Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) (83401 Views)

J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos / Ondo Election: Buhari, Tinubu Won’t Attend APC Grand Finale Rally - Independent / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Person2person(m): 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
September is around the corner..... Doors and kitchen cabinet for your home project.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Tareq1105: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
sylve11:
Kabaka is intensifying these rallies based on the fact that Obaseki cleared his hotel, and not because he wants Osagie to win or for the people of his state. Na pay back be this... grin cool

Why would Obaseki be that wicked to a human being not to talk of someone that once worked for you?

I no blame Kabaka.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by NwokoloOwa: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
This has always been my point.

We behave as if we are charmed by the two parties whom we bitterly vilify yet not ready to take the big step onto alternatives. Na wa-o!

Ghostrye:
I don't understand why Nigerians only focus on the two big parties, despite the same set of people letting them down time and time again. It's like they forget about how the same set of people in high places in these parties made them regret just few years ago, and they sponsor the people that swap parties like the way we swap pads when losing a game.
When will people look past the big umbrella, or that broom and find someone that will actually do something good for them, that will make them have less regrets in the next four years kwa.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by skyp(m): 5:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
micfoley:
Kabaka is like the MC oluomo of Edo State, for those who may not know

Not edo state. I know you mean to say Benin. He is only known in Benin
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: The tout who celebrated N1billion under Oshiomole....
Please complete the narrative:
Philip Shaibu the "saintly" deputy of saint Obaseki a.k.a Mr Torgba, was the legislator that celebrated his 1st N1bn with friends...in a Dubai hotel...during Oshiomhole's 1st tenure. Please add that cool

He and Obasinking are the humans that you people call saints, that they want to retire "the people that want to steal your money", hahaha grin grin, sorry for the miserable lives of their followers.

Oh, and by the way,...
- It was Oshio/Ize-Iyamu's political group, Grace Group, that got Shaibu into Edo State House Of Assemly in 2007,
- It was Oshio that made Shaibu Majority leader which he (Shaibu) occupied till the end of his 2nd tenure in EDHA in 2015, when...
- Oshio again, stood for him to go to House of Reps, from where...
- Oshio made him deputy Governor to Obasinking.

Question:
Since you and I were born, has anyone done only 1 of these for us?...talkless of all the 5!
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
micfoley:

APC has them in large numbers.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by RABOY(m): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
ayoola27:
Most of us by the sidelines are actually getting confused on who the Edo people really want

Left for me... I'll prefer Obaseki as the lesser evil...

if someone can move from being a well known cultist to a governor...I wonder what we'll able to tell our children when dey grow up
Why didn't you question his pastorship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Banmeallday: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
See your black people...and tomorrow they will say black lives matter....
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
BlackSpanner:
With all these pictures, crowd and non adherence to Covid something protocols.

Are we sure there is corona in this country?
Are we sure those figures released by NCDC are true? cry kiss

Can u pls explain to me how u want our politicians to eat money?
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

Philip Shaibu the "saintly" deputy of saint Obaseki a.k.a Mr Torgba, was the legislator that celebrated his 1st N1bn with friends...in a Dubai hotel...during Oshiomhole's 1st tenure. Please add that cool

He and Obasinking are the humans that you people call saints, that they want to retire "the people that want to steal your money", hahaha grin grin, sorry for the miserable lives of their followers.

Oh, and by the way,...
- It was Oshio/Ize-Iyamu's political group, Grace Group, that got Shaibu into Edo State House Of Assemly in 2007,
- It was Oshio that made Shaibu Majority leader which he (Shaibu) occupied till the end of his 2nd tenure in EDHA in 2015, when...

Question:
Since you and I were born, has anyone done only 1 of these for us?...talkless of all the 5!

How does all this improve d lives of d people of Edo state?

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Figliomi: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Looters in photos celebrated and followed by slaves who will still be begging to eat from the table of their masters after 6mnths.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Tareq1105: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
veeshock:

Only in naija politics would you see a so-called mr integrity openly campaigning for someone being tried for fraud who calls himslef a pastor but loves the company of cultists and killers, and my people would find a way to defend all this.

Unfortunately for you you guys are not God. We all have our past. If you were not into cultism, you were into one behavior and still in sin. Don't judge bcoz you're not God.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by richie240: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
wink2015:
cool

BUHARI IS USING FEDERAL MIGHT TO INSTIGATE CRISIS IN EDO STATE AND INTIMIDATE VOTERS.

Unfortanately for Ize Iyamu and his cohort, the court is just watching them.

VERY SOON THEY WILL KNOW BETTER IF THE APC HAS THE LEGITIMACY TO PRESENT A CANDIDACY FOR ELECTION IN EDO STATE.
Eyahhhhh....tory don change o.
its no longer 'Tinubu wants to colonize Edo like Lagos', its now "BUHARI IS USING FEDERAL MIGHT TO INSTIGATE CRISIS IN EDO STATE AMD INTIMIDATE VOTERS".

Chai, wailers and wailings.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
SmartyPants:

Sorry what does this mean

Oba may u live long. Amen
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Tareq1105: 5:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
veeshock:

Only in naija politics would you see a so-called mr integrity openly campaigning for someone being tried for fraud who calls himslef a pastor but loves the company of cultists and killers, and my people would find a way to defend all this.

Unfortunately for you you guys are not God. We all have our past. If you were not into cultism, you were into one behavior and still in sin. Don't judge bcoz you're not God. Let God judge him.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
micfoley:
but u guys keep saying Edo is not Lagos ...hmmmm
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Ghostrye: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
NwokoloOwa:

We behave as if we are charmed by the two parties whom we bitterly vilify yet not ready to take the big step onto alternatives. Na wa-o!

These 2 parties will NEVER let someone good win even the primaries, or the election before the primaries sef. They have been doing it for years, but somehow we do things the same way but we expect a different result this time, and that is not how things really work.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Fulcrum15: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
I just love the fact, he is given adequate Security... grin grin

Small But Mighty!

Obaseki, Oya Come And Pack To Ngbuka Onitsha...and meet Nnamdi Cownu grin
Sense is not common after all
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by SaintLucia: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Obaseki right now grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by richie240: 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ayoothniel1:
Obaseki should be the one trending...who is running
Obaseki’s campaign Abeg
Igbos. (durrh!)
grin

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tareq1105:

Unfortunately for you you guys are not God. We all have our past. If you were not into cultism, you were into one behavior and still in sin. Don't judge bcoz you're not God.

That means any one with questionable character & antecedents is free to run for elective position in d country just because we all have a past& that we are not God
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
lexy2014:

How does all this improve d lives of d people of Edo state?

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin. Well, we're hoping and quite sure that Ize-Iyamu who has fantastic/sterling leadership qualities, will win and usher in good tidings for the state and make the peoples' lives better. We only hope he does not mess up. That's all.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
I see nothing but thugs... Nothing but thugs!!!

I wish Edo state good luck... Just wondering how these things above can actually produce a good leader!!!
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by soundlala: 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
vote pastor, rubbish vote apc rubbish vote pdp rubbish
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Preacherrr(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Look at the kind of people behind Ize Iyamu. Now, the whole world can see why some agents of darkness want gov Obaseki out of government. Anyone in his right mind knows Obaseki is God-sent, and a blessing to Edo state.
We can't wait for election day to come, so that we will use our vote to make a statement that we don't want thugs, Oshiomole, Ize Iyamu, kabaka and their likes in government.
Obaseki/Shaibu for 2nd tenure.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Tareq1105: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
NwokoloOwa:

Get a Cost Accountant to get you what it cost to float a political party and nurture it to a strong national party.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Tareq1105:

Unfortunately for you you guys are not God. We all have our past. If you were not into cultism, you were into one behavior and still in sin. Don't judge bcoz you're not God. Let God judge him.

Will God vote during d election or are either of d candidates campaigning to be governor of God?
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by freshkpomo(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

Oh, and by the way,...

Question:

Oshiomole made, made and made... Where did the masses now come in in all of this? Even when people are evil Oshiomole keeps forcing them down our throat do you know what that means?? It's means they will prefer to be loyal to Oshiomole than the people cos he is the one making them according to your analysis and any one who does otherwise becomes an enemy... Dont You See that you are indirectly putting Edo in one man's pocket?? Wish u luck though..

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Tareq1105: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Preacherrr:
Look at the kind of people behind Ize Iyamu. Now, the whole world can see why some agents of darkness want gov Obaseki out of government. Anyone in his right mind knows Obaseki is God-sent, and a blessing to Edo state.
We can't wait for election day to come, so that we will use our vote to make a statement that we don't want thugs, Oshiomole, Ize Iyamu, kabaka and their likes in government.
Obaseki/Shaibu for 2nd tenure.

All politicians maintains thugs including your Obaseki.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin. Well, we're hoping and quite sure that Ize-Iyamu who has fantastic/sterling leadership qualities, will win and usher in good tidings for the state and make the peoples' lives better. We only hope he does not mess up. That's all.

I didn't ask u if ize-iyamu has "fantastic/Sterling leadership qualities" or not. What I asked is how will this history that u wrote help d people of Edo state?

Oh, and by the way,...

Question:
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by akure1stson: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
ayoola27:
Most of us by the sidelines are actually getting confused on who the Edo people really want

Left for me... I'll prefer Obaseki as the lesser evil...

if someone can move from being a well known cultist to a governor...I wonder what we'll able to tell our children when dey grow up

do u know 98% of the pastor Ize iyamu supporters on Nairaland are not even from Edo state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.