Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? (32199 Views)

How To Properly Fart When In A Relationship So You Don't Get To Offend Your Part / The Perfect Way To Fart When Your In A Relationship So You Won't Offend Your Par / It Is Really Important To Know What You Want In A Relationship, So What Makes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by incogni2o: 2:03am On Jan 16, 2021
Have you been in a relationship where everthing ranging from conversations, action, reactions, calls, gist, advice, resolving issues, future goals, emotional intelligence and all there is to expect and have in a relationship seen to be in near absolute Perfect Harmony.

So perfect to the point that you became scared and you were finding other flimsy reasons to excuse yourself for a while or confused?

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by incogni2o: 7:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
When I mean Perfect, I mean His or Her Flaws are "Perfect" for you. The relative Perfect, not the constant one.

Eeeeehhh!

My first Front page Article.

I am begginig to think I can write too oh.

And funny enough, i posted this article a long time ago

I dedicate this to the ones who are currently in custody of Kidnappers, I pray the Lord have Mercy and they regain their freedom soon.

Also the communities currently living in Fear of Insecurity. I pray the perpetrators be brought to book.

I Pray let thier be peace in the Land cos even if most of us run.

All of us cannot leave Naija.

We are 200million if you don't know.

It is well.

PS.

And as for the article I Posted, I have been in one before but it ended up the Girl was a scam.

She so caught me Emotionally, It was next to being hypnotized.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Bola146(f): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2021
Yes! But it came to an end when we did video call where I asked about his genotype, he thought I was joking or I wanted to free him because of the distance ( he based abroad) How I wish a miracle could happened when we both did the test again sad I have never met a wonderful man like that since. He thought I was scared of him, so I came up with the genotype sad . I can't be scared, since I know what I want, unless I see some fake and wrong flags

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Deentertainer(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ehe....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Mynd44: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
I have. But I was not the scared person.

For some reason, she woke up one day and said we should break up.

Felt weird

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by helinues: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
There is nothing like a perfect relationship.

Probably both of you are still hiding some things from each other

243 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by baralatie(m): 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

you did not get what the op meant

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by helinues: 7:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
baralatie:

you did not get what the op meant

It's perfect cos both are still hiding somethings from each other...

Life itself no balance not to talk of a relationship

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by baralatie(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
helinues:

It's perfect cos both are still hiding somethings from each other...

Life itself no balance not to talk of a relationship
you still did not get it.
a girl meets a guy (who has virtually all the specs she wants and more).just like you the girl gets scared and doubts the reality of the relationship and quits unilaterally for no reason

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by helinues: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
baralatie:

you still did not get it.
a girl meets a guy (who has virtually all the specs she wants and more).just like you the girl gets scared and doubts the reality of the relationship and quits unilaterally for no reason

Too good to be true hence some things are not right

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Lols, what sort of wired feeling, wanting to get out of something you call "perfect" don't you like good things or you don't want to them to last?

Hmmm, didn't you guys have set goals for growth in relationship? The last time I checked "perfect" relationship are made not felt! If both of you understand yourselves its even better, but I think and I may be wrong, any relationship that does not have a growth element (having goals To become a better person for your girl or guy) ends with this feeling thing, and you know what they say about feelings, they come and go.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Ceasaerius: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mynd44:
I have. But I was not the scared person.
For some reason, she woke up one say too break up.
Felt weird
This ain't suprising.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
No.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
I've met great guys...I've never dated. And the friendships are the next best thing, short of a relationship.

And I've never had any fear about them if we should ever date — except me always feeling it'll be ruined or I'll do something to spoil everything, but I never want to intentionally take a break or do something pull out because I'm confused.

'Perfection' here doesn't mean they are without flaws to me, but rather they are growing and deeply aware of themselves.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
relationships must have their flaws
well the should always get ready for anything
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by IamDavid(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
I had a "perfect" relationship... E still spoil. Nothing like perfect anywhere. Look at yourself, are you perfect?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Raycrane01: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by kingemaker(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
I'm in one grin.
Although it isn't perfect but initially, she was too good to be true, had to go all CIA on her, omo, she came out clean. I can't say I've vetted her 100%, but with what I've discovered so far, she's above the average naija girl. No pretense sighted so far. She must be related to Mr. Real

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

There is no such thing as a perfect relationship.

People got flaws, people exploit each others weaknesses in relationships.

I'd just read through the comments and see what these pussy niggarrs gon post

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Adeling(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
See Question abeg cry
Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Enudapan: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
So perfect
I don't think there's any relationship near perfect
Shaa
Every relationship nah just managing managing

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by money121(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Etinosa1234: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Na wa oo... As Nigeria dey hot reach, Na relationship Mata dey some people mind

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In A Relationship So Perfect, It Was Scary? by Lashist(m): 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:

Lol...relax and wait for politics thread where you can spew deep hate. You obviously have nothing reasonable to say here cheesy

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girl Again After She Misplaced First Engagement Ring / Why A Woman Should Never Chase The Man / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.