Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Have You Bleeped Cause You Were Brilliant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Bleeped Cause You Were Brilliant (834 Views)

Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience / How Many Girls Have You Bleeped Since You Were Born / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Bleeped Cause You Were Brilliant by tnerro1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
I remember back then in 100level, just started school and so guys didn’t have much and was not too Behind either. Managed to get a small room off campus, put in some basic stuff and continued to manage myself.Then I used to sit in front of the lecture hall , ask and also answer questions from the prof then. Due to that reason, I was noticed in class by those babes that just came to school to flex. Very soon my small crib became a meeting point for them. They will cook and bring, give me money and I helped to teach them and do after lecture work. To cut the long story short, I bleeped so many of them that my neighbor who was in final year asked me one day that me this small boy how I managed to toast these babes. grin

I just told him nothing o o o, we are just solving past questions grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Bleeped Cause You Were Brilliant by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
[s]
tnerro1:
I remember back then in 100level, just started school and so guys didn’t have much and was not too Behind either. Managed to get a small room off campus, put in some basic stuff and continued to manage myself.Then I used to sit in front of the lecture hall , ask and also answer questions from the prof then. Due to that reason, I was noticed in class by those babes that just came to school to flex. Very soon my small crib became a meeting point for them. They will cook and bring, give me money and I helped to teach them and do after lecture work. To cut the long story short, I bleeped so many of them that my neighbor who was in final year asked me one day that me this small boy how I managed to toast these babes. grin

[/s]

so what did u gain after all the bleeping?

1 Like

Re: Have You Bleeped Cause You Were Brilliant by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
tnerro1:

Nice one son.
That's how real men roll. Real men are in charge of their spaces, they make the rules and run things on their own terms, not the other way round.
As a man, there are different ways to kill your game in grand style, like Lion in the jungle. Only simps beg for love, only simps live their lives trying to get attention from women, only simps are at the mercy of women, real men are not.

There are different ways to get women, money is a sure way but this method is already becoming a simp's modus operandi. Like a 101 manual for dummies, because eventually you discover getting a woman doesn't deserve wasting all the cash and stuffs, only simps waste cash getting women because that is their only way out, even monkeys can do that too, if it has money.
Just like one wise nairalander once said, a plate of oily noodles and boiled egg is enough. But if you want something more thrilling, then your intellect is a tool that works like magic.
Women are dazed in the face of intelligent guys. Even if you're ugly, there's an attraction they wont be able to resist. Since you're not there to sleep on top her matter like Mario, just sharply chop your own and leave the rest to the next customer.
It's good for a guy to be intelligent, it weakens the ego of women. This shiit works from nursery school level, primary, secondary, university, workplace, to any level in life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Bleeped Cause You Were Brilliant by tnerro1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
Read na, food , money and sex grin 100levels no easy oo, except u no go school or you be this ajebutter when we Dey use their head for school grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Bleeped Cause You Were Brilliant by 88Craze: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Come see lies
Re: Have You Bleeped Cause You Were Brilliant by stanliwise(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
I only got free drinks, food, money, recharge cards and many fake friends(girls especially) who plan to sit close to me when exam is close, na God save me say them no coba me for final exam. Still keep thanking God till date.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Bleeped Cause You Were Brilliant by Ugaboy: 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
So that all u achieve in this life
Re: Have You Bleeped Cause You Were Brilliant by illicit(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Vanity upon vanity
cheesy
Re: Have You Bleeped Cause You Were Brilliant by SavageBoy: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
alramon:
[s][/s]

so what did u gain after all the bleeping?
Help me and ask him oh...
Re: Have You Bleeped Cause You Were Brilliant by SavageBoy: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thanks to this news. I just got a contract worth 500million naira.Shell,NNPC and CBN just gave me appointment letters,I didn't even do any interview oh.This news also made the most hard hearted criminal in my village to turn born again,in fact the king of our land who is an idol worshipper has said he would start attending the redeemed Christian church of God as soon as the lockdown is lifted

This news really changed my life and those around me for good
Re: Have You Bleeped Cause You Were Brilliant by KAM3KAZI: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
SavageBoy:
Thanks to this news. I just got a contract worth 500million naira.Shell,NNPC and CBN just gave me appointment letters,I didn't even do any interview oh.This news also made the most hard hearted criminal in my village to turn born again,in fact the king of our land who is an idol worshipper has said he would start attending the redeemed Christian church of God as soon as the lockdown is lifted

Wow
Re: Have You Bleeped Cause You Were Brilliant by chris259(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
SavageBoy:

This is becoming very stale abeg, why can't u just say something sensible.

1 Like

Re: Have You Bleeped Cause You Were Brilliant by chris259(m): 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
SavageBoy:

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is Not Over Her Ex- Is There Any Hope For Our Marriage? / What Is The Name Of This Thing? / Igbo - Yoruba Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.