Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? (1346 Views)

Why You Should Stop Giving Her Money If You Are Dating Her / MONEY: If You Want To Be A Millionaire Or A Billionaire, Do This. [PHOTO] / Is It Possible To Impress A Girl Without Involving Money? If Yes In What Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
So here is the gist.
My VP went to the atm machine planning to withdraw some cash.
As he was about to insert in his card,
BOOM!!! The machine vomitted 20k for him. . . . . . .
Abi una wan hear full gist??
So if you were the man will you return the money to the bank officials or you will keep it??
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by ArisingStorm: 7:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
They must have deducted another customer's bank account..... I will return the money to the customer care with proper evidence of locating the owner, if no proper evidence, them no fit hold me, going out.
Plan b : I will go share the money among the poor, People are terribly hungry. I still have food to eat, I will give it out.

1 Like

Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
Which kine live be dis?
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lightangel65 froshloaded alexaonfleek tominix lalasticlala seun mynd44 farano dominique sissy3 chatinent ilegendd wetin una go do
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by Froshloaded: 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
TornMill:
Lightangel65 froshloaded alexaonfleek tominix chatinent ilegendd wetin una go do

who are u
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Froshloaded:

who are u
check my profile who am i following
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
Froshloaded:

who are u
Your siggy god kwa Eh
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
Froshloaded:

who are u
Just guess
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 8:23pm On Aug 17, 2020
ArisingStorm:

They must have deducted another customer's bank account..... I will return the money to the customer care with proper evidence of locating the owner, if no proper evidence, them no fit hold me, going out.
Plan b : I will go share the money among the poor, People are terribly hungry. I still have food to eat, I will give it out.
My thought exactly
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun farano dominique obinoscopy cao what will you guys do if you were the man.
I don't mind you fit push for more audience.
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by Perfectman91: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2020
I experienced such many years ago, omo, I collected and spent the money o. I remember this and smile sometimes �
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by Jesslove(f): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2020
Yes I will keep it
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2020
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Perfectman91:
I experienced such many years ago, omo, I collected and spent the money o. I remember this and smile sometimes �
Chai smiley
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun farano dominique obinoscopy cao
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander What will you do. Following 41 and you are new shocked
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Jesslove:
Yes I will keep it
just negodu shocked
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by AlphaStorm: 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2020
I WILL RETURN IT
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by Queenslander(f): 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2020
TornMill:
Queenslander What will you do.
Following 41 and you are new shocked
um, I will keep the money, obviously.. And as for my account,. I'm not new.. Bin on here since 2013..
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 6:38pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander:
um, I will keep the money, obviously.. And as for my account,. I'm not new.. Bin on here since 2013..
oh, did you deactivate the other??
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander:
Wait ""obviously""
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
AlphaStorm:
I WILL RETURN IT
Berra pesin, chilled bread for you
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by Queenslander(f): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
TornMill:
oh, did you deactivate the other??
yes... Some dumb fuUkk was threatening me here.. I had to..
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by omooba969(m): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander:

You must have crossed them na... wanna ask what went down but shît is expired now.

Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by Queenslander(f): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
omooba969:

You must have crossed them na... wanna ask what went down but shît is expired now.
I didn't cross nobody my dear.. I'm certain!!!
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander:
Oh cry So bad
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
Queenslander:
there were other ways to do it.
Create a new mail with a new sim card.
Change the previous mail to the new mail.
Break the sim card.
Dispose it.
You are good to go.
You don't really need to deactivate.
Buh, i get you were scared.
Can you hint me on the miscreant moniker.
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by TornMill(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
omooba969:

Or dude, was probably offended with her post
Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by MJBOLT: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
i'm keeping it

Re: Will You Keep The Money If You Were The One ? by Queenslander(f): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2020
TornMill:
there were other ways to do it.
Create a new mail with a new sim card.
Change the previous mail to the new mail.
Break the sim card.
Dispose it.
You are good to go.
You don't really need to deactivate.
Buh, i get you were scared.
Can you hint me on the miscreant moniker.
my dear, I can't really remember,. Buh it all happened late last year!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need original shea butter? Hurry limited stock!!! / What Have U Gained Or Learnt On Nairaland / Why Did White People Call Agbani Darego Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.