Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 (41753 Views)

President Putin Signs Law Banning Sex Changes In Russia / Biden : "We're Banning All Imports Of Russian Gas, Oil And Energy / Donald Trump Issues More Than 140 Pardons And Commutations - SEE LIST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by bukxy: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
FrLukas:

Wait a minute!

China doesn't allow Facebook, WhatsApp, Google and Twitter to run in their country?

Are you sure about that?

I'm just hearing that for the first time.
yes now they use weibo for facebook/twitter,wechat for whatsapp ,baidu for google.

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by BigTableShaker(f): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Simisolami1:
This is not right IMO.
Well they know what they are both (Trump & Xi ping) doing. I am a Nigerian and it's non of my business.

~CashApp Funds Needed in any Quantity
~BITCOIN in Large Quantity
~Venmo Funds Needed in Bits
~MOVO CASH Funds Needed
~PAYPAL Needed
~GIFT CARD Needed too

Legit Funds Needed
Rate is Dope Always
Swift Payment Guaranteed

COME IN TO BUY/SELL YOUR GIFT CARD, PAYONEER, BITCOIN AND PAYPAL Instant Payment is Guaranteed

WhatsApp me: +234. 8030.8351.57
Hi, how can I get a cashapp account?

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by afroxyz: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

Smiles.. I would rather watch BBC and Aljazeera than watch CNN or FOX...

Probably what you read/heard some months ago but not yet updated about the latest.

The PUA benefits for August is currently on suspension due to both Democrats and Republicans couldn't reach a compromise... That means 40% of Americans are liable to eviction....

300k death toll is predicted before December if necessary measures are not taking to contain Covid.

How many Americans have lost their jobs?

USA economy is presently heading towards recession..

Trump that used to vote via mailing is now suggesting it could lead to fraud.

Don't even let me talk about Trump contradicting himself severally about the Corona issue

Get updated bro

Anybody with common sense knows that the jobs and the economy is not due to Trump's shenanigans. In fact he has done a good work in trying to revive the economy with unemployment numbers going down since may.

The Democrats want to keep borrowing and giving bailouts without accountability. For how long? You can't just keep borrowing and paying people not to go to work. And these same people don't even pay their rents.

Las las na Trump go win.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by fruqy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Topmaike007:
and do you know that Huawei is currently the most sold gadget in the world presently overtaking Samsung and Apple and that alone is giving me joy cos i dislike countries beening puppet to USA smiley
Yes I am aware. I'm using Huawei P30 Pro phone currently too. Their qualities outweigh the sanctions from US. They make quality hardware.

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Topmaike007(m): 2:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
fruqy:

Yes I am aware. I'm using Huawei P30 Pro phone currently too. Their qualities outweigh the sanctions from US. They make quality hardware.
you sabi jare
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Basher8583: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Bash I know you Know Atiku won that Election

Gamal election is not won by sentiments. It is a game of strategy more like war games. If you are not good at strategy you will keep losing the game. Its that simple
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by FLYFIRE(m): 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

You are actually the one dreaming you wake up and update yourself.

Biden will win wink
Day don beak, wake up
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by GamalNasser: 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Basher8583:

Gamal election is not won by sentiments. It is a game of strategy more like war games. If you are not good at strategy you will keep losing the game. Its that simple

Strategy like rigging ko?
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by skimmy005: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
GiZcorp:
Agreed, but his condition is far more stable than yours, ur father and down to your entire generations combined. You won't make yourself useless, docile being!
you are a coward, Bastard, worthless lunatic, you and Donald trump are all mad together , hypocrite stupid fool, worthless slowpoke, slowpoke, deformed baboon, Donald trump axx licker, you and that orange face Donald trump are demented and insane, you are a son of a worthless miserable foolish father, all of your family are low life mentally ill people including your prostitute mum. again and again DONALD TRUMP IS MAD, Kill yourself.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by AkwaIbomMan(m): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

Probably what you read/heard some months ago but not yet updated about the latest.

The PUA benefits for August is currently on suspension due to both Democrats and Republicans couldn't reach a compromise... That means 40% of Americans are liable to eviction....

300k death toll is predicted before December if necessary measures are not taking to contain Covid.

How many Americans have lost their jobs?

USA economy is presently heading towards recession..

Trump that used to vote via mailing is now suggesting it could lead to fraud.

Don't even let me talk about Trump contradicting himself severally about the Corona issue

Get updated bro
[/s] IgbalodeRaymond see the kind rubbish wey your boss dey talk
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by xenoo(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:
Its all about election not for security concerns. Microsoft would have considered the security concerns before showing interest of buying TikTok

With the way things are going, Trump reelection is getting coma daily.

BTW, Joe Biden is looking more younger compared to a year a go, same transformation occurred to Madam Clinton Before the 2016 election .

Biden is also logically coherent with the latest events... What's the secret?
Biden has lost his cognitive abilities because he is suffering from dementia. He reads from the teleprompter during most of his briefings from his basement. The democrats don't have any candidate that can challenge trump, so the plan is to use biden because of Obama's influence. They also plan to deem him unfit after the elections (that's if he wins) and replace with his VP. The VP will eventually be the president and that is why it is taking them ages to present their VP candidate.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by helinues: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
xenoo:

Biden has lost his cognitive abilities because he is suffering from dementia. He reads from the teleprompter during most of his briefings from his basement. The democrats don't have any candidate that can challenge trump, so the plan is to use biden because of Obama's influence. They also plan to deem him unfit after the elections (that's if he wins) and replace with his VP. The VP will eventually be the president and that is why it is taking them ages to present their VP candidate.

Is this another conspiracy theory?

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by IgbalodeRaymond: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
[s][/s] IgbalodeRaymond see the kind rubbish wey your boss dey talk
leave helinues oooo grin
Amatrasha and Rekhina his lovers bought him immunity.
I kinda like the guy sha

you're doing a good job i must commend you cool
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by helinues: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
[s][/s] IgbalodeRaymond see the kind rubbish wey your boss dey talk

And who is this?
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by helinues: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
leave helinues oooo grin
I kinda like the guy sha

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by AkwaIbomMan(m): 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
leave helinues oooo grin
I kinda like the guy sha

APC matter don taya me my guy I don give up cos dem don disappoint me woefully.
My own case no go relapse like sarrki own wey today him eye go open tomorrow he go swallow back his vomit.
Meanwhile I dey Edo state and if Oshomole said he made a mistake in 2017 by Giving Edo people Obaseki then there's also the possibility of repeating the same mistake with Ize Iyamu.
The way I dey reason this matter with Bini people for here I don see say truly godfatherism no dey this state cos dem nor be Lagos.
meanwhile tell LZAA and imhotep say Ebenezer2020 don repent from Sai Barbar grin

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
My own case no go relapse like sarrki own wey today him eye go open tomorrow he go swallow back his vomit.
Meanwhile I dey Edo state and if Oshomole said he made a mistake in 2017 by Giving Edo people Obaseki then there's also the possibility of repeating the same mistake with Ize Iyamu.
The way I dey reason this matter with Bini people for here I don see say truly godfatherism no dey this state cos dem nor be Lagos.

meanwhile tell LZAA and Imhotep say Ebenezer2020 don repent from Sai Barbar grin
For real ? ? grin grin

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
bukxy:

yes now they use weibo for facebook/twitter,wechat for whatsapp ,baidu for google.

Didn't know that.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
meanwhile tell LZAA and imhotep say Ebenezer2020 don repent from Sai Barbar grin
fact is that pdp was bad but worse is an understatement to qualify apc
I'm not even pro PDP but anything against apc
Imagine dozens are being killed daily but what they care about is power and more power
a party that pardons hardened terrorists and treat them like Kings but executes soldiers for complaining about their sorry state.
as in how can a sane man support this people?
can't understand it sometimes

copy

Lzaa imhotep Gandollaar

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by wirinet(m): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
xenoo:

And Biden suffered from dementia before he engaged other democratic candidates in over 6 debates during the Democratic primaries, abi?

Biden also suffered dementia when he held campaign rallies all over the US during the Democratic primaries.

Unless you guys are telling us the dementia started immediately it became certain he would win the Democratic primaries.

Dont worry, we would see who has dementia between Trump and Biden during the 3 presidential debates that would take place before the elections, or during the campaign proper.

You guys started your personal attacks with Biden's son, it did not work, you then attacked Biden's speech impediment, it did not work, now you are bringing in a non existent dementia. All you guys do is personal attacks as an election strategy. It worked with Hillary, it will not work with Biden.

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by justli: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good for them. When a commercial organization leaves it duty to it's shareholders and start taking political sides, this should be their faith and same thing await Twitter if Trump comes back November
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
bukxy:

that's why you hardly find Chinese on Facebook
those using it are either using VPN or outside country
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by opribo(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Why is Trump in every news. He has secretarys or ministers. He should use them and stay away from direct attacks from everybody.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by ajl: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
it's a different case
better managed by US than communist china
China can't be trusted
God bless Trump

Please head to the US embassy. They are expecting you to come collect green card. Delusion or stupidity? Give yourself one award.

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by justli: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
swaggzflow:

I don't agree with your views on Nigerian politics, but these was apt and well said. Trump can't position himself as an outsider anymore, heck his had four years to prove himself, but he was unable to accomplish most, if not any of his campaign promises. Rather he expended his energy stoking fear and division amongst Americans. Wearily, elections are indeterminate, so I won't rule his victory off just yet. But trends suggest that he is currently losing in key battleground states which portends a lot of trouble for him.

Trump fulfilled all campaign promises like no politician ever does...
He built the wall
He revived the economy and it was at all time high
The stock market broke all records
American companies were coming back in droves
he restricted loose immigration policy...

So, which campaign promise are you talking about...
Believe the fictitious poles at your own detriment..
Worse polls were conducted in for Hilary...

The whole rioting mayhem in Democrat run states is giving Trump a big leap. Citizens are seeing the Dems for the hypocrites that they are:
You alow criminals loot our homes, burn down our cities, desecrate our churches, kill our children, and tear down our historical monuments ... While the Dems praise the rioters.

The people will respond, come November

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
it's a different case
better managed by US than communist china
China can't be trusted
God bless Trump

So it's America that can be trusted and God curse China abi? Smh!
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by King44(m): 3:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Nairaland alone gets your IP address, locations and many more information at registration, kindly check your first mail from Nairaland, much much Chinese apps.

Can you believe that sometimes, even when I turn of my data and sleep on waking up, my wallpaper will be changed by these people ?
you are very correct, I even think Chinese are spying on African especially Nigerians through fairly used and new Chinese devices.

For instance the is this silly app that is on my phone the app can't be stopped. I stopped it but it kept running... And it is of no importance to the functionality of my phone. Most Chinese products does this... I think we are being spied on through substandard devices from China and Chinese companies.
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
flyca:
Good!

You cannot use Facebook, Whatsapp, Google etc in China expect with a VPN which is still illegal.

Ban them! India already banned Wechat last month. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Nonsense!

You are wrong bro, all the American apps you mentioned refused to comply with Chinese laws while operating in the Chinese market that's why they were banned. Chinese apps didn't break any American laws, they were only banned because of jealousy and envy caused by a rising China.
If Nigeria has a prospect of overcoming America as the number one country in the world within the next 20yrs, we Nigerian businesses too would have faced the same situation China is currently facing with America

Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by flex04(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
helinues:

We are connected o, how come we have same station in commongrin

How far, you dey like CBS reality too wink
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
it's a different case better managed by US than communist china China can't be trusted God bless Trump
so US can be trusted abi??
Re: Trump Issues Orders Banning TikTok And Wechat From Operating In 45 by lymelyte(m): 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Trump will not win.
You wake up to reality and smell the coffee
truly.. since he came into power he has made Americans more enemy and Americans are not happy about it.. He won't win.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doug Emhoff: 10 Things To Know About Kamala Harris' Husband / Iran Reopens For Business As No End In Sight To Coronavirus Pandemic / Prince Charles Agreed To Take £1million From The Family Osama Bin Laden

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54