Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) (69305 Views)

4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) / The IBB Avenue Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Is Ready (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
mu2sa2:
You celebrate a person when he's alive, not his dead body. You mourn a dead person, which is a sombre situation involving practically no expenses and may continue for a long period of time, even for life. Expensive funerals are just to show off and therefore amounts to a waste of money.
Is it ya money...? No.
Every successful persons who fulfilled destinies who have excess money for next generation and impacted close relations who can sponsor an elaborate final goodbye ceremonies....! That's how life should be and not the Islamic near dead animal status you give
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by mu2sa2: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

Is it ya money...? No.
Every successful persons who fulfilled destinies who have excess money for next generation and impacted close relations who can sponsor an elaborate final goodbye ceremonies....! That's how life should be and not the Islamic near dead animal status you give
Btw, why take panadol for another person's headache. Muslims bury their dead as they wish, if you bury yours lavishly, that's your headache. Full stop.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by shittu1991(m): 7:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.

Brothers and sisters Stay away from Sins, come to God he alone can save. The time is near. Nobody knows the actual time.

Watch and pray!!!
God bless you all
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Aegerine: 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2020
perdollar:
upon d death of Jesus, d Pius b4 him were connected to God. after his death, u kapri wl not make heaven bc he is d way d truth n life

Show us where in your bible is this if you are truthful. I mean where your bible confirmed that saints before Jesus are connected to him, and not the truth and the way story of Mattew
If you cannot, I can point to where my scripture (the NOBLE Qur'an) confirmed Abraham as a Muslim. You can then probably redirect your steps before your hatred for Islam consume and doom you to hell..

Lol! see this one waging war against Islam

Alhamdulilah ala nimatil islam. Alhamdulilah ala kuli hal.

I pray that I leave this world upon the religion of Ibrahim and the other prophets before and after him.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by phorget(m): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
LuverBoi16:

untrained illiterated ingrate
i guess u ar an orphan
whether u lyk it or not u shall die.
Nd ur mourners will b called jobless starting from d day u die lyk a fowl till d day u ar put in ur filthy grave.

Is that you on your profile pic?
Well, I won't say a word.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:38am On Aug 10, 2020
Aegerine:

Show us where in your bible is this if you are truthful. I mean where your bible confirmed that saints before Jesus are connected to him, and not the truth and the way story of Mattew
If you cannot, I can point to where my scripture (the NOBLE Qur'an) confirmed Abraham as a Muslim. You can then probably redirect your steps before your hatred for Islam consume and doom you to hell..

Lol! see this one waging war against Islam

Alhamdulilah ala nimatil islam. Alhamdulilah ala kuli hal.

I pray that I leave this world upon the religion of Ibrahim and the other prophets before and after him.
do u think that u av d knowledge to understand d Bible? if yes, that doesn't make u spiritually gifted to understand the Bible. I never knew that before Abraham, Mohd was! and Abraham adheres to d religion of mohd. wonderful.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Aegerine: 5:44am On Aug 10, 2020
perdollar:
do u think that u av d knowledge to understand d Bible? if yes, that doesn't make u spiritually gifted to understand the Bible. I never knew that before Abraham, Mohd was! and Abraham adheres to d religion of mohd. wonderful.

As usual. Always quick to mention something else to deflect an uncomfortable situation. Quote your bible as stated with respect to issue at hand or you just manufacture statements and injunctions without scriptural or any authoritative back up in your religion.

Anyway, now you have been duly and ably informed that Abraham practiced and died upon the religion of Mohammad. (Peace be upon them both)

Suratul Al-Imran Vs 67 (Qur'an 3 vs 67):

"Ibrahim was neither a Jew nor Christian, but he was a true Muslim, and he was never of those who associate with Allah".

Kindly use your bible to prove otherwise
If you cannot, redirect your steps and embrace the religion of your beloved Abraham of you truly love him as you claim. Ignorance is no longer a luxury for you and shall never be accepted as an excuse.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by perdollar(m): 7:04am On Aug 10, 2020
Aegerine:

As usual. Always quick to mention something else to deflect an uncomfortable situation. Quote your bible as stated with respect to issue at hand or you just manufacture statements and injunctions without scriptural or any authoritative back up in your religion.

Anyway, now you have been duly and ably informed that Abraham practiced and died upon the religion of Mohammad. (Peace be upon them both)

Suratul Al-Imran Vs 67 (Qur'an 3 vs 67):

"Ibrahim was neither a Jew nor Christian, but he was a true Muslim, and he was never of those who associate with Allah".

Kindly use your bible to prove otherwise
If you cannot, redirect your steps and embrace the religion of your beloved Abraham of you truly love him as you claim. Ignorance is no longer a luxury for you and shall never be accepted as an excuse.
devil can't make me to qoute the Bible to prove abt religion. islam, started in d 6th century and yet Abraham that was born in BC was a Muslim. if this is not delution of grandeur from a crafty lier wt d intentions of drawing souls to his master in hellfire then the ppl who believe in him av no brain to figure out his lies. can God send an unrepentant murderer, a conman, a paedophile as a prophet.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by cdcd76: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2020
madridguy:
This should not be a Muslim grave. This is too deep.

it depend on how loose the soil in the area might be, beside Yoruba people are multi religion/cultural tribe, they do copy Christian way of doing thing in this or another way. All our prayers is for Almighty Allah to accept Sen Kashamu and forgive his shortcoming. Ameen.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2020
Amin

cdcd76:

it depend on how loose the soil in the area might be, beside Yoruba people are multi religion/cultural tribe, they do copy Christian way of doing thing in this or another way. All our prayers is for Almighty Allah to accept Sen Kashamu and forgive his shortcoming. Ameen.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by juman(m): 7:21am On Aug 10, 2020
The cursed politicians.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Chiboto414: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2020
RIP kashamu
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by cullcash: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2020
Yeah We're @ it Again�Me And My Veterinary�� Doctor� Want to assist� you Guys in achieving���� your goal of starting�� up a successful�� poultry���� farm Business On a Step By Step Level �without a loan/subsidy� or consultant. No debt��. - if you will.....

https:///BBM4kURKfpfCICUMB2xosL or 08131006086 WhatsApp Only
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Aegerine: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2020
perdollar:
devil can't make me to qoute the Bible to prove abt religion. islam, started in d 6th century and yet Abraham that was born in BC was a Muslim. if this is not delution of grandeur from a crafty lier wt d intentions of drawing souls to his master in hellfire then the ppl who believe in him av no brain to figure out his lies. can God send an unrepentant murderer, a conman, a paedophile as a prophet.

Devil cant make you quote the bible or you have nothing to support your baseless claim? Oh!! the devil is the one exercising authority over you and your corrupted book? Keep fooling your yourself and making a sham of the Paul invention. I knew it will finally end in this.. Very cunning set of people. Always spitting out venoms and gutter languages as learnt from their various so called churches with nothing intelligent to offer.
See as he quickly shifted the goal post as he could not any of his scripture to back up his lousy claim. and started talking nonsense about 6th century tales in the moonlight. No! Islam started yesterday.

By the way, you seem to a friend of the devil as it almost always shows up in your post. You are on his path anyway and fulfilling his purpose. Try harder, Islam will survive you

I
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by perdollar(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2020
Aegerine:

Devil cant make you quote the bible or you have nothing to support your baseless claim? Oh!! the devil is the one exercising authority over you and your corrupted book? Keep fooling your yourself and making a sham of the Paul invention. I knew it will finally end in this.. Very cunning set of people. Always spitting out venoms and gutter languages as learnt from their various so called churches with nothing intelligent to offer.
See as he quickly shifted the goal post as he could not any of his scripture to back up his lousy claim. and started talking nonsense about 6th century tales in the moonlight. No! Islam started yesterday.

By the way, you seem to a friend of the devil as it almost always shows up in your post. You are on his path anyway and fulfilling his purpose. Try harder, Islam will survive you

I
it's a shame to u and to ur so called 'perfect quran' that facts r distorted during the editing of ds book to satisfy dt SOAB prophet's desire to claim powerful only second to allah. he claimed to be d last n most important prophet. to gain followership from other religions by deceit, he claimed to be either d holyspirit or Abraham n Moses r Muslims. a prophet that was poisoned, is dt one a prophet? the prophet that conned a middle age rich woman to b his sugar mummy, and goes to cave, comes home to tell story of delution no thanks to cannabis. u wl definitely go to hell like ur prophet, u n all Muslims who r following in d footsteps of a stupid human
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Aegerine: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2020
perdollar:
it's a shame to u and to ur so called 'perfect quran' that facts r distorted during the editing of ds book to satisfy dt SOAB prophet's desire to claim powerful only second to allah. he claimed to be d last n most important prophet. to gain followership from other religions by deceit, he claimed to be either d holyspirit or Abraham n Moses r Muslims. a prophet that was poisoned, is dt one a prophet? the prophet that conned a middle age rich woman to b his sugar mummy, and goes to cave, comes home to tell story of delution no thanks to cannabis. u wl definitely go to hell like ur prophet, u n all Muslims who r following in d footsteps of a stupid human

What else can you offer than all these your gutter languages? To be candid with you, I hate Christianity and whatever it stands for as much as you hate Islam, and that is the feeling of every other muslims towards your idol worshipping religion as well. However, we are cultured in our religion and never trained to be throwing gutter languages up and down like your pathetic selves and your cohorts.

Today I have your time and I am so much burning with hatred for you right now. I no longer whatever this leads to. I will teach you a lesson of your life from these thread henceforth to practice your religion, and leave Muslim to practice theirs. Whoever is going to hell between us and you is for God to decide and not subjected to your vile and desires as you never miss any opportunity to pour out.

Seems your pastor lied to you that you should have been ahead of your present ridiculous and miserable status in life safe for Islam or you are just a wilful disgrace to your entire lineage and generations unborn
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by perdollar(m): 11:48am On Aug 10, 2020
Aegerine:

What else can you offer than all these your gutter languages? To be candid with you, I hate Christianity and whatever it stands for as much as you hate Islam, and that is the feeling of every other muslims towards your idol worshipping religion as well. However, we are cultured in our religion and never trained to be throwing gutter languages up and down like your pathetic selves and your cohorts.

Today I have your time and I am so much burning with hatred for you right now. I no longer whatever this leads to. I will teach you a lesson of your life from these thread henceforth to practice your religion, and leave Muslim to practice theirs. Whoever is going to hell between us and you is for God to decide and not subjected to your vile and desires as you never miss any opportunity to pour out.

Seems your pastor lied to you that you should have been ahead of your present ridiculous and miserable status in life safe for Islam or you are just a wilful disgrace to your entire lineage and generations unborn
rampaging jihadist r cultured to b peaceful. idiot b living in denial. true Muslims r in Sambisa,Somalia, middle East and North Africa fighting for allah,u r here forming e-jihadist. better go n drink camel urine.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Aegerine: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2020
perdollar:
rampaging jihadist r cultured to b peaceful. idiot b living in denial. true Muslims r in Sambisa,Somalia, middle East and North Africa fighting for allah,u r here forming e-jihadist. better go n drink camel urine.

Mugu.. So you are more of a christian than your brothers who slaughtered thousands of Muslims in the battle of the crusade? From your typical madness anyway, I can see through your illiteracy and mental infirmity, you might never have heard about it.

You are also more of christian than your sponsored Lord Resistance Army of Uganda, the Anti Balaka terrorists group of the Central Africa Republic.. Those are few of your Christian brothers organization before you argue blindly.

Hypocrite..

Jesus said: "Judge not, so that you shall not be judged, for the measure you use on others shall be used on you"

He also said told you another verse of your book to remove the log in your own eyes before seeing the speck in your brothers eye.

Seems you are even a dull bible student.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by kooler99: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Aegerine:

Mugu.. So you are more of a christian than your brothers who slaughtered thousands of Muslims in the battle of the crusade? From your typical madness anyway, I can see through your illiteracy and mental infirmity, you might never have heard about it.

You are also more of christian than your sponsored Lord Resistance Army of Uganda, the Anti Balaka terrorists group of the Central Africa Republic.. Those are few of your Christian brothers organization before you argue blindly.

Hypocrite..

Jesus said: "Judge not, so that you shall not be judged, for the measure you use on others shall be used on you"

He also said told you another verse of your book to remove the log in your own eyes before seeing the speck in your brothers eye.

Both of you guys need to shut the f-up, is this what you guys should be fighting about, religion was here before you were born and will surely be around when you are gone. Instead of putting your energy into positive ways to move nigeria forward, we will run from what is in our front and go and face problems we don't have control over.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by kooler99: 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
perdollar:

Both of you guys need to shut the f-up, is this what you guys should be fighting about, religion was here before you were born and will surely be around when you are gone. Instead of putting your energy into positive ways to move nigeria forward, we will run from what is in our front and go and face problems we don't have control over.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Aegerine: 12:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
kooler99:

Alright bro..

I appreciate your coming in, but pls the guy need it the most as I don't normally like doing this, but sometimes we need not give someone a free ride in stupidity. Check out all his posts to confirm what I am saying. He is one hell of a bloody Christian fanatic

I apologize to all the good and accommodating Christians
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by perdollar(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Aegerine:

Hypocrite..

funny that u didn't qoute d verses were Jesus told d crusaders or ur so called Christian terrorist to kill in his name or in God's name. Jesus removed d log in my eyes long ago and as for ur eyes, all I can see is earth fill of faeces. Mohd wt 14inches prick destroyed 9yo aishas pussy forever. how on Earth ppl wl follow a weed taker, child sex abuser n a murder surprises me alot. u n ur jihadist here on Earth n in hell need to do brain MRI,I am 100% sure that u all done av brain hence u fall for mohds deceit.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by perdollar(m): 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
kooler99:

take weed n cool ur head
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by kooler99: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Aegerine:

Alright bro..

I appreciate your coming in, but pls the guy need it the most as I don't normally like doing this, but sometimes we need not give someone a free ride in stupidity. Check out all his posts to confirm what I am saying. He is one hell of a bloody Christian fanatic

I apologize to all the good and accommodating Christians

We are Nigerians and although we worship different religions we are still united by the green, white and green. I can understand you and also try to understand his point also. It boils down to perception and tolerance. We all perceive things differently, depending on how we were raised, the type of culture we are from and our personal experiences. What is bad in another culture can be the norm in another environment. A glass of water can be half empty to you, but half full to him. We need to learn how to tolerate and respect each other regardless. I can tell both of you guys are probably graduates, so if you guys are ranting in this manner, then what would you expect from the uneducated and unexposed.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by kooler99: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
perdollar:
take weed n cool ur head

Guy no fall my hand. Stay on the issue, i know you are better than this. I don't smoke or drink, but if i do, i will holla so you can give me a freebie.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by perdollar(m): 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
kooler99:

Guy no fall my hand. Stay on the issue, i know you are better than this. I don't smoke or drink, but if i do, i will holla so you can give me a freebie.
them send u? abi sbdy licence u to b controller General ni
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Aegerine: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
kooler99:

We are Nigerians and although we worship different religions we are still united by the green, white and green. I can understand you and also try to understand his point also. It boils down to perception and tolerance. We all perceive things differently, depending on how we were raised, the type of culture we are from and our personal experiences. What is bad in another culture can be the norm in another environment. A glass of water can be half empty to you, but half full to him. We need to learn how to tolerate and respect each other regardless. I can tell both of you guys are probably graduates, so if you guys are ranting in this manner, then what would you expect from the uneducated and unexposed.

Alright bro! One love
It borne out of my respect for you and lot of restraint for me not reply that his shitty post after you have cautioned us both, not because that he really has a point or have made any senses or I have what not to set him straight with or chickening out.

By God, I have only respected you. To God who made me, I hope that he got to read this and vomit any further vermin on my religion or prophet, I will let him know that he has really met brick wall this time around till either or both of us get banned No! he can never be having the last say every time. Islam is greater than his entire generation from the beginning till the end of time.

I hope you read his post, and evaluate the level of respect I have for you to be able to overlook that very one. That is part of what Islam teaches me. That guy is bloody raving fanatic, and I like crushing his type

Perdollar one more trash from you, and you will regret your entire miserable existence.. It's a challenge
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by perdollar(m): 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Aegerine:

Alright bro! One love
It borne out of my respect for you and lot of restraint for me not reply that his shitty post after you have cautioned us both, not because that he really has a point or have made any senses or I have what not to set him straight with or chickening out.

By God, I have only respected you. To God who made me, I hope that he got to read this and vomit any further vermin on my religion or prophet, I will let him know that he has really met brick wall this time around till either or both of us get banned No! he can never be having the last say every time. Islam is greater than his entire generation from the beginning till the end of time.

I hope you read his post, and evaluate the level of respect I have for you to be able to overlook that very one. That is part of what Islam teaches me. That guy is bloody raving fanatic, and I like crushing his type

Perdollar one more trash from you, and you will regret your entire miserable existence.. It's a challenge
tangerine! ur religion is full of maggot. if ur fucking allah is angry let him fight for himself,I assure u that I wl beat him silly. mohd, is simply an idiot so he is no match to me. if u think u can defend ur allah n mohd bring it on, I am waiting to send u to meet them. stupid allah worshiper. thunder fire ur deceit
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by kooler99: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=Aegerine post=92661367]

Alright bro! One love

Perdollar one more trash from you, and you will regret your entire miserable existence.. It's a challenge[/quot

Firstly, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and i hope many people out there will not only read your comment but also remember it. I am anglican by birth but have enough friends who are southern and northern muslims. I was in jos during the crisis, went to kd a little before the crisis,
and knew how some muslims hid christians in their houses to save their lives. Also some christians also helped to hide muslims when reprisal attacks happened. When i wrote to you, you replied to me like a gentleman, when i wrote to my fellow christian it was a different case. As i have said it is all about tolerance and as long as we learn to tolerate each other their is still hope for this country. I pray the Almighty Allah continues to give you wisdom and God almighty continues to show you grace.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by kooler99: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Aegerine:

Alright bro! One love

Firstly, I thank you from the bottom of my heart and i hope many people out there will not only read your comment but also remember it. I am anglican by birth but have enough friends who are southern and northern muslims. I was in jos during the crisis, went to kd a little before the crisis,
and knew how some muslims hid christians in their houses to save their lives. Also some christians also helped to hide muslims when reprisal attacks happened. When i wrote to you, you replied to me like a gentleman, when i wrote to my fellow christian it was a different case. As i have said it is all about tolerance and as long as we learn to tolerate each other their is still hope for this country. I pray the Almighty Allah continues to give you wisdom and God almighty continues to show you grace.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by perdollar(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
kooler99:

u experienced the two edge sword of Islam, deceit n reality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari's Impostor Passport In Jefferson bribery Scandal / Mohammed Yusuf Ovajimo Is Dead! Aisha Buhari's Photographer Dies / Adeosun Signs Bilateral Agreement With Qatar Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.