Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Is The Name Of This Thing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Name Of This Thing? (836 Views)

WHY HAS This Thing Increased? [Picture] / SEE BLOOD MONEY: Look At How Much This Thing Vomited [PICTURE] / Does This Thing Still Exist? [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Thing? by Premiumwriter: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2020
It's use for stretching exercise. You put your two feet on the pad and grip the handle and then draw it.

Please who knows the name or where I can get it from?

Re: What Is The Name Of This Thing? by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Okay
Re: What Is The Name Of This Thing? by TCKamar(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2020
Premiumwriter:
It's use for stretching exercise. You put your two feet on the pad and grip the handle and then draw it.

It's called a tummy trimmer.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Thing? by Premiumwriter: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2020
TCKamar:

It's called a tummy trimmer.
thanks. Thanks and thanks
Re: What Is The Name Of This Thing? by eliok(m): 6:36am On Sep 30, 2020
Premiumwriter:
thanks. Thanks and thanks
can I send you a message
Re: What Is The Name Of This Thing? by ashybabs(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2020
contact 0.9.07.5.9.8,6.5.1.4 it cost as low as 3500 we can deliver anywhere in lagos
Premiumwriter:

(1) (Reply)

I'm Starting A P.o.s Business, Please I Need Your Advice / Why Women Should Stop Adding 'Fun To Be With' To Their Online Profiles. / Have You Eaten???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.