Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,049 members, 7,825,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Single and Searching (SAS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single and Searching (SAS) (4729 Views)

10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 7:36am On May 03, 2022
Happy new year month Romancelanders❤️ .

As you start this exciting journey cheesy.
Not to worry, smiley all the resources, support and buddies are here for you.

Here’s you’ll :
1. Meet, connect and share ideas with singles like you.

2. Meet other enthusiasts like you.

3. You only need a phone or a laptop.

4. Inorder to accommodate everyone we have a Telegram channel, if you don't have the app kindly download from Google play store

5. Kindly follow all instrutions on the channel once you join.

DM @KweenBlakBeauti on telegram
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 2:33am On May 25, 2022
We believe that real happiness starts with a truly like-minded match, which is why our passion is helping compatible singles connect. If you're serious about finding lasting love, then Singles and Searching is here for you.

SAS offers an intelligent online approach. To make your search smoother, we post 3-7 highly suitable matches/request a day, basing our suggestions on a matching process that takes your relationship preferences, education, location, and personality profile into account.

We unite like-minded singles & cater for all races, religions and ages. So whether you’re looking for single parent dating, dating, G dating, discreet dating – or simply long-lasting love– meet singles you want to be dating with Singles and Searching.

Putting together a first class profile is a really important part of online dating. It’s also a good opportunity to express yourself and flex your creative flair. However, picking the right words can sometimes be a little tricky, and that’s why we’re happy to help!

We validate every profile to ensure that we introduce you to interesting, like-minded singles. Not only are the majority of our members educated and successful, single professionals aged 20-55, but they are all committed to finding genuine love through internet dating.

We offer you the Singles and Searching experience: Matching based on compatibility&giving relationship advice.
We want you to meet singles who are as serious about the search for love as you are.

Our friendly customer care team is committed to your success and making sure your online dating experience is smooth, safe, and stress free. Our dedicated team is here to offer personalized support and to answer any questions should you ever need help.

We have worked hard to create a conscientious, professional dating where educated singles of all ages can feel free to focus on finding love. We are dedicated to making sure we always treat your personal information with strict confidentiality.

Our Customer Care team vets all dating request to confirm authenticity, and we employ Profile Verification, to ensure that your data is safe.
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Nobody: 7:42am On May 25, 2022
Rubyjade:
Hi

Lol at SAS

5 Likes

Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by deen84(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2022
Hi
I'm interested
08107902884 Whatsapp number
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 9:41am On May 25, 2022
deen84:
Hi
I'm interested
08107902884 Whatsapp number
Did you read the post at al
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by deen84(m): 11:48am On May 25, 2022
Rubyjade:
Did you read the post at al
You can as well create a WhatsApp group too that's the essence of my number
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 3:20pm On May 25, 2022
deen84:

You can as well create a WhatsApp group too that's the essence of my number
I am not creating any group whatsoever, you either send a mail or DM. Simple!!!
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 4:14am On May 26, 2022
Hookup ONLY
lahot
+2348136648924
I only Bleep so good...I don't do bj

Porsche love
+2348161537339
Miss

Alichi
+2348161537339

A pretty lady wants TGIF +2348136648924
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 9:38am On May 27, 2022
MICHAEL 32 YRS A SINGLE FATHER NEEDS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL FROM ANAMBRA, ENUGU OR IMO, SHE MUST BE NEAT AND WORKING 22 TO 26 YEARS.
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 3:51am On May 30, 2022
A pretty young lady based in Ogun state wanted a date 07036690386

Lisa +2349064160040 Hoping to meet nice people

5 Likes

Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 6:16pm On May 31, 2022
Bisola want female and male friends ONLY 09160250480

3 Likes

Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 11:52am On Jun 01, 2022
BerryButter wants a hookup residents of Festac, Ago, Isolo and environs ONLY 08162075536

A pretty young Calabar lady, based in Abuja needs a serious relationship the man MUST be working 35yrs and above or doing business 09094792097 or emeukut@gmail.com

Remi based in AbuleEgba wants a sex for cash relationship 0802 948 0601

Victoria 23yrs working, schooling based in Egbeda wants a friends with Benefits (FWB) ONLY, MUST be working, staying alone not with friends, relative or family, drives his own car and has a financially stable side hustle very important. WhatsApp +2349161018088
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Zprince7: 3:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hi ,my name is Zack, am a tall ,cute and a nice Dude..
I would like to meet a calm and Honest Girl whom is ready for a relationship that may lead to marriage, if you are that girl?
RIng me on 09156117183.
I will be waiting!!!

3 Likes

Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
Zprince7:
Hi ,my name is Zack, am a tall ,cute and a nice Dude..
I would like to meet a calm and Honest Girl whom is ready for a relationship that may lead to marriage, if you are that girl?
RIng me on 0915611718
I will be waiting!!!
Dear Zack,
This is very rude to post on my thread, you should open you own thread and make a post about that besides no lady will contact you because you didn't state categorically why, what and how you the best man out there.
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
Happy New month Nigerians.

I am somehow new on this forum, I am, single and praying/hoping for the one. I also know that there are a lot of singles like me, likewise single ladies but sometimes our nature of work or business or location don't always allow us to have enough time to meet/mingle with people of the opposite sex.

Many guys don't have the opportunity of meeting ladies; maybe as a result of their environment or lifestyle (introverts), so internet platforms like this becomes one of their options of finding a friend, partner and possibly a wife; same with the ladies.

So don't be shy, don't let ego or pride stop you from finding happiness in life, or discourage you from being free.

Don't conclude that you must meet your heartthrob in a particular environment because he/she may come from places you least expect; that's why you must be free in life as long as you are single.

Note:
Only working class guys or guys who are doing viable business are allowed to join this group. So if you're a student, unemployed, or idle, please don't bother requesting to be added because I won't add you, and once I discover that you lied, I will remove you from the group.
This is to keep the group clean and free from nonsense.

Criteria for guys joining:
1. You must be 27years and above
2. You must be working or doing business (even if you're earning 30k a month, it doesn't matter, just have something doing so you can sustain a healthy relationship

Criteria for ladies joining:
1. You must be 21 years and above
2. You must not join to be requesting for recharge card or urgent 2k from guys; once I discover that's what you are after, I will remove you...members will also be informed.
3. You must be ready to mingle maturedly; remember this is not a church or Muslim group, so don't come to preach or form holy please, this is for matured, serious-minded adults looking for serious relationship

NB: Single parents are welcome �

Disclaimer:
I am not promising that every member must find a partner, remember, I myself I'm searching but not desperate, so if you are nice, you may meet your true half from this group. So be free, mingle wisely.

There is telegram channel, to join, kindly DM @KweenBlakBeauti on telegram.

Don't drop your pin, email or number here so scammers don't use it.

Thank you for your time and patience.

6 Likes

Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 6:58am On Jun 02, 2022
I will explain some terms here

1. Date means meeting someone to start a relationship, relationship that may lead to marriage.

2. Hook up means meeting someone to have sex on mutual agreement and nothing more

3. Female/Male friends means (Friends with no strings attached)

4. Friends with Benefits (FWB) means both of you having something to offer each other

5. Sister's/Brother's means (LGBT)

Please be specific with your request

3 Likes

Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 2:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Thursday, June 1, 2022

Hookup
Joy 08141216262
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Rubyjade:
Thursday, June 1, 2022

Hookup
Joy 08141216262

Abimbola 09028594024 ikorodu..
H'antie, don't go about snooping and copying random digits that other niggas posted.. I did not say she does hookup, I gave that boy for a reason.. get your facts right and stop This bullshit.. merci.

5 Likes

Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 3:24am On Jun 03, 2022
Friday, June 2, 2020

Uche, 45yrs from Igando needs a lady for a serious relationship MUST be working or doing business 09044624463
FB Rielson Ebony

Arinze, 29yrs, dark, not too tall, gap teeth, hairy Anambra business man (selling motor parts) AA, 0+ need a serious relationship that will lead to marriage needs a tall fair lady 26yrs above 09138925212
FB Arinzona Ibe

David 24yrs base in Ikeja, business man (okirika) needs a girl 19yrs and above Davidsonmc@yahoo.com

Oluwatoyin needs a serious relationship with a matured woman 08024233499

Omolewa wants a hookup 09063519417 WhatsApp
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 7:24pm On Jun 03, 2022
Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.”

“Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.”

“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.”

“Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.”
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2022
Dear super moms,

Teach your sons how to do house chores.

Educate them on how to treat their sisters and girls with love and respect.

Let them know that the boys who hit girls are weaklings.

Show them that a man is a protector and a keeper.

Let it be implanted in them that the kitchen isn't reserved for a particular gender.

Capture them at this young age.

Together, we all can breed better husbands/men of tomorrow and also make the world safer for the girl child.
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by TTYL123: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2022
Whoever posted my number should take it down
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
*NEVER EVER FORGET THESE LESSONS OF LIFE*

*1. Always remember that you can grow without destroying others.*

*2. Always remember that your dreams can be fulfilled without sabotaging others.*

*3. Always remember that nobody must go down for you to rise.*

*4. Always remember that nobody must be shamed or embarrassed for your smile to be sustained.*

*5. Always remember that while others are rising, you can also rise.*

*6. Always remember that finding satisfaction in the pain of others will never bring you true happiness.*

*7. Always remember that what you wish others is a prayer for yourself.*

*8. Become the good fire that genuinely lights up others, not one that ruins the joy, goodwill, and expectation of others.*

*9. Never take delight in causing pain or sponsoring the tears of another.*

*10. Never ever use your position in authority to punish others for fear that your position would be taken from you. You never know tomorrow. Life is uncertain.* *Also,never use the position you occupy today to frustrate others, for you never can tell what the future holds tomorrow.*

*11. Allow the true FEAR OF GOD to guide your days, STRENGTHEN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS and SET YOUR COURSE.*

*This is the path to true peace, lasting influence and meaningful living!*

Stay blessed and take care for those you meet on your way up they are the people you will meet on your way down.....

*This is a lesson for all.*

4 Likes

Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2022
TTYL123:
Which number?
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2022
TTYL123:
Got yur email notification... What can local man do you for ma? Too lazy to open dah shit.
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 3:45pm On Jun 05, 2022
A medical doctor from Owerri need a fair lady between age 20-28 for a serious relationship. 08064378280

An igbo beautiful lady tribe. Currently based in lagos island.
I am a 28 years old lady.
I am a graduate.
I am tall, dark and thick ( fat).
I have so much potential.
If you are a man in your 30's, working and you have a conscience please beautiful94
Please i do not want yahoo men/boys.

Rosemary a professional stripper based in Surulere want a hookup +234 706 248 7975
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by TTYL123: 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by Rubyjade: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jennifer based in Festac needs a hookup +234 810 719 4681
Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by toujurs: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ashawo no be work o

4 Likes

Re: Single and Searching (SAS) by toujurs: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2022
TTYL123:

u no do hook up again, or have you trapped one innocent guy. .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me'akamu'every Morning Here In.. / Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? / Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.