Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,511 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. (1181 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. by salammy: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2007
Hello peps,i really luv my boyfriend not 4 his looks or possesions and he is easily swayed by other girls,i havent caught him cheating but i know he's a flirt,we have issues no doubt but they are things we cud handle if we realy love each other.I've been faithful to my boyfriend and he knows but i think he is not man enough to handle these issues and thats why he comes with a break up whenever we have an overwhelming kind of problem but the problem is when we break up he later comes back and i accept him bcuz i luv him,now the same has happened,this is the third time,do i accept him again?pls reply.
Re: My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. by ima1(f): 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2007
nope make him learn his lesson first ur not a doormat, if you accept him now he will do it again, look at his track record, you need to show him that he is not the only guy in the world, there are many other fishes ib the sea. i would not take him back if this is the third time, third strike he should be out, find urself a real man, not a baby
Re: My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. by sammy6(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2007
Ask your boyfriend to grow up.
Re: My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. by cuteass1(f): 1:23am On Jun 18, 2007
Ok, the truth?? I know there are some that resolve to the fastest exit in times of trouble. They have insecurity issues, they're afraid to tackle their problems, they're scared of not meeting up, in short they just have issues

Its a habit they need to overcome, but its sad though that the person with them has to condone the bullshit (thats where you fall in)

I agree with Ima1, you're not his door-mat, and i agree with calabar $ammy that he should grow up. But what does these two things make out?? You should tell him where you stand, and this time do it like you mean it. You've obviously been too free with him hence he thinks he can go out and walk in at his own disposal . . HELL NO!! but you got to make him understand that cheesy

This time make him sweat for it, make him realise you might not be there the next time he's through with his childish acts and comes back. Make him know that though you love him, he's not your world. At the end of the day, make him understand you've tolerated his crap a while now, but this is it "the final race", one more mess-up and he's out for good angry

I believe that with the right emphasis on his cowardice, he'll turn a new leaf. He's always seen it as the "order of the day", so he might not actually see his mistakes until you point it out to him.
My mum would say "punish a child for a mistake, but first of all make sure the child is aware of the mistake(s)", if after you've told him about it, he still remains adamant, then he's either ignorant or simply a waste of your time  - - God luck hun!! wink
Re: My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. by hbrednic: 6:13am On Jun 18, 2007
well if u love him give him another chance,another chance upon another chance.
even if he derails a million times,he still deserves another chance,remember love is patience and kind.
if u dont love him,kick him in the ass and make sure it hurts real good.
Re: My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. by Seun(m): 8:32am On Jun 18, 2007
How many minutes do your "break ups" last before he comes back? Could it be that they are not real break-ups? wink
Re: My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. by sssflora: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2007
sssflora omo just bone d guy is not meant 4u
Re: My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. by sssflora: 10:07am On Jun 18, 2007
what is d meanin of dat so what u are sayin now is dat she should d guy third orfourth chance pele o omo jesu guys dont what it
Re: My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. by acidrop(f): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2007
well ur boyfriend can be a flirt most of d time 2 mock around, but he gat one gurl, n datz u, itz not as if am supporting him 4 breaking up with u ooo, but trust me i have put myself in the same position, some of us, when we c a guy intrested in us, we start 2 dey form and adopt characters n stuff, most of tht time flirt, but that dosent mean, u gonna chose him to ur boo at home, so chill babe, the only aspect he has 2 work on is that he should learn 2 handle problems and he shouldnt think letz brake up is a solution to the problem
Re: My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. by moondust(m): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2007
I don't think its best to try and make him change, because there's a great chance he won't. trust me.He's even proven that to u several times and u keep accepting him back.
I know u love him and all, but dont bank on it 'cos snake no fit become lizard over nite.
Re: My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. by acidrop(f): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2007
dont take him back only if he is the way always breaking the relationship off
Re: My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. by OgaMadam(f): 1:56pm On Jun 18, 2007
Its hard to say - but u know best.

I wouldnt take him back.

First time he breaks up means he seen something that makes him think your not worthy.

at the most punish him

but really just break it off and carry on with your life, he will always do that.

sometimes relationships just take time to breakup. so this could be your process - its only slow and painful.

just kill it quick.

if he is the one, set a VERY HIGH standard for him to jump through - if he makes it, he's the one.

but i wouldnt waste time to be honest, been through your experience.

FIND AN ALREADY GROWED UP MAN.
Re: My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. by Ezinwannem: 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2007
well LL COOL J said it "u break up 2 make up"
Re: My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. by LADUNDE(f): 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2007
If u want him take him 4 HIV test.a guy or a gal dt has wandering eyes or feet is dangerous 2 ur sexual health
Re: My Boyfriend Breaks Up And Again Wants To Make Up. by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:42am On Jun 19, 2007
just because of a minor quarrel he breaks up and later comes back to make up, tell him to grow up or dump his silly ass joo. angry

(1) (Reply)

Earthly Love Is An Extension Of Lust / I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts / Who Do U Attract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.