Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) (69302 Views)

4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) / The IBB Avenue Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Is Ready (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Niggarean political oppressors let Biafrans go.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by HeavenlyHolines(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
I pray he made amends before leaving because If you are not at peace with God while you are on earth, you can't rest in peace on the other side of life. Shalom
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Mylovelife: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
madridguy:
This should not be a Muslim grave. This is too deep.

Is it more than 6 Ft?

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Iykolysis: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

See pipu...no modicum of compliance to social distancing as if that's not enough only few people had their face mask on.

So sad that right at the funeral another disaster is lurking, see how people are crowded on the top deck without any handrail for protection. Hoping that nobody falls off, or someone advises them to get a safer place to seat while attending the program.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by LuverBoi16(m): 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
Biodun556:
angry shocked

Allah The Almighty says, “Every self will taste death. You will be paid your wages in full on the Day of Rising. Anyone who is distanced from the Fire and admitted to the Garden, has triumphed. The life of this world is only the enjoyment of delusion,” (3:185)

https://www.facebook.com/65323617011/posts/10158104133367012/
R I P to the dead
May Allah forgive him his sins
this life is just an illusion dat will fade.
Believe in Allah, do righteous deeds, recommend others to d truth nd patience
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by phorget(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2020
Jobless mourners...
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
All those people forming "Cabals" in Aso Rock should learn from this .

It can happen to anybody at anytime . If you're in a position today, always do things right and not form nonsense cabal that would still end up in 6ft down below .

Kashamu is gone to a place of no return without all the money and fame .
Let his good or bad works judge him.

If Abba Kyari died& they didn't learn, who is Buruj that they will learn from his death?
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by majamajic(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
salbis:
Perhaps, some of these mourners are there to satisfy their bellies. Rest well the departed soul.

No they will die with him
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by LuverBoi16(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
phorget:
Jobless mourners...
untrained illiterated ingrate
i guess u ar an orphan
whether u lyk it or not u shall die.
Nd ur mourners will b called jobless starting from d day u die lyk a fowl till d day u ar put in ur filthy grave.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Biodun1929(m): 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
The guy wasn't a saint, but he did a lot of philanthropic works in his community. He was a giver...so I am not surprised at the crowd.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by mimimiles93: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Thats Life..
Naked He Came...Naked He Goes.. Repentance is Past for Him.. Nothing can be taken along.. Not $1, Masion or Company!
And its Appointed unto Man to Die once! After that, the Judgement!
Let the Living Understand .. Let's Give thought to what Matters now and in Eternity.. What Matters to Many People today, Does not Matter to God..
What Really Matters is our Soul! What Really Matters is our Salvation! What Really Matters is Eternity
Somebody will go Next! It could be Me! It Could be you!
Ensure your Soul is with The KING of kings.. That is the Koko of Life.. Think about it
[/s]
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by majamajic(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
The house sef
What's the essence of all the money
Even if na family house
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
mu2sa2:
The correct muslim funeral is a thing to be recommended. A person dies, s/he is buried the same day. Shikena! No expensive casket. No dumping the corpse in the morgue for ages. No wake-keep. So-called fidau and 40th day prayer aren't islamic. Simple. Straight forward. Virtually no expenses involved.

If you can celebrate birth, it's logical to celebrate death. Anything short of that is a mockery to circle of life and nature. It teaches humankind to live a desirable life worth celebrating.

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Is that his house? doesn't look like that of a Nigerian politician
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
I hope he died a Christian if not he's gonna rot away in hell wt SAW
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ha!

You people didn't even allow me to read that he had passed on.

Next thing I'm seeing is that his grave is ready for engulfment. At first glance of the topic, I actually thought it was a prank.

You people should take time o.

P.S. Covid-19 really came with a whole lot of scores to settle. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Reference(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Jack005:
I'm a Christian but I wish this was the same manner Christian burials were being held.

And what makes you think all those things are Scriptural because you won't find them in the Bible I read.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Jman06(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Will our politicians learn anything from all these covid19 deaths No, they won't! Black man is cursed with an unthinking brain.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Sufisunni: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
mu2sa2:
The correct muslim funeral is a thing to be recommended. A person dies, s/he is buried the same day. Shikena! No expensive casket. No dumping the corpse in the morgue for ages. No wake-keep. So-called fidau and 40th day prayer aren't islamic. Simple. Straight forward. Virtually no expenses involved.
That's why human life means nothing to muslims.
As if the dead meant nothing to his people and meant nothing to the country as u want me to believe is Allah's way?
We celebrate the living and the dead that God brought in our way by thanking God for this. That's we for you

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
Well done corona clean out these Criminals and heartless humans that do anything to get their way to riches, popularity and firm forgetting that all is vanity that this life is so unrealistic..all the ill gotten riches and looted wealth is null..
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by zoezoelogistics(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
And it is appointed unto every man to die once and after death, judgement.
The next in line in the sequence of events, is JUDGEMENT.

Only a man/woman who dies in the lord Jesus has hope of life after death.

What is your fate?
Do you know Jesus?
Have you accepted him as your Lord & Saviour ?

I invite you to come to the knowledge of his saving Grace & accept his call.
Open the door of your heart for him to come in.

Our hope is not lost after death, provided we die in Jesus.
Death is only a transition/change of address.

Accept Jesus today and be saved.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Thats Life..

Naked He Came...Naked He Goes..
Repentance is Past for Him..
Nothing can be taken along..
Not $1, Masion or Company!

And its Appointed unto Man to Die once! After that, the Judgement!

Let the Living Understand ..
Let's Give thought to what Matters now and in Eternity..
What Matters to Many People today, Does not Matter to God..

What Really Matters is our Soul!
What Really Matters is our Salvation!
What Really Matters is Eternity

Somebody will go Next! It could be Me! It Could be you!

Ensure your Soul is with The KING of kings..
That is the Koko of Life..
Think about it
The kingdom of God, righteousness, Holiness and Godliness is the heart beat of God for his creation, anything outside it is nonsense, humans are after wealth, what to eat, drink and wear but Jehovah wants us to be Heaven bound than earth bound, once you are heaven bound, God causes what the gentiles are running after to come to you as addition cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by sinola(m): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
just asking....yourubas don't build befitting house in their hometown...why?
If this guy was Igbo man....i know the kind of edifice you will see in his hometown.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
madridguy:
This should not be a Muslim grave. This is too deep.

Yeah, it's Jinadu's ...
who said it is a Muslim's?
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Sagay212: 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Somebody died of Corona virus and these people are not even scared to gather around like this with no distancing and some without face mask.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Zenithpeak(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
My condolences goes to victims of banditry and insurgency in Southern Kaduna, Birin Gwari, Monguno, Baga, Dapchi, Chibok, katsina etc... You have no reason to be dying in thousands and be displaced from your ancestral land but for the politicians who always make mega profit from the suffering of the masses.

In as much as you are a politician and you are smiling to your bank account while citizens of this country is wallowing in poverty and insecurities of lives and properties, you will always die miserably except you discharge your duty with fear of God and service of love to humanity.

Blessed be the Lord for Covid'19 in the of our Lord 2020.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
hope others can see clearly where we are going to put dem if dem shut down now?

all the money y'all scoundrels are swallowing no go follow u. some of u self, na inside mud dem go dig una graves.

be prepared.

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by mankan2k7(m): 2:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
It is about time I surrender all to the king of kings
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by kheny12(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
perdollar:
I hope he died a Christian if not he's gonna rot away in hell wt SAW
idiot,Even Hinduism worshipper will make heaven.Do you think Christianity is the only religion that leads to heaven.Every Religion teaches about peace and humanity.Alhamdulilah,he died as a Muslim.may Allah grant him Aljanat Fridaus.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by GiZcorp: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
helinues:
With All the money, that's his long journey jacuzzi...

Life
Imagine him without money, he would have still died anyway... As we all know poverty/riches are all vanity so choose your vanity carefully.. In all be good in either divide cos e get why make e no come shock you when the Son of Man says depart from me for I do not know you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Esther Uzoma Dies After Surgery / Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.