Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? (3849 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Stares At Guys Zipper Or Trouser / She Wakes Up At Night And Stares At ME!!!! / What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by mamagee3(f): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2011
Guys, what does it mean when a man stares at you while standing on a hallway with crossed legs and his hands in his pockets while giving you an angry look?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by Goldieluks: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2011
Try wearing a blind shade next time,so you don't see guys staring angrily @ya. cool
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2011
Means he's really pissed off! undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2011
It means you should make an exit very quickly. cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by Dyt(f): 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2011
Gosh
nt anoda wat does it mean wen a man does dis n dat
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by mamagee3(f): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2011
sexkillz:

Means he's really pissed off! undecided
Are you sure of this?

Yield:

It means you should make an exit very quickly. cheesy
Why?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by Advocator: 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2011
It means " I wanna f-u-c-k you." When a man does that, the least you can do is bend and remove your undies for him. Make your punny accessible.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by MMM2(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2011
mamagee

it mean he wants 2 drink BIG STOUT. angry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by kasiem(m): 11:22pm On Jul 08, 2011
It means, how much is condom in the black market.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 09, 2011
MAMA-GEE you need Jesus
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by mo2ok(m): 2:49am On Jul 09, 2011
Simple. The guy's "HIS EXCELLENCY" is trying to stand up to make a speech, his hands are in his pockets to tell his excellency no cause for alarm and he is staring angrilly at you cos you are the cause of it all.
I think you should have done something sexy like expose some cleeavage and see if the guy will move from the spot he was standing.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by tpia5: 2:52am On Jul 09, 2011
i guess that could be it?

she had me flummoxed at hallway and legs crossed.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by Cdspencer(m): 6:42am On Jul 09, 2011
D dick is dancin Awilo! He really needs ur help. Ladies pls help d needy always
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by Pweety4me(f): 6:45am On Jul 09, 2011
What do you want to hear?

MAMA-GEE R these really just 'men' or men that you know or ur bf?
undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by hisoccer(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2011
He is angry trying 2 say sumtin, but waiting 4u 2 relize ur mistake if de need arise 4 him 2 be calm
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by iice(f): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2011
Autism
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by Mynd44: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2011
It means he wants to PEE and there is no TOILET in sight
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Jul 12, 2011
Someone needs to keep this thread alive. . .
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by toyemz(f): 12:33am On Jul 13, 2011
@poster
it simply means that his brain and his body are at war with conflicting reactions
he is probably one of the boko haram members and he hates the cleavage exposure or what ever else is on display
but on the other hand,
his body has a mind of its own and not working with his mind,hence his hands trying to conceal the unholy betrayal down there
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by Nobody: 12:43am On Jul 13, 2011
It means You need to stop asking stúpid questions.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by pleep(m): 1:29am On Jul 13, 2011
^You hit the nail on the head.

[size=5pt]Seriously what's wrong with this girl?[/size]
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by kpolli(m): 3:59pm On Jul 13, 2011
means his kponro is charging n u have turned him on
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2011
i can see that mama gee has not lost form at all.

na wah o, but at ur age, shouldnt u be doing better than these?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by Godmother(f): 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2011
Mama-gee's posts just make me laugh grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by meobizy(f): 3:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Mine was different, I stared at her while hanging one leg in the air and squatting on the other.

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Man Stares At You With Legs Crossed While Standing? by chillvaret(m): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
It means ur next

(1) (Reply)

If Your Younger Brother Impregnated Your Wife? / How Difficult Is It To Have A Relationship Without Sex When You Are Not A Virgin / COMMON MISTAKES SINGLES MAKE IN RELATIONSHIP, DATING AND CHOICE OF MARRIAGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.