Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Please Help!!! Can They Marry?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! Can They Marry?? (2510 Views)

Before They Marry / Help! Can I Still Kiss Again? / Regina Daniels: A Classic Example Of Who Girls Date Vs Whom They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! Can They Marry?? by Jodera: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How are they half siblings? Both parents had kids from different folks before coming together.
The bolded is what makes it half siblings cos their parents are married to each other

Half siblings... Assuming Mr A has a son and Mrs B has a son. Then Mr A and Mrs B marries, then Son A and Son B are half siblings.

Step siblings... Assuming Mr A has a son and marries Mrs B. Then they give birth to a child name C. Then Son A and child C are step siblings.

Hope the examples are gave between the difference between Step and half siblings is clear now Sis?
Re: Please Help!!! Can They Marry?? by Esty556786: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: Please Help!!! Can They Marry?? by RealEzee(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Olarewaju89:

You don't even know who you are talking to. Just look at the way you are spewing trash from your mouth. undecided
Your parents still have a lot to do on your head if you continue like this.
Children of perdition. undecided
tbh you've not made a point tho
Re: Please Help!!! Can They Marry?? by RealEzee(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
donproject:

You meant they can Mekwe?
; abi they're already mekwe-ing
Re: Please Help!!! Can They Marry?? by Dayoebe(m): 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
It can be an 'Incest' or not. Its rather odd. Don't try this at home
Re: Please Help!!! Can They Marry?? by Saintmary(f): 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
mad people everywhere
Re: Please Help!!! Can They Marry?? by frozen70(f): 4:21am On Aug 10, 2020
jeffmatt4u:
Admin please move this to front page as it concerns someone's happiness.

My good people of NL, my question is simple.

A single father married a single mother, now the single father had a son before he married the single mother; likewise the woman had a daughter before the marriage.

The question is, can the son of the man and the daughter of the woman marry themselves?

Reasonable answers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

If they don't have any blood relationship of which I know that they ate not blood relations

It can work but it has to be looked at from the traditional background

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Just Told Me No Sex This Year / Women Keep Looking At Me In Public / I Now See Girls Generally As A Waste Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.