Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This (58743 Views)

Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Man Cancelled Marriage After Seeing The ‘okro Soup’ She Cooked For His Family / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Ikeboboafri: 8:12am On May 05, 2019
A Nigerian lady took to Facebook to reveal what she did to a man who gave her N2K to prepare egusi soup. According to the Nigerian lady Arike Ade, the man who who gave her N2K to prepare egusi soup, came to her kitchen and started inspecting everything she bought with the money given. She further revealed that this got her irritated and also initiated her plan for him.

She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/05/lady-reveals-what-she-did-to-man-who-gave-her-n2k-to-prepare-egusi-soup/

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 8:23am On May 05, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Lady reveals what she did to man who gave her N2k to help him prepare egusi soup
Dear cook who cooks for every caller,
You refer to yourself; you are the lady and that is your Twitter handler. I understand you want to be noticed.
1. You have a reputation of being a celebrity in a local street and cannot make his broth, and stew with N3k. Have you worked before all your life?
2. You cannot make do of the stove. You lived all your life using the gas cooker. You are a primitive liar.
3. You feel insecure while you see him around the kitchen cubicle and make out a meaning that he is inspecting you. Are you a dirty cook? Do you cook magic? Are you one of these girls who deduct half of the money for nail polish? Then why worry?

It is somewhat clearer you will have marital problems; money management issues, the 'feel among' problems, spouse's food matters and trust issues.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Ikeboboafri: 8:26am On May 05, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 8:47am On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

Dear cook who cooks for every caller,
You refer to yourself; you are the lady and that is your Twitter handler. I understand you want to be noticed.
1. You have a reputation of being a celebrity in a local street and cannot make his broth, and stew with N3k. Have you worked before all your life?
2. You cannot make do of the stove. You lived all your life using the gas cooker. You are a primitive liar.
3. You feel insecure while you seem him around the kitchen cubicle and make out a meaning that he is inspecting you. Are you a dirty cook? Do you cook magic? Are you one of these girl who deduct half of the money for nail polish? Then why worry?

It is somewhat clearer you will have marital problems; money management issues, the 'feel among' problems, spouse's food matters and trust issues.
You're wrong in your assertion in a way.

Where she was wrong, using gas all your life doesn't mean you can't use stove especially when that's all the guy has got, but stove can be very stressful. It's slower and when it has issues, it can take hours to cook a 30minutes meal.

That said, the guy on the other hand is petty. Why inspect the foodstuffs? If he had trust issues, he could've gone to the market by himself to avoid being cheated. Inspecting the foodstuffs tells a lot about the kind of guy she was dealing with. That's bad!

398 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Oluromantic: 9:13am On May 05, 2019
Lol must you always run from every little challenge? It would be more applauding if you told him right there what he did wrong even though u have money and other man-friend options. If after explaining how wrong he was to him and he's still adamant, then you can take this next step.

As a young girl, some men endured rashness from you too, and since a girl would get exposed earlier than a guy, a guy might not be lucky to get someone to expose him. He should have learnt from you but now he has a bad inclination about you. Well, guess that's d best your understanding could take you. Do it better next time.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 9:14am On May 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Where she was wrong, using gas all your life doesn't mean you can't use stove especially when that's all the guy has got, but stove can be very stressful. It's slower and when it has issues, it can take hours to cook a 30minutes meal.

That said, the guy on the other hand is petty. Why inspect the foodstuffs? If he had trust issues, he could've gone to the market by himself to avoid being cheated. Inspecting the foodstuffs tells a lot about the kind of guy she was dealing with. That's bad!

All right, he has stove. Can she do anything to make it right? No. Why worry? Secondly, a guy's presence while cooking actually means he is inspecting the meal, right? Okay, let's assume he is inspecting it, is she is wife? Why must he trust her? What Nigerian law is against inspecting a cook, if this is the case?
If there is, let her sue him.

6 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Boyslick(m): 9:15am On May 05, 2019
Nairaland boys will bash as usual for cheap online points when they're puppets to classless girls in real life. Stale already.

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 9:41am On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

All right, he has stove. Can she do anything to make it right? No. Why worry? Secondly, a guy's presence while cooking actually means he is inspecting the meal, right? Okay, let's assume he is inspecting it, is she is wife? Why must he trust her? What Nigerian law is against inspecting a cook, if this is the case?
You are just being a typical guy on Nairaland. So, you don't see anything wrong in him inspecting the foodstuffs? And what do you mean by "Is she his wife?" na wa for una.

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by pocohantas(f): 9:45am On May 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Where has she been? cheesy

Babe, I hate that stove ehn!!!!

If I am not using gas, I go firewood o.
At the risk of sounding petty, Lord knows I can't go to a guy's house and cook with a stove in 2019. I rather cook in my space, he would come pick it when I am done.

Stove!!! person go come dey inspect on top? Nahhhhh!

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 9:52am On May 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You are just being a typical guy on Nairaland . So, you don't see anything wrong in him inspecting the foodstuffs? And what do you mean by "Is she his wife?" na wa for una.
Excuse you, what does this connote?
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by amiibaby(f): 9:54am On May 05, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 9:55am On May 05, 2019
pocohantas:

Where has she been? cheesy

Babe, I hate that stove ehn!!!!

If I am not using gas, I go firewood o.
At the risk of sounding petty, Lord knows I can't go to a guy's house and cook with a stove in 2019. I rather cook in my space, he would come pick it when I am done.

Stove!!! person go come dey inspect on top? Nahhhhh!

This place is best used when no one knows you. You can't imagine the peace. grin

Some people love stove sha. I recall someone telling me she went to cook for her guy and he was using gas whereas she hates using gas 'cause of fear of being burnt to death. grin

Personally, I'm not a stove fan. It's too slow for my liking.

The dude isn't principled at all. What kind of a man inspects food stuffs after giving his woman money to cook?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 9:57am On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

Excuse you, what does this connote?
You should know na. You'll see nothing wrong in what a man does.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 10:08am On May 05, 2019
Imagine marrying this type of man, he will write list of what you should buy, he might even go to the market and buy foodstuffs himself.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by midolian(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2019
Social media is a bastard!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Deepfeel(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2019
I don't believe it

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 10:23am On May 05, 2019
It takes an expert to use stove and the pot will be soot free.

Still prefer it to cooking with firewood.
That one gives me dizzy spells.

But the best is cooking with charcoal. Good for roasting yam plantain etc.

@topic, she should have know the type of person the guy is before going to cook for him.
Why complaining.

Guys like that irrespective of their gummy hands have weak spots which she should have used to her advantage rather, she was very impatient and fuming unnecessarily.
She agreed to cook, Why not finish the good work?
She will still get back her extra money and more has she acted wisely.

4 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by CanineOfJackal: 10:28am On May 05, 2019
Why bring it to social media?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by cvibe2: 10:58am On May 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 11:04am On May 05, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You should know na. You'll see nothing wrong in what a man does.
For what you inferred, I regret chatting to you.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by don4real18(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2019
Hmm... So, what is our concern?
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 11:10am On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

For what you inferred, I regret chatting to you.
Ok.

23 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Maydayy(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2019
No comment
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nobody: 11:36am On May 05, 2019
This is exactly what happens when you are dealing with a woman you haven't nacked. Nack am well and see how the outcome go change.
cool cool cool
Sense wee not khee me abeg. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Kingluqman(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2019
She dey advertise her self oo.. telling us she’s a wife material.

You are not even one yard close to wife material grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by spongeisback: 11:55am On May 05, 2019
So he can't trust her with his money but he can trust her with his life? Your argument made a lot of sense.

I was being sarcastic tho, I see no reason why a man can invite a woman to his house to cook for him if he doesn't trust her.
0ppa:

31 Likes

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by demo4ril97(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2019
The dish must have been tasteless or of excess ingredients. Don't bring up a baseless point, we no buy your lies.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:44pm On May 05, 2019
shocked shocked wink wink Oh sorry my dear, how come a mumu man will be inspecting what a lady bought from the market even maggi May God never let me come across such mumu in my life grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Nicklaus619(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2019
The dude is just one stingy fellow, I mean u ain't married to her yet and she comes to your house, she cooks for you and u eat her food and eat her too before she goes, you gave her money to cook and you strolled down to the kitchen to question and inspect every thing she has bought I mean who does that Yet you expect her to prostrate for you, your highness you must be in a dream Disney World, would u like it when your sister or daughter getting married to this kinda dude, hell no, yea as an economist, I am very meticulous about spending, this guys is not meticulous but stingy and unreasonable sad

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by TANID(m): 1:08pm On May 05, 2019

Anyway

Happy World Laugh Day grin
Re: Man Gives Lady N2k To Help Him Prepare Egusi Soup, She Did This by Baddiezz(f): 3:02pm On May 05, 2019
0ppa:

in your mind you've made sense

42 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) / Aisha Yesufu: I Wooed My Husband & Satisfied His Sexual Needs On Wedding Night / Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.