections?

If you pass these few questions, then I will give you an unreserved apology, GBAM
Note: I know Nigerians hate the truth with a passion, anyone that types non-sense reply here is on his/her own.
Re: List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! by tommyogaga(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2011
@adino
Young Man if u gat nothring to say lock up ya @#$%ing Mouth,

These are the people dat dont want to move!!! They so much believe he has comfort, Just check him out and u will be amazed!!!

Grow up Adino, And stop these ur myopic and pessimistic atitude!!!
Re: List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! by adino(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2011
@ Tommy or whatever. Do yourself a favor and make sure you register for 2015 elections, becos I know you did not register for this election. Those people fought and laboured for what they are enjoying today.Do not sit and type rubish with ur keyboard. Go and ask great Nigerian students of old, who was the great Ogaga. U definitely do not know him. But try and emulate your namesake.
Re: List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! by Nsiman(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2011
The next is gonna be paul biya, i think. As i see, the other provinces are not given priority as his zone.
Re: List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! by tommyogaga(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2011
adino:

@ Tommy or whatever. Do yourself a favor and make sure you register for 2015 elections, becos I know you did not register for this election. Those people fought and laboured for what they are enjoying today.Do not sit and type rubish with your keyboard. Go and ask great Nigerian students of old, who was the great Ogaga. U definitely do not know him. But try and emulate your namesake.

Child!!!, Student Politician, Greatest Gbo Gbo, Grow Up!!!

So as I was saying folks, we have to start these up for our brothers, You may not know who is reading this now, It just takes one person to twit this subject in Sudan and it will go viral!!,

Lets believe this and not be a Pessimistic Alibino,
Re: List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! by Mobinga: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2011
Muammar Ghaddafi must be shitting on himself now. Baskard
Re: List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! by alex101(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chei, nigerians never cease to amaze me. They 've failed to quench the fire in their house, but are battling fiercely to extinguish the fire in

another man's land. Most are even equating "nigerian democracy" to good governance! grin grin The level of corruption in "democratic one nigeria" is light years

ahead of the afforementioned countries. Ghadaffi is much better than any democratically elected leader in the dungeon called nigerian. Many nigerians are

even dying to get to Ghadaffi's Lybia.

The question should be how to remove the "sit-tight" corruption/tribalism that has been and still plaguing your "democratic one nigeria" grin grin grin?
Re: List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! by tommyogaga(m): 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2011
[size=20pt]It has just started as I professied, !!!!!

Thousands In Streets of Algiers Demanding Change of Government-VOA
[/size]

Source: http://www.saharareporters.com/news-page/thousands-streets-algiers-demanding-change-government-voa-0

[size=15pt]INEC watchout!!!! Better make this election the best or else we go gada for Jega House Jaga Jaga him!!![/size]
Re: List Of Africa's Sit-tight Leaders- Who Is The Next Person We Are Removing! by adino(m): 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2011
@Alex 01
I wonder for these dreamers oh, these are people who find it very comfortable to sleep in the homes and complain about Nigeria's problem. What amazed me in Egypt is the kind of maturity and sophistication of the Egyptian army (hallmark of Mubarak). No gun shot, no intimidation, the people were even chating and playing with them throughout the protest. An opposition figure even openly called the egyptian Army 'The Army Of The People and Not the Army of the regime'
Did anybody notice the good and clean looking roads throughout egypt and the massive infrastructures in place. Most of these were built by the mubarak if I am not mistaken. Somebody like Mubarak woukd definitely be a hero in Nigeria with our non-sense democracy coupled with small boys internet noise makers.
The Egyptian people were just tired of him not that they do not appreciate him, if not for him i bet the islamists that gunned down his predecessor would have made egypt worse than iran.

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Takes Over Igbinedion’s Assets ! / Breaking: From Goodluck To Bad Luck Cds By Fr Mbaka Hits Market / Rev. Mbaka: Let Us Divide Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.