Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,752 members, 7,844,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate (30471 Views)

ADP, LP Win Senate, Reps Rerun Elections In Plateau / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by drskyfly007(m): 6:36am On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

You have been running riot funnily.the case is weak.do you even realize that apc has already taken pdp to court over same issues!
Pls tell that to the judges that disqualified bayelsa deputy governor elect!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by SIONKPO1(m): 6:38am On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Its a funny distraction.theres no case there,his surnames are consistent.they will instead remove obaseki before pastor.anyway pastor is winning the polla
bro,you are better than this na,obaseki has handled his name differences

6 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by BtcAirdrop: 6:54am On Aug 10, 2020
Praxtech:

You're empty-headed
lol.. grin grin e pain ahm
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dedetwo(m): 7:11am On Aug 10, 2020
APC has been the hall of forgers. The apex candidate of the party never had a secondary certificate. The bagger joined Nigerian army on the nepotistic tendencies of Tafawa Balewa's government.

5 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 7:28am On Aug 10, 2020
SIONKPO1:

bro,you are better than this na,obaseki has handled his name differences

Not just obaseki but shuaibu.the case is not just about names
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by SIONKPO1(m): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Not just obaseki but shuaibu.the case is not just about names
okay oh,but why are you supporting iyamu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Xisnin(m): 7:58am On Aug 10, 2020
This only shows that the man is a stark illiterate but not forgery.
That is left for the court to decide.

What is even funny is that he couldn't get his party card name right though
it is irrelevant to the forgery case as that is an internal party affair.

I guess APC screened their governorship candidates but not the deputies.

Moral of the story, never pick an illiterate as a party candidate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Praxtech: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2020
BtcAirdrop:
lol.. grin grin e pain ahm

Pain? Do you know what that is?

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by stanleyravos: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2020
I think nairaland is not balance,if this news is PDP deputy governor involved in certificate forging you will see it on front page.

4 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2020
End of the road for oshiomhole and his team of cultists and certificate forger

Edo people deserve better

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by GlobalWay: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2020
Fish Farming is still very profitable, provided you strictly adhere to all professional instructions. We have durable German Tarpaulin Ponds that are guaranteed to last for 15 to 20 years. More durable than Concrete Ponds because you must re-cement the inner part of Concrete Ponds every 2 to 3 years, else the concrete Pond would collapse from water effect. Also, you will always need to pay those that would help you break your Concrete Ponds whenever you want to use the Land for another thing. Where as you can even decide to resell our mobile Ponds after 10 years of massively profiting with it. There 3 major species of Catfish, we breed and sell the Fastest Growing Specie. Contact us soonest, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by fashrola(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2020
adekennis:
Color stamp on a photocopy..Now i know most people on this nairaland are fool...

So they should have used black and white stamp? Can't you see those are photocopied documents with color stamp as acknowledgement from INEC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Donaldomo(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2020
Dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by chukel(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2020
adekennis:
Color stamp on a photocopy..Now i know most people on this nairaland are fool...
you are the fool here bro. Did you not see the stamp belongs to inec signififying they received the document?

2 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Nuel19: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2020
Sonnyboom:
Ipob masturbate on foolishness as always.

I see you visiting the third mainland bridge very soon

3 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by moneyissweet(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2020
That is why it is called forgery.

adekennis:

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by martineverest(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2020
olaric:
Ok, but they should have kept this in case he won the election.
exactly,but I doubt he could win

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by nnamdi640: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2020
jchioma:
Is it not possible for APC/Ize Iyamu to replace the deputy candidate with another? There should be a way because I want the Edo people to be faced with options to choose who leads them for the next 4 years.

I am looking forward to a robust contest between the two contestants, all things being equal, but if one is disqualified due to technicalities, so be it.
In mind you think that election will be free and fair.

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by flyingpig: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2020
politicsng:
Wahala. Oshiomole will have serious running stomach tonight

I will advice youths to do online dating or yahoo instead of them to allow themselves to be used for election violence. My neighbour who does online dating using[b] dating sites like Bit Mistress [/b]recently made N4.8m. If he was a political thug, can politicians give him N4.8m? Instead they pay peanuts and he can die for nothing. Let's use our brain.
it's not on playstore. I fit relate with your neighbour? If you no help me I go go do election violence o. Abeg no allow me waste I dun pm you
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by martineverest(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2020
youngblaq:
Oshiomole will tell his Edo people that the man does not always use his baptism name, and they will believe him.
lol... oshiomole and Edo people are irredeemable enemies

3 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by martineverest(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2020
stanleyravos:
I think nairaland is not balance,if this news is PDP deputy governor involved in certificate forging you will see it on front page.
it's already on FrontPage
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by NaMe4: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2020
smiley
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2020
[s]
politicsng:

I will advice youths to do online dating or yahoo instead of them to allow themselves to be used for election violence. My neighbour who does online dating using dating sites like Bit Mistress recently made N4.8m. If he was a political thug, can politicians give him N4.8m? Instead they pay peanuts and he can die for nothing. Let's use our brain.
[/s]
Look at the rubbish coming out from ypur dirty mouth!
I pray they dupe you or your family members on the nearest future!
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Xano(m): 8:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Aisosa25:

A legal expert, Mr Blessed Omonuwa, who assessed the documents, said, “While his name on the affidavit is Audu Abudu Ganiyu, in his voter’s card, his name is Audu Abdul Ganiyu. Likewise, in his APC membership card, his name appears as Gani Audu. The WASSCE/GCE certificate he submitted bears Audu Ahudu Ganeyu
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/edo-2020-inec-receives-documents-alleging-certificate-forgery-by-ize-iyamus-running-mate/amp/

Interesting.

Sir, what is your name?

APC cheerleaders @seunmsg @ngeneukwenu

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by opebiboy: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2020
politicsng:

I will advice youths to do online dating or yahoo instead of them to allow themselves to be used for election violence. My neighbour who does online dating using dating sites like Bit Mistress recently made N4.8m. If he was a political thug, can politicians give him N4.8m? Instead they pay peanuts and he can die for nothing. Let's use our brain.
thief. Bit mistress kill u there. You dey look for people to scam. Guys bit mistress is scam. The junkie wants to steal ur money and id

2 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Thescienceprof(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2020
adekennis:
undecided

Did you expect him to have submitted the original copies to INEC?

3 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by luluosas(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2020
You are the only FOOL here sir
adekennis:
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Oga,if you must have different names it must have been backed up by court affidavits as at when the name was changed,the most ideal thing is for APC to substitute him,if its possible

No, it can be done at anytime. There's no time lag under the law to do it. It's not an affidavit of change of name.

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Wettoid123: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2020
anything that will disqualify them and their agbero govt is welcomed!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#PantamiResign Trends On Social Media / Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.