Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) (83403 Views)

J.martins At Peter Obi Rally Today - Photos / Ondo Election: Buhari, Tinubu Won’t Attend APC Grand Finale Rally - Independent / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Dminister(m): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
This is the tout supporting a cultist. What do you get when you have tout and a cultist in government? Edo people vote wisely.

This same tout built his hotel illegally on Edo state government land during Oshio Omo ale government. Obaseki reacted and pulled the building down because nobody is bigger than the rule of law. This also added to the face off between Obaseki and Oshio omo ale. Edo people are very aware and they are solidly behind Obaseki. No more agberoism government in Edo state. No more drivers welfare they are crying because Obaseki stopped all that corrupt practices. Now all the drivers association in the state are happy as they are having enough money to take home to care for their families.

Vote wisely. Na God win O

Obaseki is a goal.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by tafat: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
This man really big sha grin
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
EmmaFantastic:

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin. Well, we're hoping and quite sure that Ize-Iyamu who has fantastic/sterling leadership qualities, will win and usher in good tidings for the state and make the peoples' lives better. We only hope he does not mess up. That's all.

Lol cheesy you're not even sure of someone oshiomole referred to as a thief.

You guys truly deserve the politicians you get coz y'all ain't ready yet. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by adelaja70(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mokason28:
Seconded... from the post above No body cares... IZE IYAMU is a thief according to Oshomole
AND OBASEKI IS AN ARMED ROBBER.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by redsun(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2020
lilmax:
And you guys think the leaders are really the problem?

Dumb citizens

Very dumb creatures from the outer planets. Suffer has crushed their senses from birth and that is why the gangster leaders easily manipulate and use them to carry out their nefarious and election rigging activities. That group in the picture is a gang that is recruited by the politicians to cause commotions and there are so many different gangs like all over, including university student gang- the so-called confras that are now recruiting primary school pupils into their violent and dysfunctional cults.

Nigeria is on a downward spiral into oblivion.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Dansuqi: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dminister:
This is the tout supporting a cultist. What do you get when you have tout and a cultist in government? Edo people vote wisely.

This same tout built his hotel illegally on Edo state government land during Oshio Omo ale government. Obaseki reacted and pulled the building down because nobody is bigger than the rule of law. This also added to the face off between Obaseki and Oshio omo ale. Edo people are very aware and they are solidly behind Obaseki. No more agberoism government in Edo state. No more drivers welfare they are crying because Obaseki stopped all that corrupt practices. Now all the drivers association in the state are happy as they are having enough money to take home to care for their families.

Vote wisely. Na God win O

Obaseki is a goal.

But Godwin brought thugs to remove the roof of the house of assembly and vandalize the assembly abi? Go and sit down,obaseki has lost

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by bizhop01: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
The big size man is APC cow
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
micfoley:
Kabaka is like the MC oluomo of Edo State, for those who may not know

Edo is not lagos , can oluomo hotel be demolished in lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by malakaimoscondo: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Preacherrr:
Look at the kind of people behind Ize Iyamu. Now, the whole world can see why some agents of darkness want gov Obaseki out of government. Anyone in his right mind knows Obaseki is God-sent, and a blessing to Edo state.
We can't wait for election day to come, so that we will use our vote to make a statement that we don't want thugs, Oshiomole, Ize Iyamu, kabaka and their likes in government.
Obaseki/Shaibu for 2nd tenure.
God sent u said,,,this same tony kabaka,,oshio,,, Patrick,,,and many more supporting POI today were with obaseki in 2016/.......what do u have to say about this?the sept election is work over for APC....

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Mylove55(f): 7:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
ayoola27:
Most of us by the sidelines are actually getting confused on who the Edo people really want

Left for me... I'll prefer Obaseki as the lesser evil...

if someone can move from being a well known cultist to a governor...I wonder what we'll able to tell our children when dey grow up
what about thief obaseki that forged certificate and share Edo state money to tax collector's.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
omooba969:

Lol cheesy you're not even sure of someone oshiomole referred to as a thief.

You guys truly deserve the politicians you get coz y'all ain't ready yet. grin
Actually, we can be very sure of somebody but sometimes when they get there they get power drunk and start messing up - power intoxicates, isn't it? That is what happened to Obaseki, he looked calm, humble and innocent but as soon as he got the power, he started boasting that he'll retire all the political bigwigs - he that is a newbie in poitics!
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by ayoola27: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mylove55:
what about thief obaseki that forged certificate and share Edo state money to tax collector's.

Lol....So Obaseki certificate is fake and his school hasn't come out to disprove it

didn't dey know b4 they gave him governorship candidacy the first time

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
Queenlovely:
the rules does not apply to the rich,

how come they are campaigns during covid

Do u remember this when Obaseki opened his campaign? What is good for the goose is good for the gander
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
I just love the fact, he is given adequate Security... grin grin

Small But Mighty!

Obaseki, Oya Come And Pack To Ngbuka Onitsha...and meet Nnamdi Cownu grin
those are thugs.agbero .our security is not meant for kabala again obaseki removed all his aids.dont think cuz tinubu and sonwolu is protecting omoolu that same thing goes on here.we don't have time for impunity again we have outgrown it

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by ogmask: 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2020
ayoola27:
Most of us by the sidelines are actually getting confused on who the Edo people really want

if someone can move from being a well known cultist to a governor...I wonder what we'll able to tell our children when dey grow up

Bro forget what you see on nairaland...
Obaseki is unstopable Go to the streets and speak with real voters you go understand wetin i dey talk.
kabaka go sabi something soon just dey watch. Boys dey do press up dey wait for am.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2020
Funke host birthday party police arrest am. Naira Marley host show una arrest am him also go against rule for air flight una fine am. Una say make mosque and church do social distancing. but see as campaign flaunt all the rules. BASTARD COUNTRY .
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by karkel(m): 7:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
I just love the fact, he is given adequate Security... grin grin

Small But Mighty!

Obaseki, Oya Come And Pack To Ngbuka Onitsha...and meet Nnamdi Cownu grin
that man na pant or na boxer where e wear
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
Preacherrr:
Look at the kind of people behind Ize Iyamu. Now, the whole world can see why some agents of darkness want gov Obaseki out of government. Anyone in his right mind knows Obaseki is God-sent, and a blessing to Edo state.
We can't wait for election day to come, so that we will use our vote to make a statement that we don't want thugs, Oshiomole, Ize Iyamu, kabaka and their likes in government.
Obaseki/Shaibu for 2nd tenure.
God bless u my brother.this is what I have been trying to say.adams is not wise people like kabala suppose dey hide now then after election come out.this apc they make us they hate them the more for edo.after kabaka beat up our indegineous vc and destroyed his house.this was the v.c that gave 5400 youths employment when Adams said there was embago on employment.mranwhile kabaka was milking Edo dry.monies ment for salaries and emplomnt was been used to service impunity.note most persons given employment by oshodi were the children of big chiefs.now tell me how people want take vote for this kind person.bringing back our old memories Adams is not wise.this guy that can't speak English na him he still go bring.diring his time if u wan build house u go settle u go tire .even to put borehole na prob.we can't go back to impunity.this is not Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 7:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
richie240:

Eyahhhhh....tory don change o.
its no longer 'Tinubu wants to colonize Edo like Lagos', its now "BUHARI IS USING FEDERAL MIGHT TO INSTIGATE CRISIS IN EDO STATE AMD INTIMIDATE VOTERS".

Chai, wailers and wailings.
grin

Day don break, Edo is more Lagos, radarada.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
ogmask:

Bro forget what you see on nairaland...
Obaseki is unstopable Go to the streets and speak with real voters you go understand wetin i dey talk.
kabaka go sabi something soon just dey watch. Boys dey do press up dey wait for am.
ignore lagosians shey they will enter transport to benin.i still remember how ize went to akpapava last week to campaign.people dey stone them I was there live..

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by elisho: 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
for all those supporting APC killer government my the blood off all the death cause by this evil government be on there head and there family
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by michealewela: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
akure1stson:

do u know 98% of the pastor Ize iyamu supporters on Nairaland are not even from Edo state
If we are talking of supporters in Edo politics, oshiomole has the highest supporters in Edo followed by ize iyamu.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by michealewela: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
tonididdy:
This will be an epic election to be remembered for years to come.
Aside of oshiomole second term election, this will be the most one sided election in Edo state.
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Mylove55(f): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
ayoola27:

Lol....So Obaseki certificate is fake and his school hasn't come out to disprove it

didn't dey know b4 they gave him governorship candidacy the first time
no, thief obaseki lied to us that he finished UI in 1976 with sworn affidavit, but UI said he finished 1979,
so who is lying between UI and thief obaseki.

thief obaseki also forged court affidavit, another criminal offence
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by anonimi: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2020
micfoley:
Kabaka is like the MC oluomo of Edo State, for those who may not know

And coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole is the wannabe Jagabandit godfather

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7893688_5bed6a9d56f79746ffcd9505c5288245_jpeg7aa03b960b3d6972dc347185d826f575

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by NobleIP(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Where's is the preventive measures against the virus here.... my country is a scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by anonimi: 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: The tout who celebrated N1billion under Oshiomole.... 404.

This same fat guy, was abused by Ize Iyamu supporters in 2016, that he brought a clown to scare people, that he was stupid for giving Edolite nightmare,but here we are today... That guy should remove Pastor from his name pleae
A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

God bless Nigeria

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by anonimi: 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Oba gha to kpere. Isee
God bless Edo State for us.
Obaseki is done for

Very true, according to the APC godfathers club where ThiefNuibu is screening coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole's application for membership

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4029170_fbimg1469683419948_jpeg25999a82756c4d0b9c521580f964eec4

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by anonimi: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by TheOgaBoss: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
adelaja70:

AND OBASEKI IS AN ARMED ROBBER.
according to who na?
Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Fhowe: 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
skyp:

Not edo state. I know you mean to say Benin. He is only known in Benin
I just tire for the unnecessary hype of this Kabaka abi no be tony again

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka At APC Grand Rally Today In Edo (Photos) by Notatribalist(m): 9:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
ayoola27:

Don't get deceived by nairaland my brother. Go to YouTube and see real people decamping yo PDP everyday. APC only knw how to buy crowd.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? / Go And Die - Oshiomole Tells A Widow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.