Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

"I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy (4814 Views)

I've Had To Forgive My Cheating GF She Was Talking Sucide. / I Won't Forgive My Elder Brothers For This / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by funsho01: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
i always wondered why it was hard getting turned on or how painful it felt trying to masturbate. My mother never told me she mutilated my genitals. I'm a female for crying out loud, why would she do this to me? I was born 1996 i mean then female mutilation wasn't so rampant. Sex is painful, I've never enjoyed anything sexual asides nipple orgasms.
I don't even know how to react, i thought something spiritual was wrong with me. I thought my village people were after me. I've had so many breakups because i don't move or feel any sensation when tuned on.

DO YOU WANT FREELANCE JOBS? FILL THIS FORM HERE: https://30xlguv/

Guys please help me, what can i do? i need to speak with someone, a therapist maybe because i'm sincerely loosing my mind. i hate what my mother did to me, the pain is too much. How i wish she never told me. I just wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by GraGra247(m): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
You don't know how lucky you are yet you're complaining.

I wish men have a type of circumcision that can help them to stop feeling sex.

That way we will be free from random nagging sexual urge.

That will be full freedom from women and their drama forever.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by hisgrace090: 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2020
The wound of female circumcition never heals is a hurrible fact.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by ForestHill: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
GraGra247:

That way we will be free random nagging sexual urge.

Lucky? Have conscience for ones

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by Exmilitant(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Try phucking anally.
Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by Harry00(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
GraGra247:

That way we will be free random nagging sexual urge.

It doesn't work that way on men
Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by CallMeAthena(f): 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
shocked sad undecided
Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by Michelle55: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Learn to live with it.. Its nothing new and i possibly can't hate my mum for doing what she thought was best for me.
I just had to find my way around it and be happy, you can do same.
Life goes on

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by phrancys001(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
That mama na 1996 born? Just asking o!
Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by SSpeter(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Hmmmmmmm
Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by merieam16(f): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
SSpeter:
Hmmmmmmm
bigger hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm talk ur own
Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by moneymaniyke143(m): 11:54pm On Aug 09, 2020
19 wetyn I hear....
Shift make I faint.... premium lies
Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by PrettyBunny(f): 12:07am On Aug 10, 2020
Some of you here are just commenting rubbish, because you aren't the one in her situation. Someone said she doesn't know how lucky she is, while another said she should move on and be happy. What rubbish..

They need to beat senses into some people..

Op, honestly, the deed has been done there is nothing you can do about it..You just have to try your best to live with it. Nobody had the right to make such decision for you, not even your mother. But, it has no remedy. All you can do is just try your best and live with it. It won't be easy, you just try and accept it..

Getting a therapist isn't a bad idea too. You should also try and get one. It should help..

I hope you find light at the end of the tunnel and become happy.

Sending you love and light.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by frozen70(f): 4:12am On Aug 10, 2020
funsho01:
i always wondered why it was hard getting turned on or how painful it felt trying to masturbate. My mother never told me she mutilated my genitals. I'm a female for crying out loud, why would she do this to me? I was born 1996 i mean then female mutilation wasn't so rampant. Sex is painful, I've never enjoyed anything sexual asides nipple orgasms.
I don't even know how to react, i thought something spiritual was wrong with me. I thought my village people were after me. I've had so many breakups because i don't move or feel any sensation when tuned on.

DO YOU WANT FREELANCE JOBS? FILL THIS FORM HERE: https://30xlguv/

Guys please help me, what can i do? i need to speak with someone, a therapist maybe because i'm sincerely loosing my mind. i hate what my mother did to me, the pain is too much. How i wish she never told me. I just wish.

You need to fall in love with a man that will show you how sweet love is made

He has to be very patient with you to make you feel it

You have to love him deeply and same with you, It's must be a competing love between both of you

Do this let's see how it works

3 Likes

Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by femi4: 6:02am On Aug 10, 2020
Michelle55:
Learn to live with it.. Its nothing new and i possibly can't hate my mum for doing what she thought was best for me.
Life goes on
Hers was done in late 90s. Her mother should know better, female genital mutilation is evil
Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by EarthFireH2o(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2020
Well the female genital mutilation is one thing parents thought was the best gift they could gift their female children and not knowing they were just creating more harm than good to the kids

Their thought then was "a female child that's not circumcised will be a harlot and they would be feeling constant urge for sex, and might not be able to stick to one husband cause she will be jumping from man to man, but a circumcised female would stay put in one place"

How wrong they were as circumcision has put a dent in a whole lot of females out there, I have a friend that says she just lies like a log of wood when making love cause she doesn't know what shes supposed to do while making love as she has never gotten wet, but with time she learnt to moan even when she's not feeling anything cause she kinda found out it boosts a guys ego cause that makes him feel like hes actually doing something unlike when there are no sounds made by her...

Well seeing a gynecologist would be good..
But I feel like you should take a little time to explore your body yourself and you would be surprised at what you'll find out (same way you find out you get orgams from your boobs being suckled)

You could try getting a pretty patient and willing partner to go on a journey with
A partner that's willing to try things and is quite patient (not all these guys that just want to delve into the sex proper)
Someone that would explore your body with you and who knows you might find other ways to get pleasure..
Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by ukaface(f): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2020
1996 Ke?
Nawa o,God you dey see this story

Anyways female circumcision should be stopped. Funny thing is ,it is still being practiced today. The long time effect would be sooo disastrous to the female child.
Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by PapaNnamdi: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2020
I once did it with a circumcised babe,

first thing I noticed she had no clits
secondly she was never turned on, no natural lube,
the one that provoked me was that, her eyes were open, and she was just looking at me without squirming or even squeaking,

na so I stop half way pursue her commot for my house and life,

thank God say I enter the place, she don de talk no sex till marriage before

woh... if you have this problem in this life,
you are on your own oo..
look for one super simp and settle with, he wont complain

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 10, 2020
Michelle55:
Life goes on
Ur Comment Doesn't Make Any Sense. Even In D Bible There Is Nothing Like Female Circumsicion.
Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by lastchild: 9:09am On Aug 10, 2020
I still don't know exactly how this thing is being done
Re: "I Can't Forgive My Mother For Circumcising Me" - Lucy by Theboy21: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2020
Nice business strategy, and it's funny how guys fall for the story cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Guys Do For Pussy Dey Burst Ma Brain O! / 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends / hh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.