Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo (45411 Views)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / Lati Raheem Is Dead! Tinubu's ‘Most Trusted’ Aide Dies After A Brief Illness / I Hope History Will Be Kind To Me – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by 3Ceagle(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
NOHOLDSBAR:
Ok

Baba Iyabo is a shameless old fool
This is one of the reasons why even his kids have no regards for the man.
May be Baba Iyabo will not die like everyone else even though he has many sins.

Old fool.

My take on this; Obasanjo's comment goes beyond the late senator, but to all politicians and evil persons that they may escape judgement here on earth but death is something they will not escape. People should look beyond the comment including BAT.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Roozzaay(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Heaven only knows what Obasanjo ends will look like.... Shameless old looter couldn't hide the grudge between him and the deceased even at death.
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Topsic70: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
frankyychiji:
Yorubas have never claimed to be saints, they have their fair share of crime. The HQ of ritual killing is in Ogun state.
Lolz, haven't you heard of okija shrine in anambra state where ritualism is industrialised?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/bloody-tales-okija-shrine-re-echoe/

I know u have, but as d typical ipob u are, u had rather see d speck in other's eyes not minding d log in ur own eyes.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Kissiemu(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
SmartProf:
Oga Tinubu, OBJ has written his own condolence message, pls use your own words to write your own. Don't criticize OBJ cos everyone is entitled to his/her opinion(s). You can't force kind words from someone no matter the circumstance. With what we've been told about what the late senator's past dealings were as alleged by the USA, I hope this your sudden defense of him is not a case of 'birds of a feather flock together' undecided.
I didn't actually see where he mentioned Obasanjo.

2 Likes

Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/kashamu-lets-be-kind-to-the-dead-tinubu-tells-obasanjo/

The dead don't need your kindness dumbass

Treat the living like shīt but mouth false platitudes about your dead accomplices...this is straight out of the Nigerian politician's playbook.
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by earnit1: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Yes
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Ajalekoko76(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
OBJ widen bridge, while Tinibu close bridge.

Leaders ought to know what & how to write to public. Utterances matter a lot.

Reasons why people empathise with Tinibu not because he is a saint but he is humour.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Hasken2020: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
SmartProf:
Oga Tinubu, OBJ has written his own condolence message, pls use your own words to write your own. Don't criticize OBJ cos everyone is entitled to his/her opinion(s). You can't force kind words from someone no matter the circumstance. With what we've been told about what the late senator's past dealings were as alleged by the USA, I hope this your sudden defense of him is not a case of 'birds of a feather flock together' undecided.

Oga Ade, pls never u insult or make unacceptable comment about my leader Asiwaju Ahmed. I can go any leant. Pls stop d hatred on him and mind ur business. No hidden place for anyone. We are everywhere. Be warned

1 Like

Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Hasken2020: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
[/color]
SmartProf:

Oga Ade, pls never u insult or make unacceptable comment about my leader Asiwaju Ahmed. I can go any leant. Pls stop d hatred on him and mind ur business. No hidden place for anyone. We are everywhere. Be warned[color=#000000]
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Hasken2020: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2020
frankyychiji:
Birds of a feather!

Drug Lords.

Ur head is touching. Pls never u ever insult my leader again. I can go any leant
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by SonofLincoln: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
With all regards to not saying ill of the dead, Kashamu also known as Alhaji in Chicago's North side in the 90s was a very controversial guy that caused a lots of havoc in Chicagoland. That's why the Netflix series ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK was a hit in America. May God forgive him his sins.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Is Tinubu your problem or your leaders in your state and region?
Wise up, Tinubu is our political leader in south/west and we are proud of him.
frankyychiji:
Birds of a feather!

Drug Lords.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Musty112: 7:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
And do not speak ill of the dead, indeed he has reached what he put forward.
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by adekolaelect(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
SmartProf:
where did he mention obasamjos name ? Are you telling us he should join obasanjo and you with bitterness attitudes to mock the death ? Mumu is talking as if we were not alive when massive crowed celebrating IBORI from his region for his back to Nigeria after convicted from US .

Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by brainhgeek(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2020
Iku to pa ojugba eni, owe nla l'onpa funni (The death that killed our contemporary is telling us a great proverb). Bola Tinubu (AKA Ojuyobo) and Obasanjo (AKA Ebora owu) should both tidy their house.
No one is exempted from this tsunami. The only way out is to accept Christ and be saved. If you must die, die saved.
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by dazzlingd(m): 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
That rule may not apply, some people made life unbearable for people while alive, we won't be kind to them when dead

1 Like

Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by anonimi: 7:50pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baba40:
Tinubu is a great leader... Kashamu was indeed generous. Lot and lots of people benefited from him

ThiefNuibu is a great drug peddler who was indicted and forfeited $460,000 to pay for his crime.

Birds of a feather flock together.
Esprit de criminals.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by shugabasbn: 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
Death is thruly inevitable. A sane man should not mocked
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by dazzlingd(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Exmilitant:
In death, the very worst man in town is accorded a hushed respect even by those who know that he was a liar and a scoundrel all his life. Because every one of us must die, belittling a dead man is in a way belittling ourselves. Besides, if you speak badly about the dead, you are mocking that great and final mystery and perhaps inviting the gods to punish you for your effrontry -- Dean Koontz (WHISPERS). TINUBU is right.

Will u accord shekau respect when he is dead

1 Like

Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by MartinsD12(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/kashamu-lets-be-kind-to-the-dead-tinubu-tells-obasanjo/
People like tinubu are the problem of this country, what obj said it's the truth nothing but the truth we are judged here on earth by our deeds, is it not the same man fighting for monopoly of lottery in Nigeria, wanting his lottery company to dominate Nigeria thereby trying to use illegal means to kill other lottery companies
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Blade09(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Why should we be political with the truth. Education is beyond certificate, am perplex when I see most people comments on issues and they ask why nigeria is not getting better. It because of the people more than the leaders.
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by dazzlingd(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Truth of the Matter is that, Nothing we say or do affects the Dead!

No words, Prayer , kindness, Wickedness and all that can affect the Dead..

The Dead is Cut off from the Living. It's just him and The Almighty God..

My Advice and Admonishment is that, the Living Make Good use of the Breath he/she has Today, because there is Life after Death! Do not let any one confuse you.

Heaven is Real! Hell Fire is Real!

These are the 2 Destinations for all of us, irrespective of whether you Believe or not , religion or no religion !

We All MUST miss one! And it is based on on our life and actions while here on Earth.

It is based on if we Received or Reject the Free Gift of Salvation given to us by The KING of kings.

If you Miss Heaven.... you Cannot Miss Hell..

I won't go to your heaven neither will I go to your hell, now u will be puzzled that where will I go, well because ur mind is deluded to think only heaven and hell exists....u can't fathom it.

Now if I ask to give one proof of heaven and hell, u will quote the bible that said it is real....no other proof
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by AmuDimpka: 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Letter writers
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by SonofLincoln: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
anonimi:

ThiefNuibu is a great drug peddler who was indicted and forfeited $460,000 to pay for his crime.

Birds of a feather flock together.
Esprit de criminals.
You are spot on. It's on record at the Federal Building on North Dearborn and Adam's in Downtown Chicago.

1 Like

Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
TheMostComplex1:
Obj didn't say anything bad. All of us will be judged on earth when we visit the other side including Obj. So is better we live a better legacy.

Nothing like showing respect for the dead if the dead didn't show respect to himself while alive.
This is everything to it. I don't understand the cultural hypocrite to the dead in our society. If someone is called a thief while alive, he/she still retained the thief tag even in death. Anini is still remembered as a thief and a killer even after dying a long time ago.
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by pieces18: 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
SmartProf:
Don't mind Tinubu, I don't know why he cares so much on what people say or do. Abi he sees himself as saint ne?

1 Like

Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Olatomiwami(m): 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
SmartProf:

You lack comprehension, your hatred for Tinubu has affected your reasoning, where did he mention Obasanjo in his condolences?
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Yankee101: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Tinubu.

Next drug dealer
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by oyekan1997(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Big loss to who? Koni benzo fun gbogbo yin, eyin oloriburuku gbogbo yi
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by Ambber(f): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2020
The dead doesn't need our kindness, we are not the one sending them to hell or heaven. That you die doesn't turn you into a saint in fact you have escaped being brought to book for all the crimes committed here
Re: Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo by InvertedHammer: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2020
/
Tinubu doesn't care about Kashamu. He has just been reminded of his mortality. Tinubu is only imagining all the nonsense that will be written of him when his creator calls...from his own drug charges, avarice, greed to selling his own tribe for a token to his Fulani masters. They may even bring up all his mother's crimes.
/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Commissioner Peter Egba's Son Almost Suffocates In Car In Calabar, Fight Ensued / FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Blackout / Ganduje: Let Buhari Speak For Himself, Moderator Cautions Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.