Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense (3846 Views)

Some Ladies Need To Be Used For Ritual Seriously, Just Imagine / My Dear Miracle My Pu**y Is For You”–nigerian Lady Says As She Posts Raw Photos / 14 Things Ladies Need To Work On To Avoid Late Marriage In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by Flier: 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Some of us guys dislike hearing this statement its boring we are not after food and it doesnt shows you are caring or better than other ladies.Infact it makes me feels like you are desperate.Its frustrating being asked if you have eaten 3 times a day

1 Like

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by DaddyRochie1642: 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Oga have you eaten grin grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by mymadam(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Epic tongue

4 Likes

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by Gabe427: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2020
it a question both Male and female ask but generally ....

people with low intellect like trying to prolong a conversation .... or all those people who thinnks asking if one has eaten is care....

I had a girl once she asks.... in like why

3 Likes

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by jawalis(m): 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
Damn. The question can be annoying sometimes but man gats chill. Let me just ask if Torie8 has eaten today

5 Likes

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by donbachi(m): 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dis one gud na...the one i hate most is "where u dey".

2 Likes

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by Flier: 12:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
jawalis:
Damn. The question can be annoying sometimes but man gats chill. Let me just ask if Torie8 has eaten today
Gabe427:
it a question both Male and female ask but generally ....

people with low intellect like trying to prolong a conversation .... or all those people who thinnks asking if one has eaten is care....

I had a girl once she asks.... in like why
They seriously need to stop it,its annoying.
Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by Burgerlomo: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

OP right now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
na wa..but guys also use such phrase too
Its a nigerian thing to ask if u have eaten..its just a way to ask if u are ok or how are u
i dont see any need creating any fuss from it
anytime a lady asks me if i have eaten i just say yes cheesy
nothing to create drama out of

5 Likes

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
cool

2 Likes

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by Jacqueline22(f): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Because of “have you eaten” you create topic.
Anyways hope you have eaten sha
At least it’s different from have you eaten.

13 Likes

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
I don't hate the question, I ask such question if I have something to share and eat.
What's with the pressure on Nigeria girls for anyways.

1 Like

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by philiancoop(m): 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
you want make talk finish? nothing they Wan talk again

1 Like

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by paulolee(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
it both sides...guys do ask it it..me u do ask them just to find talk and bring up another talk to avoid boring or dry chats..
i do ask them and from there i de invite girls to come cook for me and i eat the food and her food also...
u jus gat to know wen to ask thn
Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by dmk23: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Op thank you jare. As the girl wey I be, I wan stop to dey ask have you eaten. If you ask some guys they will start feeling like super mario.
Of recent, I only felt it was just a waste of my time, then I realized I only asked because I wanted the conversation to be prolonged not that I really cared about the answer, or maybe I asked so that I can mock the food the guy made. Anyways, I think it is a very lame question, and I want to stop it.
Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by illicit(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Some will ask u, what are u doing

What am I suppose to be doing, wetin u send me?

1 Like

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by tnerro1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
donbachi:
Dis one gud na...the one i hate most is "where u dey".

Why na? If I call my babe, after how u dey , na where u dey be the next question oooo so tay now she dey tell me b4 I ask self..
Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by Kondomatic(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
He hasn't
Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by kiddkash(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
you sef nawa for you oooh

2 Likes

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by kiddkash(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
only if they want to bring the food to my house or come over and prepare food. then you can ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by tchidi066(f): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Lol, i don't ask that, instead stylishly I'll ask you what's for lunch or dinner, it's just to prolong the convo, nothing special

1 Like

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by Pweetyccee(f): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
Even guys ask dat question 2 and d question dey tire person 2 answer. Some will even ask u what did u eat or I hope u ate well

3 Likes

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by finalboss(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pweetyccee:
Even guys ask dat question 2 and d question dey tire person 2 answer. Some will even ask u what did u eat or I hope u ate well
Then you definitely boring ASF.

2 Likes

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by Torie8(f): 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2020
jawalis:
Hahahaha sometimes it can be annoying especially when repeated

1 Like

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2020
Flier:
Some of us guys dislike hearing this statement its boring we are not after food and it doesnt shows you are caring or better than other ladies.Infact it makes me feels like you are desperate.Its frustrating being asked if you have eaten 3 times a day
.....The one that vex me most is "How was your night"? Hope you slept well?.

I will be like,How do you expect my night to be?

1 Like

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by BlackfireX: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Have you eaten" you are angry,

OK " transfer money to this account "... Are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by Elvisage(m): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
The most annoying part is when a girl asks u have u eaten? Not really because she really cares, but because she knows u would want to be nice and then ask her too if she has eaten so she would start telling u about how she has never eaten all her life.that shows how low some girls think!

2 Likes

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by finalboss(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
I don't do small talk. angry

1 Like

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by LINTUNE(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
tchidi066:
Lol, i don't ask that, instead stylishly I'll ask you what's for lunch or dinner, it's just to prolong the convo, nothing special
its the same thing
Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
lefulefu:
na wa..but guys also use such phrase too
Its a nigerian thing to ask if u have eaten..its just a way to ask if u are ok or how are u
i dont see any need creating any fuss from it
anytime a lady asks me if i have eaten i just say yes cheesy
nothing to create drama out of

I'm Australian n my man in Nigeria always asks me if I've eaten. Even still after four years lol

1 Like

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by Yxxx: 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Flier:

So what should be said.
can you give an example of how a conversation should start?
Almost everybody in Nigeria have done this...thats just it.
Na so our own romance be.

2 Likes

Re: You Nigerian Ladies Need To Stop This "Have You Eaten" Nonsense by Deicide: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
To be honest the Question is a quit interesting one depending on how you respond to it, it could lead to other things......what you should avoid is those people that always reply questions with yes/no.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... / Is It Normal? My Girlfriend Does This / What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.