Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Lady Recounts Why She Became A Lesbian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Recounts Why She Became A Lesbian (1777 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Lady Recounts Hilarious Conversation She Had With Her Boyfriend's Mom / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Recounts Why She Became A Lesbian by funsho01: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hi, I’m Bi-sexual but I prefer to be with ladies than men. I love women but I’ve dated guys in the past. I’ve been raped, my heart has been shredded by men who I’ve dated in the past.
Oh my God, I got tired of having a repeated patterns of heart breaks. I started hurting myself, started stabbing my skin! I suffered PTSD, started taking drugs till God saved me.

Some months, I started being adventurous, wanting to explore different species of men until I got tired and tried being with women. Initially, the thought of it, made me feel some type of way but at some point I realized I had nothing to loose.

Now let me tell you the joy of being with a woman. First of all, we ladies understand our bodies and it’s easy to explore our bodies confidently without feeling ashamed. The Clits is easy to identify, we understand how to handle our nipples, we know it shouldn’t be squeezed like bread, the only thing is penetration, but thanks to intimacy gadgets we are covered. Trust me it’s more sensual, erotic and interesting. You can’t know the feeling until you try and see for yourself so stop rolling your eyeballs at my story.

ARE YOU A FREELANCER? GET JOBS HERE: https:///30xlgUv

Sincerely, I have no regrets of being Bi-sexual because I’ve lost count on how many times I’ve "orgasmed" with a lady partner! Omo it’s crazyyyy, it’s mad o!!!!! But you see this guys with groundnut legs, all they do is boast about how ladies just want to use them for sex but their sex game is shitty ASF, or how a guy promises to make your legs shake but the only thing shaking is your head!

EARN SO MUCH MONEY WORKING FROM HOME, FILL THIS FORM HERE: https:///30xlgUv

Believe me when I say I feel so loved, so much comfort and peace of mind when I’m with a lady. No trust issue of any kind no bad vibes. Like I said earlier I was raped. I was raped my my uncle, I reported him to my parents but they told me to shut up and they told me I was lying that I shouldn’t tell my family members. I mean our system and culture is super bleeped up! I just thank God I’m in a better frame of mind. I’m so happy I could overcome all of these! I don’t even pray for enemies to have such an experience.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts Why She Became A Lesbian by Aboks(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good for you

1 Like

Re: Lady Recounts Why She Became A Lesbian by BigJoe19: 2:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Nice, lesser problems for men.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Recounts Why She Became A Lesbian by michkosi(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2020
one kpomo lost inside post.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Recounts Why She Became A Lesbian by MartinBond(m): 11:27am On Aug 07, 2020
You de ment���
one kpomo lost inside post.....
Re: Lady Recounts Why She Became A Lesbian by Prof0fficial: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2020
there's no peace of mind for A CRIME VICTIM... as long as our creator tagged it ABOMINATION! seconded by the society.
be warned

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Secrets Women Do Not Want Men To Know / How True Is This? / Ladies Have Turned Me To Decoration , Only To Be Stared At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.