Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:33 PM

Should I Continue Or Move On?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue Or Move On?? (1298 Views)

Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? / Guys,get In Here,what Would You Do,continue Or Run(Graphics pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Or Move On?? by Kriximpecable: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good day fellow nairalanders.

Pls, I'll love to seek for relationship advice from relationship expert.

I just met a girl not more than two weeks now. I recently ask her out yesterday where she openenly told me that "she can't date me". I ask her her reasons but she said "she has no reasons". Pls, is it advisable to continue asking her out until she agrees or I should just move on with my life?? Note, she only said NO to me once.

Meanwhile, this said girl is way below my class and level that I should start running after her like one mumu. Na manage I wan manage am before o!

What do you think, pls?

Only for mature minds, pls! cool
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kriximpecable:

I just met a girl not more than two weeks now. I recently ask her out yesterday where she openenly told me that "she can't date me". I ask her her reasons but she said "she has no reasons". Pls, is it advisable to continue asking her out until she agrees or I should just move on with my life?? Note, she only said NO to me once.

Meanwhile, this said girl is way beyond my class and level that I should start running after her like one mumu. Na manage I wan manage am before o!

What do you think, pls?

Never made an attempt at one, so don't know, let experts come and answer you
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by NevetsIbot(m): 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
She's way below you..

Na manage you wan manage am

She no dey benefit your life

All she probably has to offer is the wet moist between her legs

Then. You let her tell you no and her number is still stored on your phone?

SIMP OF THE YEAR

7 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by nuelsam: 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
continue asking her out till thy kingdom come.....your mates are outchere hustling to make end meet...u here contemplating to reask a liability out as per Jamb wey she be.
better suit up and bounce
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by MAGG0T(m): 3:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
cheesy

U are being schooled by a girl whom u think she's no where near ur level.

I love her courage, because she knows u have nothing else to offer her.

Literary she finds u in the same level with her, and thought she needs a better man for a boo, not a dog who reasons through his dick.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kriximpecable:

Meanwhile, this said girl is way beyond my class and level that I should start running after her like one mumu. Na manage I wan manage am before o!

What do you think, pls?

Wait, let me get this.

She's beyond your class but you want to manage her? Shouldn't she be the one managing you?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by elipheleh(m): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
It's a normal thing. Girls instinctively know when a guy is way above them. And if you approach a girl too low for you, the probability of her rejecting you is 100%.
I don't know why.
But that is what I have noticed myself.

Guys at times underrate their selves a lot. I used to underrate myself before.
But not anymore.

Now if you see the high class of girls I go for and how the girls even follow me easily, e go shock you.

My advice is try those girls you think are higher than you. More often than not, those are the real class you belong to.
Note: You must damn and overcome your anxiety of approaching those high class girls. Just damn it and do it.

Stop going for low lives. Their fear and inferiority complex won't allow them say yes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by MARX77(m): 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Never let a person tell you they don't want you more than once.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Another BART SIMPSON on the loose.
I will soon give you e-slap now. You say she is below your class yet you will keep running back anyday she finally accepts your dating wish. grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by Kriximpecable: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Wait, let me get this.

She's beyond your class but you want to manage her? Shouldn't she be the one managing you?

Sorry I mean she is below my class . That's a typo
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by Kriximpecable: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
NevetsIbot:
She's way below you..

Bro, I don't really get your point. Pls, hit the nail! wink

SIMP OF THE YEAR
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by Kriximpecable: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
NevetsIbot:
She's way below you..

Bro, I don't really get your point. Pls, hit the nail! wink

SIMP OF THE YEAR

Bro I don't really get your point. Pls, hit the nail! smiley
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by Sixfeetbelle: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kriximpecable:

Sorry I mean she is below my class . That's a typo

So why were you trying to date someone you already decided was below your standards? Is it an ego trip to boost your morale, which explains why once she rejected you, it resulted in you creating a thread for it?

To answer your post, I don't see the big deal in her saying "No" to dating you or whatever you had proposed to happen between you two. Choices are what makes us human. She doesnt "feel" you and sticking around waiting for her attention is like diminishing your value. You should move on completely and find someone else to date; preferably someone in the same class as you this time around.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by Kriximpecable: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
elipheleh:
It's a normal thing. Girls instinctively know when a guy is way above them. And if you approach a girl too low for you, the probability of her rejecting you is 100%.
I don't know why.
But that is what I have noticed myself.

Guys at times underrate their selves a lot. I used to underrate myself before.
But not anymore.

I think you're right boss. You're truly an expert with what I've red here wink
Now if you see the high class of girls I go for and how the girls even follow me easily, e go shock you.

My advice is try those girls you think are higher than you. More often than not, those are the real class you belong to.
Note: You must damn and overcome your anxiety of approaching those high class girls. Just damn it and do it.

Stop going for low lives. Their fear and inferiority complex won't allow them say yes.

I think you're right boss. You're truly an expert with what I've red here wink. The best thing for me is to try those high class girls. But why I don't like trying those high class girls is because I see them so much demanding than the low class ones if they eventually accept my proposal
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by Kriximpecable: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
MARX77:
Never let a person tell you they don't want you more than once.
I love this. Thank you boss smiley

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by Kriximpecable: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

So why were you trying to date someone you already decided was below your standards? Is it an ego trip to boost your morale, which explains why once she rejected you, it resulted in you creating a thread for it?

To answer your post, I don't see the big deal in her saying "No" to dating you or whatever you had proposed to happen between you two. Choices are what makes us human. She doesnt "feel" you and sticking around waiting for her attention is like diminishing your value. You should move on completely and find someone else to date; preferably someone in the same class as you this time around.

Okay boss. Thanks
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by psalmskiddy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
Booked
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by JordanMichael(m): 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mr manager go get your class abi level and leave the poor girl alone. It's your type that come here to post trash about how u bleep a girl and her pussy is like LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESSWAY. You're just too arrogant
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by luminouz(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Below ur class and level yet you asked her out

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by Charleys: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
When I first saw this topic, I didn't read it. I just clicked to tell you to move on.
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by MARX77(m): 5:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kriximpecable:

I love this. Thank you boss smiley

I greet you Sir
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
....You wan manage person,she say no and you still wan go beg am.

Whats the meaning of managing again? Somebody should help me here.
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by NevetsIbot(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kriximpecable:

Bro I don't really get your point. Pls, hit the nail! smiley

The point is... You are a simp for letting a girl below you be in the position to tell you "no" without you knowing the next point of action you should do is to delete her like she never existed.

And again

Stop going for girls you'd manage... Manage comes with a lot of baggage
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by Kriximpecable: 2:40am On Aug 07, 2020
NevetsIbot:

The point is... You are a simp for letting a girl below you be in the position to tell you "no" without you knowing the next point of action you should do is to delete her like she never existed.

And again

Stop going for girls you'd manage... Manage comes with a lot of baggage

Okay. I understand bro. Thanks though
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by Nobody: 4:44am On Aug 07, 2020
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by Nobody: 4:52am On Aug 07, 2020
NevetsIbot:
She's way below you..

SIMP OF THE YEAR
You sef see say OP na unfortunate mugu
Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by Nobody: 4:55am On Aug 07, 2020
Kriximpecable:

Meanwhile, this said girl is way below my class and level that I should start running after her like one mumu. Na manage I wan manage am before o!

What do you think, pls?

Re: Should I Continue Or Move On?? by frozen70(f): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2020
Kriximpecable:

What do you think, pls?

Her no means no, yet you want to keep trying and you said she is not your class

Why do you still want to have her ?

Only you knows the answer

(1) (Reply)

Do You Miss Your Ex? What Do You Miss About Him/her? / Have You Ever Been Banned? Drop Your Story Here! / What Will I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.