Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,508 members, 7,857,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Advice me on what to do, I'm confused on who to choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice me on what to do, I'm confused on who to choose (607 Views)

See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / Please Help, I'm Pregnant And Confused On Who The Father Is. / My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice me on what to do, I'm confused on who to choose by zacckid23(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please my English is not too good but take me as I am.

My name is Zachariah, please I need your advice on my relationship issue.
There is these girl in my area I always liked and wanted to date, but every time I try to give myself the courage to go ahead my heart keeps sinking and my courage drowning... Until these faithful evening when I summoned the full courage to proceed after having some words with her, we started getting closer, closer and closer. As day goes by, we became friends, I thought things were working too well than I even expected, I thought maybe she has feelings for me already. She calls me a lot of times even around 10-11pm. To stay with her even something I go visit her, she always ask me to stay behind anytime am about leaving, that usually gives me the impression maybe things going well. Until I Wooed her, to my surprise it didn't take her 3 seconds to say NO. I tried my means of pleading to her , her answers was always NO. I asked why? She said she wasn't ready for any commitment. But to me, that isn't a well definable answer to my question. I tried persuading her for almost 2 months after to no avail.. What she kept on saying was NO. And these was the third time that happened to me. The 1 & 2 was quite the same situation as the third... I went for the girl I was (interested and had feeling for) but ended they had no feeling for me. And when I kept on trying I realise it looked like I was forcing myself on them. Then for the third I quited. When I told one of my Boss at my workplace about it. He explained to me that it doesn't work out like that most times. That there are a lot of girl I will love and want times be committed to and they will love another person and things will look like I'm being a burden to them... I told him that was exactly what I was facing... He then told me to always go for good girl I like but who love me More. (MORE GOT MY ATTENTION) I asked him!!! But how will I know them? He told me when you see them you will know. I believed his word and acted on them, then i moved on... About 4 weeks after I saw these girl around the next street to ours. She was a graduate from OAU already working in a state government sectariat. Although she caught my attention at first when I saw her, but I wouldn't just wait!!! so I approached her we chatted for few minute and we exchanged numbers. After saying goodbye,remembered I wanted to visit one of my family relative in town. I got home later that evening, and decided to call the bright damsell I saw early in the aftenoon. I remebered she said her name was damilola, I searched her name on my contact list to no avail. I remembered I gave her the phone to type her number, but I thought she saved it already. In short I lost the number , and gave up already because there was no way I could contact her again unless I see her again. About 2 days after I list her contact , I returned from work in the evening only to see missed calls of unknown number ... I waited till it called again and I picked...Guess it was damilola...I was surprised, I told her about how I forgot to save her contact. She wanted to come visit me. I agreed.. She came around 8pm. We discussed a lot more than we should have discussed for a first time visiting... She was free with me like she knew me from somewhere before... Because of my past senerio with women in the past I never gave too much of my attention, time and I always had thought with my brain not my heart these time. Because I was tried of being used by girls.... We started being friend and before we knew it, 2 months has passed. She always come to my apartment cook,wash,clean for me and all sort I didn't even take that into consideration to date her because I was afraid of girls saying NO. Although not that I don't like her but my past with girls hurts me so much that I feel so so unsecured around them... We were together in my apartment at a time when she asked me she's never seen me call any girl before or around , I tried to skip the questions but she kept asking again... I had no choice than to tell her about my past ordeal with women...Later during the third month She came to my apartment around evening, I am sure she must have been waiting for me to ask her out, but when she realised I wasn't going to make the move.... Guess what she ASKED ME OUT!!! what the Bleep.... I was totally speechless.... Why?? Because the last girl I tried pleading with came back about a week before damilola ASKED ME OUT begging me that she is sorry for what she said to me then and she is ready to start allover with me....I took my stand that I can't take her back but having these second thought that I am not too bold to ask damilola out, but if I try and she says NO I will lose on both sides, but if I take these girl back and damilola says NO I will not lose on both sides....
But now the last girl is begging to comeback come back and damilola that I am afraid to (ask out) already took the bold step to ask me out( maybe she knew that I I'm tried of trying to woo a woman from the story I told her and she knew I'm afraid of been slayed again).

I told damilola to give me some time. I went to meet my boss and explained to him... His advice is that I accept damilola because she loves me more, and I also love her too but I was afraid to take the bold step to woo her.
But on the other side the last girl too, but my Boss advice me to leave her because she only considered me as her hidden card that can be manipulated. Now I don't know what to do... Please Nairalanders Advise me. These is my story and its real. It took my 2 days to type it as I really don't like typing. Please advice me. But I feel like going with damilola. I think there is nothing bad in her asking me out maybe she knew I was afraid because of what I encountered in the past and she really love me but doesn't want to lose me... Maybe that was why she took that bold step.but the last girl is also telling me that she is ready that she was sorry she wasted my time.... I'm really confused ... Please I need your advice
Re: Advice me on what to do, I'm confused on who to choose by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dm their numbers, let me have a word with them. Your problem will be solved. grin

1 Like

Re: Advice me on what to do, I'm confused on who to choose by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
I hate your type of man,you can't even make decisions for yourself and face your fears
Re: Advice me on what to do, I'm confused on who to choose by MAGG0T(m): 5:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
cheesy

A graduate who works in a state Secretariat,..asked u out..it shows she truly cares for u.

1 out of ten girls in this country would do such,

Here u are being confused on whom to choose between the 2 ladies...Guy don't settle for less, kick the first girl out, she doesn't worth the stress.

1 Like

Re: Advice me on what to do, I'm confused on who to choose by Shellsploit: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Great read!

Re: Advice me on what to do, I'm confused on who to choose by zacckid23(m): 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
MAGG0T:
cheesy

A graduate who works in a state Secretariat,..asked u out..it shows she truly cares for u.

Here u are being confused on whom to choose between the 2 ladies...Guy don't settle for less, kick the first girl out, she doesn't worth the stress.
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Thank you for your wise contribution... That is what I am considering too.
Re: Advice me on what to do, I'm confused on who to choose by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 07, 2020
your boss already told you everything you needed to hear.... the babe who came back is a waste of time. NEVER SETTLE TO BE SOMEONE'S 2nd BEST/OPTION.
Re: Advice me on what to do, I'm confused on who to choose by Kvng6464: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2020
this is my advise for u, follow damilola
Re: Advice me on what to do, I'm confused on who to choose by jagaban002(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
A female gradute with job. cook for u , clean the house for you now asked you out when no girl has ever accept your proposal , comparing her and a girl who turned you down b4 shows you don’t worth her pls bros paste her contact for my dm I go show u how to treat a woman like her .

1 Like

Re: Advice me on what to do, I'm confused on who to choose by benzene00: 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
asking a girl out up to 3 times

men dey for this Nigeria
Re: Advice me on what to do, I'm confused on who to choose by Holymann(m): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
After reading this comment, if you still consider taking the former girl back, Good will punish you.
Re: Advice me on what to do, I'm confused on who to choose by Brunosamel(m): 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
Guy, you should know yourself better truth be told the second girl is meant for you, don't lose diamond while chasing gold.... treat your damilola like a Queen cuz she deserve it and don't let any girl come between you two....
Re: Advice me on what to do, I'm confused on who to choose by Drsnives(m): 12:19am On Aug 08, 2020
Omoh, that your name get weight oo.. Zachariah!
You sure say your people eyes clear when them give you that name?
Re: Advice me on what to do, I'm confused on who to choose by NevetsIbot(m): 12:47am On Aug 08, 2020
Mahn. I had a good laugh.

It took you two days to type this!! Haha.

First off, ion know why you're still letting that girl that told you "no" still fhiiinger your brain like this... Do away with her.. You're already indecisive, you don't need another indecisive girl around you... Una no go get bearing.

Damilola to me would seem like someone that'd be great for you.. She's decisive and can be crucial to your decision makings...

That your boss na O.G.

And please, try dey space your write up sometimes..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are All NL Guys Alphas? / .. / Lol What Do U Guys Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.