Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring (6824 Views)

I Love My Boyfriend But Everytime We Sleep Together, He Sets My Nipples On Fire / She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex / Girls Smell If They Get Wet When They Are Getting Romance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring by Shanin: 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2020
I think that what you have is avery big problem and that it is when you see a wedding ring yout hink about the man who gets to have sex with his wife every night and you get wet. It means that to stop this you need to get a boyfrnd and have sex or if youb do then you need to get married and there is nothing else about it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said No To Sex, See My Response! / Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-naked For Her Traditional Marriage / She Is About To Marry Her Ex Boyfriend's Cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.