Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido (2425 Views)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Woman Gives Shocking Reason Why She Refused To Date A Man / Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by Linadinna: 5:26am On Aug 09, 2020
A Nigerian Man with the name Iamprince Vns took to facebook to share a reason why Beyonce did not feature Davido on her album.

You could recall that wave making Nigerian artistes like Wizkid, Burna Boy, Mr Eazi, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade and Ghana's Shatta Wale were all featured by Beyonce on her album and Davido who is on the same league with Wizkid was not featured.

Nigerian man Iamprince Vns shared reason why Davido was excluded by Beyonce.

See screenshot below.

Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by Linadinna: 5:27am On Aug 09, 2020

Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by Isaacetim19(m): 5:37am On Aug 09, 2020
wonderful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by OkuFaba(m): 5:47am On Aug 09, 2020
Bloggers bloggers!!, I tire for una oo. Anything to sell a story

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by tillaman(m): 5:52am On Aug 09, 2020
Crap

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by MajesticKris: 6:15am On Aug 09, 2020
Where you there when she called Him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by Kobicove(m): 6:35am On Aug 09, 2020
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2020
Mumu man
Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by longetivity(m): 7:05am On Aug 09, 2020
mad pipu full everywhere dem plenty
Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by simplepee(f): 7:20am On Aug 09, 2020
Lies from the pit of hell. The person that concocted this story is a learner.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by emmancipated(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2020
Before opening the thread, I knew that the Illuminati thingy was going to come up somewhere, I just needed to confirm. Blogger, Illuminati story no dey bring traffic again o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2020
Linus Mba grin
Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by InfernoNig: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2020
I was even thinking it was his frog voice, and i come to read this? do that guy even know the meaning of illuminati self? Was he with davido when beyonce called him? Or otherwise? People will just be posting rubbish up and down. Mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by Vyzz: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2020
So you want us to swallow this big lie just like that....

Oya how u tekno because for Davido wizkid no talk am

Ah ah eazi na...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by foxxydude: 8:34am On Aug 09, 2020
He forgot to mention Burna boy and Angelique Kidjo grin

Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by imoh4king(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2020
Poster, go get a life.
Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by Andrew13: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2020
Lol

Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by BBNaija2: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2020
Laycon cries as Kidd kiss Erica infront of him. embarassed embarassed

Laycon dey treat Erica like Egg While Kidd dey fry am for frying pan cheesy cheesy cheesy.... This life no just balance.

Watch and please kindly Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to get latest Celebrity Gists plus Hot News Updates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l464gUm6hCM
Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by ednut1(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
Linadinna:
A Nigerian Man with the name Iamprince Vns took to facebook to share a reason why Beyonce did not feature Davido on her album.

You could recall that wave making Nigerian artistes like Wizkid, Burna Boy, Mr Eazi, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade and Ghana's Shatta Wale were all featured by Beyonce on her album and Davido who is on the same league with Wizkid was not featured.

Nigerian man Iamprince Vns shared reason why Davido was excluded by Beyonce.

See screenshot below.
you will suffer for 600 years
Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by Zayttoven: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Go and read the history of the Illuminati and see the members involved. People like Da Vinci, Galileo, Newton. Men who saw the world as it was.

But now, people think because you're famous, it's a ticket to join.
Re: Nigerian Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Beyonce Did Not Feature Davido by FreeSpirited: 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ode Bloggers: But David is a cultist. Can you tell us the difference btw selling your heart to the devil in Illuminati, and being a cult member of , or Aiye..Ode

(1) (Reply)

Is It Blessing In Disguise??? My Case With A Lady. / New V!deo Of JHS Students Doing B!g Th!ngs Inside Cl@ssroom Hits The Net / I Will Kill Somebody This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.