Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. (6989 Views)

Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Frenzy01(m): 9:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sometimes I doubt the existence of ghosts or supernatural beings but different stories flying around this days makes it impossible not to believe.
Saw this on Twitter this evening and I felt line sharing some screenshots here.
If you believe in the stories of ghosts or you've seen or heard about one before. Kindly Share, let's learn one thing or two

2 Likes

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by GuestLog: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
One guy will soon come here now with his long preaching. Mtchww.

As a child, my younger ones & I would see tall shadowy like men walking in our bedroom. Many nights we get sleep paralysis & it got extreme one day when I dreamt of a bear attack & I woke up with deep cuts on my chest.

After that incidence, I began having telepathic ability of hearing live conversations of people without being there. Voices in my head. That was then, now I rarely experience such.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Frenzy01(m): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Found most of this weird

1 Share

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by jospepper(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
Creepy stories sha.
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Frenzy01(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
I remember a cousin brother of mine telling a story of how a ghost that has supposedly died in their village at Ekiti many years before gave him a heavy kunk in the head when he met her at Kaduna state in the market area. According to him, he was staring at her too much to verify if it was truly her or not.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
James 4:7 has told everyone what to do. But no, many want to solve their problems by running to him through spiritism. Just like a ventriloquist uses cartoon characters, the devil is using these cunnings to lure gullible people to his side so as to enslave and impoverished them. Say no to the devil.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by kingxsamz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Well ghosts and spirits don't exist.
Our human minds can play tricks on us sometimes.
If you're someone who believes in ghosts, and spend your time getting scared over stories like this, there's a possibility that you'd think you've seen one.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by luminouz(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
You are a learner...

Read this NL thread and educate yourself. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/3926575/experience-supernatural-ghost-spirits-exist#58525098

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by luminouz(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingxsamz:
If you're someone who believes in ghosts, and spend your time getting scared over stories like this, there's a possibility that you'd think you've seen one.

You know nothing Jon Snow grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by bigpicture001: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
This one's dey learn.. Read nairaland thread for 3years "seeing demons"
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by kingxsamz(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
luminouz:

No need quoting me.
I said what I said, it's common sense.
If they exist, provide proof.

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by luminouz(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingxsamz:

No need quoting me.

https://www.nairaland.com/3926575/experience-supernatural-ghost-spirits-exist#58525098
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by kingxsamz(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
luminouz:

Yeah, let me create my own thread about how I saw unicorns at my backyard too. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by luminouz(m): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yeah, let me create my own thread about how I saw unicorns at my backyard too. undecided
K
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Ugaboy: 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Scaring, just like the hollywood movies "frighten Night"
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by illicit(m): 4:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Things dey sha
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Humanoid01(m): 4:24am On Aug 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

No need quoting me.
Oga proof, how exactly should the proof be? They should take pictures of the ghosts and send to you? Where's the common sense there? I'm an ardent fan of science, but I must admit that there are so many things that science cannot explain. Baba nor go let pride make you bite your finger o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Humanoid01(m): 4:26am On Aug 06, 2020
luminouz:

Better don't waste your time on people like that. Even if they eventually see real ghosts, they'll say the same thing -- "My mind was playing tricks on me" . Their pride is too full that they think if it doesn't resonate with their perceptions, then it must be wrong. To them, if it defies logic, then it means they're stupid. That's why they're afraid of believing these things.

5 Likes

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Humanoid01(m): 4:37am On Aug 06, 2020
kingxsamz:
According to Alex Oluwatobi's story in one of the screenshots above, his mother and himself saw Iya Ibeji seated at the entrance of the church (someone who had died the previous night). How could it possibly be that the boy and his mother's minds were playing tricks on them?

If just one of them had seen her, your theory would have been valid. So how do you explain that they both saw her that morning? Oh let me guess, the dude must have lied about it? Please I need an explanation for this.

8 Likes

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by kingxsamz(m): 5:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Humanoid01:

According to Alex Oluwatobi's story in one of the screenshots above, his mother and himself saw Iya Ibeji seated at the entrance of the church (someone who had died the previous night). How could it possibly be that the boy and his mother's minds were playing tricks on them?

If just one of them had seen her, your theory would have been valid. So how do you explain that they both saw her that morning? Oh let me guess, the dude must have lied about it? Please I need an explanation for this.
Yeah, same way my sister and I saw a unicorn at our backyard, when it saw us, it disappeared. How do you explain that? undecided
Let me guess, you think I'm lying.
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by PureGoldh(m): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2020
Issoryt
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by punisha: 6:24am On Aug 06, 2020
shocked
I grew up in a house on a street, ask everyone that know me.
Being younger that was it sha.
We ate free food every nine pm for a year until the ghost that was cooking for us, got married and left .
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by heykims(m): 6:45am On Aug 06, 2020
It's the narration about ghosts washing plates I like pass, I don't mind the experience that ghosts should visit and do my house chores before I wake in the morning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Frenzy01(m): 7:21am On Aug 06, 2020
bigpicture001:
This one's dey learn.. Read nairaland thread for 3years "seeing demons"
You fit share the link
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by josh123(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2020
I was about 13 years old then, my parents and I went to vigil, we were about entering the church when I saw a man carrying a baby on his shoulder, I remembered when I saw the baby the baby's head was not human it looked like a demon immediately I saw it I quickly closed my eyes I was afraid to open it, it literally scared the hell out of me. spirit are real

when my aunt died, few hours later my mom's younger sister who was living overseas called and she was crying, my mom asked her how did she know that her sister is dead she said she appeared to her and she saw her crying. shitt still scares me till today

3 Likes

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Humanoid01(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yeah, same way my sister and I saw a unicorn at our backyard, when it saw us, it disappeared. How do you explain that? undecided
Let me guess, you think I'm lying.
What are you even saying sef?

1 Like

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Charmingrascal(m): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2020
luminouz:

Obviously he knows nothing.
I have interest in paranormals and ghost stories, I research and investigate paranormal activities and I can tell anyone who cares to listen that ghosts exist and paranormal events are real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2020
Madd
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by beejay501: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2020
Oshey John Constantine
Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by x123xlolls(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2020
kingxsamz:

Your body was made up of hardware and software, Can you believe a computer can work with hardware only, or software only, So 'Ghosts' - 'Sprits' are the softwares....

qoute me, I will tell more....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by mhiztaNexy(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2020
Watched this American real life show last night, paranormal activities,it was damn scary.

Woke up to my aunt gisting about a woman who died and appeared in her daughter's dream, told her daughter to get a pen and paper then mentioned all her debtors to her daughter. Twas all a dream till her daughter woke up and saw list of names on a paper beside her. She made contact with them and collected the money they owed. The debtors where shocked how the daughter knew about them and had no choice than to pay up asap.

It happened at owo in ondo state. I didn't believe the story, my aunt said if i am ready to go where it happened, she's very ready to take me.

I truly think it's not only we humans and animals that roam this earth. Before we existed, things were around.

4 Likes

Re: Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. by kingxsamz(m): 9:07am On Aug 06, 2020
Humanoid01:

What are you even saying sef?

What I'm saying is sound and clear.
My sister and I saw a Unicorn at our backyard which disappeared after seeing us.
Or are you trying to say I'm lying? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt / If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) / am finally dating OluwaSeun. (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.