Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia (73226 Views)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Islie: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
The Abia State Police Command, has reacted to the incident of an alleged sex romp between an Abia bishop and his married lover that resulted in her death in a hotel in Aba.

Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Moureen Chinaka, when contacted, told Vanguard that the Command was yet to be “officially briefed” on the matter.

The Police Spokesperson, however, promised to get back to our correspondent as soon as she has a briefing on the incident.

Meanwhile, according to a report making the round online, a married Lady Evangelist and mother of five was engaged in a marathon sex with a certain Bishop and General Overseer of a new -generation Church/Prayer Ministry (names withheld) located around Obikabia Junction, Ogbor Hill Aba.

The deceased (names withheld) had allegedly lodged with the amorous Bishop in a popular Guest House located around Ogbor Hill side of the commercial city of Aba.

The married lady evangelist was said to be one of the Bishop’s pillars in his Church/Prayer Ministry.

According to the report, both lovers were said to have checked into the guest house on Saturday night, but around 11:00pm the Bishop was said to have sneaked out pretending that he was going to buy food.

The report said that the lifeless body of the lady evangelist was discovered on Sunday morning by the operators of the guest house, who suspected a foul play.

Part of the report read: “The manager of the hotel suspected foul play and reported to the Eastern Ngwa Police Station in Obingwa Local Government Area around around 1 am on Sunday morning.

The woman was found lying naked with foam coming out of her mouth and nose when police arrived the scene.

When her mobile phone was accessed, it was discovered that the duo have been in a romantic relationship for quite sometime.”

According to the report, the amorous Bishop was subsequently quizzed inside his church while preaching on Sunday.

He is said to be cooling off at the Eastern Ngwa Police Station Obingwa.

According to the report, the husband of the deceased lady evangelist, who hailed from Umuatakawom in Obingwa, was said to be away to Bayelsa State on a business trip when the ugly incident occurred.

Meanwhile, Abia has a proliferation of self-acclaimed Bishops and General Oversees.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/08/police-react-to-death-of-married-lover-during-sex-romp-with-bishop-in-abia/

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by GeneralPula: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
Haha..

See Mary see Bishop..

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Westerhoffe(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
I don't even know if I should cry or laugh over this matter because the K-Leg wey the matter carry na on 180°.

Kudos to you people that go to Hotels to do these shits without any fears!

Kudos to those of you that have the courage to sleep with married women without the fears of you being caught at this Social Media age!

Now, a few minutes pleasure have sent "Married Madam" to life beyond, while Bishop is on a blown secret with pending Police Watery Beans.

If we tell you to stop, you'd say our eyes never open. Now you wey your eyes don open, see where you land yourself!

And who else notices they're both too old for this kind of rough play?

155 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by obinna58(m): 6:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
Bishops of knacking grin

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by cutecommend: 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2023
obinna58:
Bishops of knacking grin
Fear many women.. Some are "decent" pretenders.

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by obinna58(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
cutecommend:
Fear many women.. Some are "decent" pretenders.
All of them, once you pretend to treat them nice, they open for knacks
Give them anything and you knack them

197 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Osashalom: 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2023
Fake news

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wahala no too much like this??
To think pple still dey get erections for this tinubulation. Damn!!🤔

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by fyzaila: 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2023
If you don't kill fornication, fornication will kill you. The day you start furnicating, that day you have use your hand to sign your death warrant.

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Lalami3232(m): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Na wa ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Dshocker(m): 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
I feel no pity over her death, i hate rubbish.

Let her go and tell devil what brought her to hell 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by 22o62021: 8:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
It reminds me of my sex romp with a Cherubim and saraphim prophetess

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Vinnie2000(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
Towtow 0 Preek 1. embarassed
FT score. sad

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Switinthemiddle(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Later some werey's will come and write FEAR WOMAN here nw why shouldnt we be afraid of this nicompoop here that lodged someone else's wife in an hotel on saturday night, he then japa'd when she died and didnt even bother to take her to an hospital if she could be resusicated and still had the guts to mount an altar and preach. Even devil dy learn one or two frm we humans gan

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Kipaji: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
The number of people's wives and serious girlfriends being knacked by pastors is getting out of control.
Your wife should not listen to any man except you, not even the pastor is allowed. Just like he penetrates her soul with his world he will soon penetrate her cat with his sword. Do not allow any man to penetrate your woman's body, mind, or soul.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by FalseProphet1(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
I see more married folks dying on top or under their partners in the coming months.

This I have seen.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by ImoleNaija: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
When her mobile phone was accessed, it was discovered that the duo have been in a romantic relationship for quite sometime

Fear any partner that cannot allow you touch his/her phones, not to mention using it. angry

the husband of the deceased lady evangelist, who hailed from Umuatakawom in Obingwa, was said to be away to Bayelsa State on a business trip when the ugly incident occurred.

Poor man.
He must have been deceived by her holier-than-thou look/attitude.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by ogododo: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by xristos(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
who tell am say na 'hot' secx sad..yeye dey smell

5 Likes

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by bigdammyj: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
Noted.
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
😢 he must have hypnotized her.
I don't trust all these randy pastors.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by kokakola: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
He looks more like one of those APC Bishops...

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Dialpad: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Na wah, the audacity.... you know some died a few hrs ago while having illicit affair.

You are so bold to climb the pulpit to preach on Sunday.... what da hell!!!!

He may not be the cause of her death , but ... haba

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by jahsharon: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Wetin Musa no go see?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by inoki247: 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Lol the Husband dey on business trip out dere hustling for home he go out go find wetin home go chop the woman dey du another thing ...

And na wen Vanguard turn to na dem sabi carry all this type of News....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by babamadiba(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
The sex was heavenly.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Jokerman(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2023
Your sin will find you out.

May God help us to keep his word and obey it continually... The battle of the mind is not easy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by Illegal1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
omoh........table dn finally turn,dis time nah man knack woman to death...no be only women go dey kill our comrade with knacking..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by IMASTEX: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2023
Too bad
Re: Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia by SILVERLINES: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2023
wink

They can only decieved their gullible followers

Anyways, like this mama don fuccck her life to hell

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / Virgins Have Nothing To Offer Except Their Tight Private Part – Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.