Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) (64146 Views)

26-year-old HIV Positive Lady Doreen Moraa Morachaa Shares Her Story - PHOTOS / Doreen Moraa Moracha: Meet Kenyan Lady Born With HIV (Photos) / Segun Arinze: Doreen Hospital Refused To Treat Unconscious Accident Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
She looks like a South African though.
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
wow
great... I wish her more life
Amen!!
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by oodua1stson: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
But she fine ooo. Person wey no know go penis Thai one now grin
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Radicalface:

Mr prof

You don't have to be a professor to be fluent in your country's lingua franca.

Take your correction and go. No one is above mistake.
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nchenches:

You truly believe her that she got HIV from birth?

You can easily be fooled by one’s narrative.

Maybe you are the one that infected her with HIV after having sex with her.

Pride will not allow some people to acknowledge their mistake.
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by jericco1(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Type 1 diabetes is worse than HIV Aids. She swallows drugs on a daily basis but a Type 1 Diabetic injects his or her self several times in a day

Yeah but you know the drugs she is taking is chemical too
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Mikyle: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
your own no shake ground joor.
just come out come celebrate 28 days of living with Corona.
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by earnit3: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by skukimania(f): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
Stupid lying blogger wannabe, which kind Nigerian lady?

Wow

Most negatives don't look as healthy as she does even.

For the stigmatizers, what say ye to this sister?

Stigmatization and neglect kills faster than the diseases.

Forget oh! Dem they look even more healthier self! So far Dem dey take dem drug regularly.
E no dey show for face oh!
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Averys(f): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Here
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Coldie:
Y is she suffering herself, I normally see testimonies in salvation ministries where people say they were healed of HIV. Let her try her luck there

Is it scientifically proven? Na people like una dey lick pastor ass
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by uptoHim(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
heykims:

Those ones are scammers
Do u even know how many worship centres her parents would have taken her to when she was a child or places she would have sought herself as an adult seeking miracles?
Again, those testimonies u listen to are scam formats.

May gOd open your eyes too see. You need Jesus. May you find Him
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2020
Make dem they brand HIV status for forehead na! Caveat Emptier.make person no see am commot his 12' Canon to blast away.
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by DECENCY3: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Behind this ranting is a sorrowful heart
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Nigra(f): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
E shock you in broda shaggi voice cheesy
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Coldie(m): 4:42am On Aug 11, 2020
abokikhalifa:

Is it scientifically proven? Na people like una dey lick pastor ass
Yes na... U would go for another test and come with the result, u would go with both results
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by showafrica(m): 6:35am On Aug 11, 2020
princealexndre:
She fat oh

Come get shape.. She go don dey Bleep self, Kenyans and south africans no care about hiv again.
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Bluntguy: 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
stayclearofme:

You need to educate yourself about HIV/AIDS....at this age imagine your comment.
I wasn't referring to you. Make your own comment and stop behaving like a scavenger.
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Bluntguy: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
Notyamate:

Funny thing about life is that, you may die before her.

Yeah that's life for you undecided
Just as you may die before me.

Yeah that's death for you.
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by stayclearofme: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bluntguy:

I wasn't referring to you. Make your own comment and stop behaving like a scavenger.
Lol....olodo... This is a forum! Like I said you need to educate yourself..... tongue
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Bluntguy: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2020
stayclearofme:

Lol....olodo... This is a forum! Like I said you need to educate yourself..... tongue
Lol.... Mumu.... Your father's forum! Like I said make your contributions original and stop scavenging for people to quote.
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by stayclearofme: 2:00am On Aug 12, 2020
Bluntguy:

Lol.... Mumu.... Your father's forum! Like I said make your contributions original and stop scavenging for people to quote.
Ewu...yes my father's forum... your mama toto.
Shameless lunatic.... illiterate!
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by BrainzMan(m): 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
Abeg na how much dem de take do HIV test 4 naija
Re: Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Seeking the right at the earlier stage can never be over emphasized. FCMB In collaboration with wellvis.org will their health advisory services tomorrow. You can follow https://on.fcmb.com/30HnRLF to join the live event.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? / Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos) / What Is The Most Strong Weight Loss Pills ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.