Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts (1176 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Help! My Thighs Rub Each Other And It Hurts / My Ex Is Getting Married And It Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts by belgium: 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2007
hi guys,
sometime last year, while in youth service, had girls swarming over me and i lost my virginity of over 24 years. im 25 now and quite financially successful. but each time i think of loosing my virginity, it hurts really Bad. i know most guys would think im stupid but face it, what i did is bad. i would have loved to get married as a V.
Re: I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts by Bolddy(m): 1:12pm On Oct 28, 2007
Please stop feeling bad about this,i beg you .i beg you
you are not stupid ,you are not a fool, what is important now is the fact you are not there.
i really appreciate you,many people still find a way to justify their own.
God bless you real good.

Thank you .
Re: I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts by iice(f): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2007
Crying over spilt milk undecided. . .a year of grieving sheesshhh
Re: I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts by chaloo(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2007
are you a MAN or a F, WOMAN?
Re: I Lost My Virginity And It Hurts by olanajim(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2007
Don't feel bad. It happened to some of us. You are not stupid. You are fantastic. You can't mourn forever.

(1) (Reply)

Who Do U Attract / France To Criminalise Verbal Abuse In Marriage - How Will Nigerians Cope? / chat.winwap.tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.