Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,519 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion (1293 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by Rabbi4real: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2020
My name is Angela (not real name) I am 28 year old, I am a civil servant here in Asaba (not real location). I am in a relationship with a guy in my place before I got work here. The guy really love me show all manner of care for me.

This same guy is a believer,all the moment we spent together ,the guy didn’t touch me. The problem though is that I do not have feelings for him. No matter how much I try to show him the same feelings he has for me . I have always found it difficult to love him like he loves me.

Recently, I met a another guy. He is ok. He works in the Bank. The problem with this guy is that he does not care like the first guy.He has never invited me to his house. So I can know where he lives. He says he is staying wit his uncle.

He said that his uncle wife may not allow him to bring a woman come to their house because of her ex girlfriend that travelled out the country. That the Uncle’s wife really love the ex girlfriend. That they were always gisting with her anything dat happened in their family.

However this guy told me that,he cannot marry his ex because....

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/07/my-feelings-are-stuck-with-two-men-please-help-my-confusion/

Re: My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by dukeprince50: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
undecided
Re: My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by shamsin6300(m): 9:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
90% of girls hardly fall for guys that care much about them, they prefer damn niggars like SLAWOMIR. #smh
Re: My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
since you give us half story, let me give you half answers:

- why dont you....
- or better yet....
- you should definitely...
- and dont forget to...

click the below to get my full answers: www.bloggersandtheir.com/nonsense.html

9 Likes

Re: My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by YellowDay: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
Not real story

1 Like

Re: My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by Figger(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
since you give us half story, let me give you half answers:

- why dont you....
- or better yet....
- you should definitely...
- and dont forget to...

click the below to get my full answers: www.bloggersandtheir.com/nonsense.html
abeg no kill me with laughter
Re: My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by uniqueboi1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
Very foolish story undecided
Re: My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by Charleys: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
Make this livelystones guy do come hammer abeg because him don too lie.
Re: My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by jchioma: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
My name is Angela (not real name) I am 28 year old (not real age), I am a civil servant here in Asaba (not real location). I am in a relationship with a guy in my place before I got work here (not real guy) The guy really love me show all manner of care for me. (not real love).

Bloggers no go kee person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by Rabbi4real: 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
grin grin grin
shamsin6300:
90% of girls hardly fall for guys that care much about them, they prefer damn niggars like SLAWOMIR. #smh
Re: My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
When they're five in number we Will see what we can do
Re: My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
everything is not real
name not real
age not real
location not real
u even be real female sef?

2 Likes

Re: My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by Rabbi4real: 9:35am On Aug 08, 2020
grin grin
lefulefu:
everything is not real
name not real
age not real
location not real
u even be real female sef?
Re: My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by Rabbi4real: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
hmnnnn
Re: My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by frozen70(f): 12:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Rabbi4real:
My name is Angela (not real name) I am 28 year old, I am a civil servant here in Asaba (not real location). I am in a relationship with a guy in my place before I got work here. The guy really love me show all manner of care for me.

This same guy is a believer,all the moment we spent together ,the guy didn’t touch me. The problem though is that I do not have feelings for him. No matter how much I try to show him the same feelings he has for me . I have always found it difficult to love him like he loves me.

Recently, I met a another guy. He is ok. He works in the Bank. The problem with this guy is that he does not care like the first guy.He has never invited me to his house. So I can know where he lives. He says he is staying wit his uncle.

He said that his uncle wife may not allow him to bring a woman come to their house because of her ex girlfriend that travelled out the country. That the Uncle’s wife really love the ex girlfriend. That they were always gisting with her anything dat happened in their family.

However this guy told me that,he cannot marry his ex because....

Source: https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/07/my-feelings-are-stuck-with-two-men-please-help-my-confusion/

You have to allow your heart to develop love for the first guy, he is the one with true love for you

The second guy wants a temporal relationship with you because he is smart and he is keeping the girlfriend abroad pending when they will tie up

Use your head, you can't get it all in one package
Re: My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by Rabbi4real: 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
I feel you. I don't know when some ladies will open their eyes
frozen70:

You have to allow your heart to develop love for the first guy, he is the one with true love for you

The second guy wants a temporal relationship with you because he is smart and he is keeping the girlfriend abroad pending when they will tie up

Use your head, you can't get it all in one package
Re: My Feelings Are Stuck With Two Men -please Help My Confusion by Rabbi4real: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
hmnnnn

(1) (Reply)

Why I Always S*x My Uncle Wife / Who Made This Rule That A Man Must Be Older Than The Wife? / I Get Too Wet And Lose Grip During Sex, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.