Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,294 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 (41720 Views)

President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia / Biden : "We're Banning All Imports Of Russian Gas, Oil And Energy / Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Tedsart(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
skimmy005:
Donald trump is mad.
Just like you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by dangoteinlaw: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Why is the US the only Country Issuing permanent resident GREENCARDS via DIVERSITY VISA lotteries to people of different walks of Life to come over and live in the US forever...?

Even the Chinese are benefitting from it too.
That's what makes the US the super power.
They draw their strength from different tribes with BRITISH as the background.

U will Find a Chinese Soldier in the AMERICAN ARMY fighting and kicking against his parent country grin grin.
But CHINA will never allow such.
For theirs remain the bedrock of Racism.

did they beg the chinese to become a soldier or is he less paid than other American soldiers? Abeg shut up there if nothing reasonable will come out of u. Just watch how trump will win by a huge landslide, even kanye will gather more votes than the senile biden.

1 Like

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by simplesearch: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
China brought this on themselves. When you think you are smarter than your employer only one option is waiting, your exit card!
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by dangoteinlaw: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
martineverest:
do u realise that China banned Google, Facebook,twitter, Amazon,Netflix etc ?....and u expect America not to retaliate?
i just wonder how ppp will hate trump for being a patriot. Trump got the balls to do all these coz he knows he's got nothing to loose if the worse happens. He's a made man already

4 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by bigfish3k: 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Why should the US be the only country spying on people's activities. Every gadget they develop are meant to spy on people's activities and businesses and deny you of your privacy. Yet they frown if other people or organization from other countries develop something close to such.
Did US force you to buy their products?

You can as well ban their products from Nigeria if you feel they are spying on you
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by tammie24: 12:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
flyca:
Good!

You cannot use Facebook, Whatsapp, Google etc in China expect with a VPN which is still illegal.

Ban them! India already banned Wechat last month. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Nonsense!
thank you

You get the point

1 Like

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by GiZcorp: 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
skimmy005:
Donald trump is mad.
Agreed, but his condition is far more stable than yours, ur father and down to your entire generations combined. You won't make yourself useless, docile being!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by charlesm91(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
NettyNelly:
But I heard Microsoft is moving to acquire tiktok. Won't that be bad news for Bill Gates.
I offer professional branding for your Business. Check my portfolio on my signature
i read Trump gave Microsoft 45 days to purchase them otherwise the ban will come in effect
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by GiZcorp: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
tammie24:
thank you
You get the point
Rational being.. You're really up to date.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ezinwa120:

You are actually watching back of your TV or too much of CNN or some other compromised news media, the truth is that Trump is winning sleepy Joe by a landslide in November. This is the reality

Do you even have a TV at home? Biden is leading Trump in many online polls and key swing States. Even Biden lead Trump in polls conducted by Fox. It's that bad. With more COVID-19 related deaths, it's going to get worse for Trump.

Even in Trump's key states, like Texas, Trump is finding it hot there. Even Biden lead Trump in the area of the economy(which is Trump's supposed biggest selling point).

This is not about hating or loving Trump. Face reality!!!

4 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by tammie24: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
Meninmen:

Do you even have a TV at home? Biden is leading Trump in many online polls and key swing States. Even Biden lead Trump in polls conducted by Fox. It's that bad. With more COVID-19 related deaths, it's going to get worse for Trump.

Even in Trump's key states, like Texas, Trump is finding it hot there. Even Biden lead Trump in the area of the economy(which is Trump's supposed biggest selling point).

This is not about hating or loving Trump. Face reality!!!
yes, same way Hillary Clinton led the polls and lost big time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by anonymous1759(m): 12:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
wirinet:

That was why it was easy for Russia to attack the US elections in 2016. Now imagine what China using that template and with hundreds of millions of personal information of US citizens could do. Now, if a few teenagers could disrupt Trump rallies using TikTok, imagine the damage the Chinese government is capable of.

Thanks to Russia for bursting US assss at least we know the USA are also corrupt and rig in their elections but they hide it from the world but will be quick to expose other countries if the USA finds it convenient for them to spy on people They should Allow the same. Checks and balances it's not a crime.

You're just an ass licker if the USA spy on Nigeria to expose corruption you'll praise them but why crying wolf when Russia spy on their elections to expose the rigging in the democrats presidential ticket?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
tammie24:
yes, same way Hillary Clinton led the polls and lost big time

Oga, go and sleep. You initially argued that it was false that Biden was leading Trump in polls and various states in the US. Facts were presented to you that Biden is truly leading, you brought up Clinton.

November is close. We will see who wins.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
FLYFIRE:

You ARE DREAMING bro, WAKE UP
You are actually the one dreaming you wake up and update yourself.

Biden will win wink

1 Like

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
PlanetZero:

Bro. Anyone that win sef. But just wait and see oo. Pray for Nigeria sha. Cos our politicians is making here worst than before sef
All I know is that Donald Trump will lose on November 3rd cool

1 Like

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Basher8583: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

I doubt if IQ can improve again once a man crosses 30

Comming from one that is renowned to have a disturbingly low IQ.

Have you ever wondered why everyone you support always fails?

The answer is in your IQ level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by wirinet(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
anonymous1759:

Thanks to Russia for bursting US assss at least we know the USA are also corrupt and rig in their elections but they hide it from the world but will be quick to expose other countries if the USA finds it convenient for them to spy on people They should Allow the same. Checks and balances it's not a crime.

You're just an ass licker if the USA spy on Nigeria to expose corruption you'll praise them but why crying wolf when Russia spy on their elections to expose the rigging in the democrats presidential ticket?
Spying is one thing, and attacking is another. Spying had been going on between nations since recorded history. But attacking weaknesses based on information gained from spying is an act of aggression.

Weak societies like Nigeria is easy to attack from the inside. Arabs and Europeans had exploited their weak social and political cohesion to exploit, enslave and colonize them for centuries. This is the first time such strategy is being used to weaken a strong society. The weaknesses of the US society is being exploited to destroy it from within, just like they did to us. Such strategy would be difficult in Europe because the divisions within nations are not along ethnic or religious lines but mainly along political ideological lines.

No matter who wins the next election in the US, the racial, ethnic, religious, political and social divides will be exploited by external forces using social media.

1 Like

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by swaggzflow(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
blowjohn:

How can u say trump has failed on his campaign promises?
Even if u hate the man, how can u say that pre Corona virus period wise, that trump failed on his campaign promises?

Which of trump's campaign promises have been fulfilled?

1. Mexico will pay for the wall. Are they?
2. He will dismantle Obamacare and replace it with something better. Has he?
3. America's economic progress continued from the changes Obama made on their economic platform.
4. Improve infrastructural spending. He hasn't.

Amongst others.I can confidently state that he hasn't fulfilled most.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Slic1: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Why do always put your assumptions as facts. It is terrible. Where have you seen Joe Biden live in recent time and he is younger than Trump.

helinues:
Its all about election not for security concerns. Microsoft would have considered the security concerns before showing interest of buying TikTok

With the way things are going, Trump reelection is getting coma daily.

BTW, Joe Biden is looking more younger compared to a year a go, same transformation occurred to Madam Clinton Before the 2016 election .

Biden is also logically coherent with the latest events... What's the secret?
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by offset67(m): 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
skimmy005:
Donald trump is mad.
You are mader
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by bukxy: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
ha! this trump sef...US are just self centered, wants to have all tech giants companies within their reach.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Topmaike007(m): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
fruqy:

The only reason Google is complaining is the fact that Huawei phones use the android operating system and the GMS that's provided by them. Other companies like Apple, Samsung and other brands are happy with the decision. They sell more and I'm sure they pay to the USs coffers too
and do you know that Huawei is currently the most sold gadget in the world presently overtaking Samsung and Apple and that alone is giving me joy cos i dislike countries beening puppet to USA smiley

1 Like

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by GamalNasser: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Basher8583:

Comming from one that is renowned to have a disturbingly low IQ.

Have you ever wondered why everyone you support always fails?

The answer is in your IQ level

I am certified genius so worry about yourself ..I haven't scored below 140 in any IQ test in my life , I doubt if you can score 65 sef ... You always claim people I support fail but ask yourself is rigging really victory
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by wirinet(m): 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
offset67:
You are mader
Are you Donald Trump or his family member? Why take it so personal? Even his children don't go about insulting others for insulting their dad. Even his niece, Mary Trump says he has mental problems.

I don't understand this dietification of a fellow mortal like you to the point of personal anger and hatred for others, just because they don't revere him like you do.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Basher8583: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

I am certified genius so worry about yourself ..I haven't scored below 140 in any IQ test in my life , I doubt if you can score 65 sef ... You always claim people I support fail but ask yourself is rigging really victory

Audio bragging........

Na you rig for them?
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by GamalNasser: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Basher8583:

Audio bragging........

Na you rig for them?

Bash I know you Know Atiku won that Election
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by BigTableShaker(f): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Simisolami1:
This is not right IMO.
Well they know what they are both (Trump & Xi ping) doing. I am a Nigerian and it's non of my business.

~CashApp Funds Needed in any Quantity
~BITCOIN in Large Quantity
~Venmo Funds Needed in Bits
~MOVO CASH Funds Needed
~PAYPAL Needed
~GIFT CARD Needed too

Legit Funds Needed
Rate is Dope Always
Swift Payment Guaranteed

COME IN TO BUY/SELL YOUR GIFT CARD, PAYONEER, BITCOIN AND PAYPAL Instant Payment is Guaranteed

WhatsApp me: +234. 8030.8351.57
Hi, how can I get a cashapp account?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Donald Trump: I Won The Presidential Election / Head Of Russia's Anti-corruption Agency Is Found With $122M In CASH In His House / Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.