Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) (69300 Views)

4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) / The IBB Avenue Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Is Ready (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by ugbanante: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Thats Life..

Naked He Came...Naked He Goes..
Repentance is Past for Him..
Nothing can be taken along..
Not $1, Masion or Company!

And its Appointed unto Man to Die once! After that, the Judgement!

Let the Living Understand ..
Let's Give thought to what Matters now and in Eternity..
What Matters to Many People today, Does not Matter to God..

What Really Matters is our Soul!
What Really Matters is our Salvation!
What Really Matters is Eternity

Somebody will go Next! It could be Me! It Could be you!

Ensure your Soul is with The KING of kings..
That is the Koko of Life..
Think about it
This is the crux of the matter!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by truthstands01: 2:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Thats Life..

Think about it
I can't say it more better than this. All these grabbing of people's properties, looting of the nation's treasury, houses and cars and wealth accumulation, it all ends in 6 ft. Where will your soul spend eternity? Heaven or hell? Amend your ways today, receive Jesus Christ into your life, confess your sins to Him and serve Him all the days of your life, that's the only way to be sure of peace and salvation in heaven on the last day. He who has ear, key him hear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
The deepness is much.

Kennydoc:

How many feet should a Muslim grave be?
I know that "6 feet" generally implies the grave.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by madridguy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Too deep sir.

Mylovelife:

Is it more than 6 Ft?
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by omogerohprecious(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Queenlovely:
Let the truth be told: we are sleeping on duty. There are several economic opportunities staring us in the face in Nigeria but we do little or nothing about them. We complain about everything that is not working. We dwell on problems. Foreign companies will come into the same economy and begin to prosper — under the same temperature, humidity and vegetation. Shoprite did not invent the supermarket. They did not bring their own electricity or water. There is something they are getting right and there is something we are getting wrong. We need to reflect on this if we intend to stop grumbling and start growing. These guys are human — they use the toilet like you and me.

Can you help mention one or two opportunities lurking away
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Uhmmm, is that the residence undecided
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
When will Baba own be ready?

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 2:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
madridguy:
Too deep sir.

You carry tape go measure am?
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Reference(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
MadamExcellency:

If you can celebrate birth, it's logical to celebrate death. Anything short of that is a mockery to circle of life and nature. It teaches humankind to live a desirable life worth celebrating.

So that is where all the so called elaborate 'Christian' burial practices come from.... popular desires, mixed with tradition. A Christian burial in its purest form will closely resemble the Jewish practices from where Christianity gets its roots.. 24 hours from death to the grave, 7 days of mourning.

Any other thing comes from Greece, Rome, Constantinople, France or England but I suspect Rome since they always had elaborate practices of the worship of the dead and belief in the afterlife. But look through scripture you will never see any backing for these so called Christian practices as people call them.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2020
madridguy:
This should not be a Muslim grave. This is too deep.
The man himself is too fat for normal Muslim grave.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by motayoayinde: 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
Thats Life..

Think about it
I AGREE WITH YOU ENTIRELY.

EVERY SOUL SHOULD LIVE FOR AND PREPARE TO MEET THE KING OF KINGS,
CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE,
FASHIONER OF ALL LIFEFORMS,
THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE THAT CANNOT BE RESISTED OR OVERCOME,
THE SUPREMELY WISE WITH UNFATHOMABLE INTELLIGENCE,
AUTHOR OF OUR FATE AND MASTER OF THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT,
THE ONLY ONE WITHOUT WHOM THERE IS NO OTHER,
ALLAH, THE ONE TRUE GOD,
THE ALMIGHTY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
No need to measure it before commenting.

SweetCunt97:
You carry tape go measure am?
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by kooler99: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sagay212:
Somebody died of Corona virus and these people are not even scared to gather around like this with no distancing and some without face mask.

Because they know he did not die of covid 19. He was fighting with the adebutu's for ogun state pdp structure, he had won the rights to be in charge of ghana lotto games from Kessington Adebutu aka baba ijebu. He had issues with OBJ, Dimeji Bankole and just recently settled Gbenga Daniel.

He died August 8 2020
His political ally Adeyanju that he made Pdp National Auditor died the same day August 8 2020
Buruji buried his mom August 8 2019
His magical lawyer that got him all those court injunctions had a stroke 3 weeks ago and is still bed ridden.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by HIV1: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
I am amazed , bewldered and taken aback by incessant preaching that have flooded the comments on nairaland in respect of the death of Senator Kashamus and the lesson therein for our leaders. The truth of the matter is that both rich and the poor will die and nobody will take anything to the hearafter. Let us not hide under the umbrella of already known statement that we are not going to take anything along and concede our destiny and those of in coming generation to the hands of all these our irresponsible leaders. Whether we preach to them or not , our leaders are protracted thieves and will not change. Cowardness among we blacks is enoumous . Even prophet Muhammad asked for blessing in this world and hearafter. And he also said, "opression is worse than war. If we don't take action to put our leaders to take to correction , posterity will not forgive us.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by dannex4adx(m): 3:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by perdollar(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
kheny12:
idiot,Even Hinduism worshipper will make heaven.Do you think Christianity is the only religion that leads to heaven.Every Religion teaches about peace and humanity.Alhamdulilah,he died as a Muslim.may Allah grant him Aljanat Fridaus.
useless allah worshiper
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
Esho omo Jinadu grin ...say hi to the devil in hell

Cōcksucker
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
madridguy:
The deepness is much.

That's why I asked to know the ideal depth of a Muslim grave. If it is also 6 feet, then I would say this grave here isn't even up to 6 feet, if you're to measure it accurately.
6 feet is almost the height of Obama o. Are you saying if someone like Obama stands in that grave, his head won't be popping out?
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by motayoayinde: 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
perdollar:
I hope he died a Christian if not he's gonna rot away in hell wt SAW
WHAT OF BELOVED FATHER ABRAHAM, FATHER OF FAITH AND OTHER BELOVED PROPHETS OF THE BIBLE WHO DIDN'T DIE CHRISTIANS?

WHAT WILL STOP THEM FROM ROASTING IN HELL ACCORDING TO YOUR BELIEF?

CHRISTIANS SHA!
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
seunmsg:
Sadly, it all ends here. cry cry cry

RIP distinguish senator Buruji Kashamu. I pray Allah grants you Aljannah Firdaus.

Amen. He was a courageous man. I have never seen him or met him before.From the information I got, he touched so many people positively.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Good night Kasamu.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
The deepness should not be more than 3 feet even in some area is less. Do you see the late COS, Kyari's own?

Kennydoc:

That's why I asked to know the ideal depth of a Muslim grave. If it is also 6 feet, then I would say this grave here isn't even up to 6 feet, if you're to measure it accurately.
6 feet is almost the height of Obama o. Are you saying if someone like Obama stands in that grave, his head won't be popping out?
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Gbogbo Kirakita eda, lori asan ni. Serve God always
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
kooler99:

Because they know he did not die of covid 19. He was fighting with the adebutu's for ogun state pdp structure, he had won the rights to be in charge of ghana lotto games from Kessington Adebutu aka baba ijebu. He had issues with OBJ, Dimeji Bankole and just recently settled Gbenga Daniel.

He died August 8 2020
His political ally Adeyanju that he made Pdp National Auditor died the same day August 8 2020
His magical lawyer that got him all those court injunctions had a stroke 3 weeks ago and is still bed ridden.

In my previous postings yesterday and early this morning, I dwelt so much on that Ghana game sole franchise he got for Nigeria and the Court Judgement he got to implement that franchise. As an Ijebu man, I am not happy about the battle. Kashamu has fought Adebutu Kensington family on all fronts - politically and business wise. Adebutu Kensington is a very old man.

The Ijebus should not be antagonistic to one another, rather, they should complement one another.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Sagay212: 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2020
kooler99:

He died August 8 2020

Hmmm...na wa oo. The good thing is the people who killed him won't live forever.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
May his deed follow him. Whatever i sow, I will also reap it.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
dey should bury him with all his money and cars
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by perdollar(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
motayoayinde:
WHAT OF BELOVED FATHER ABRAHAM, FATHER OF FAITH AND OTHER BELOVED PROPHETS OF THE BIBLE WHO DIDN'T DIE CHRISTIANS?

WHAT WILL STOP THEM FROM ROASTING IN HELL ACCORDING TO YOUR BELIEF?

CHRISTIANS SHA!
upon d death of Jesus, d Pius b4 him were connected to God. after his death, u kapri wl not make heaven bc he is d way d truth n life
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Belurved1(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Just tell them when/how you want to be buried when you die, they'll respect your last command
Jack005:
I'm a Christian but I wish this was the same manner Christian burials were being held.
Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by Aw007(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2020
SmartProf:
Life is just the difference between 2 dates i.e date of birth & date of death...once life is done with, one leaves either a great legacy or a painful regret or none. His time is up, & his maker remains the supreme judge who cannot be manipulated on what verdict He has about his life on earth & what eternity holds for him.
So it all ends here

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) by mu2sa2: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
ZKOSOSO:

That's why human life means nothing to muslims.
As if the dead meant nothing to his people and meant nothing to the country as u want me to believe is Allah's way?
We celebrate the living and the dead that God brought in our way by thanking God for this. That's we for you
You celebrate a person when he's alive, not his dead body. You mourn a dead person, which is a sombre situation involving practically no expenses and may continue for a long period of time, even for life. Expensive funerals are just to show off and therefore amounts to a waste of money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Esther Uzoma Dies After Surgery / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos / Nigerians React As Saraki Dances At Atiku's Campaign In Ekiti & Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.