Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,752 members, 7,844,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate (30470 Views)

ADP, LP Win Senate, Reps Rerun Elections In Plateau / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Indispensable85(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Nuel19:

Meaning that you know more than the seasoned lawyers that handled Degi's case? Kai! You must be high on weed this morning

It's easy to spot an ignorant nitwit.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by kolade560: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2020
stanleyravos:
Is good they bring it up now because after election court will strike it out as a pre election matter

pre election matters is considerable in court even after election.
Didn't u know DAT Diri was challenged recently in court by PDP primary candidate.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by NaMe4: 9:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Xano:

Interesting.

Sir, what is your name?

APC cheerleaders @seunmsg @ngeneukwenu

For where? You won't see all those ones near this thread o.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by AreaFada2: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2020
drskyfly007:
Pls tell that to the judges that disqualified bayelsa deputy governor elect!!!
Leave him. He does not know that precedence is very important in law.

In a jurisdiction like UK that has no written constitution, a novel High Court judgement can even become what is called a "judge made law". Basically a new law is created without recourse to an Act of Parliament in Westminster.

Even some countries with a constitution like Germany, the Constitutional Court (their version of Supreme Court) and even the High Court, can make what is called a "Grundsatzurteil" meaning "basic judgement" which becomes law to guide future related cases.

That's what happened in the Supreme Court on Bayelsa guber election.

4 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Mayflowa(m): 9:08am On Aug 10, 2020
politicsng:
Wahala. Oshiomole will have serious running stomach tonight

I will advice youths to do online dating or yahoo instead of them to allow themselves to be used for election violence. My neighbour who does online dating using dating sites like Bit Mistress recently made N4.8m. If he was a political thug, can politicians give him N4.8m? Instead they pay peanuts and he can die for nothing. Let's use our brain.

You are a liar. You friends are always making millions of naira from Bit Mistress. You need to reveal your scam
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by kolade560: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2020
politicsng:
Wahala. Oshiomole will have serious running stomach tonight

I will advice youths to do online dating or yahoo instead of them to allow themselves to be used for election violence. My neighbour who does online dating using dating sites like Bit Mistress recently made N4.8m. If he was a political thug, can politicians give him N4.8m? Instead they pay peanuts and he can die for nothing. Let's use our brain.

bit mistress designed and administered by u ,we shud subscribe so DAT u can scam us abi....continuum
we gada dey naija together ni....

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Minjim: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2020
If this is true, Apc should act fast.

There is still time to substitute the name.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by kolade560: 9:11am On Aug 10, 2020
I have always said it that the inordinate ambition of Oshiomhole will destroy APC.
That man na useless man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Nuel19: 9:14am On Aug 10, 2020
Indispensable85:

It's easy to spot an ignorant nitwit.

Educated illiterate and an irredeemable fool

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by MichaelUweh(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2020
Is he supposed to give out his original documents to inec before.
adekennis:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by ejimatic: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2020
Aisosa25:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/edo-2020-inec-receives-documents-alleging-certificate-forgery-by-ize-iyamus-running-mate/amp/
. I believe APC will not fall into the crisis of academic credentials irregularity again .However if there is an evidence of forgery it should be investigated and prosecuted now not when the election is won.

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by SirBunky85(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2020
jchioma:
Oshi-omo-ole really did a lot of damage to APC, going by his braggadocio and uncouth attitude. Making himself the face of Ize Iyamu campaign will be his latest undoing to the APC. In his haste to disqualify the governor from contesting, he failed to notice his own flaws.
you people are just pained dat he has moved on from his removal of office.U thought he'll feel dejected but he has disappointed

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Ogbenison1: 9:34am On Aug 10, 2020
Thrashed

Kindly look the WAEC certificate very well, the write up is rubbish. The name on the document is Audu Abudu Ganiyu not as stated above

2 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Ayemileto(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2020
Indispensable85:
There's no case here. Obtain confirmation from the various issuing bodies and backed with a simple affidavit of reconciliation of names.Tender them before the court, that will kill the case at the high court. That's what Degi failed to do because of arrogance and the inexperienced legal team that handled the case. I just did mine recently. I had three different names on my certificates before now. I had only my surname constant but the two other names were different in all the certificates.

I think Degi's case is difference. Plus they got Court affidavit too.

In that case, even the surname wasn't constant. All the names, including the surname, changed at one point or the other.

You might want to revisit the thread, and read up about the case again.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 9:39am On Aug 10, 2020
SIONKPO1:

okay oh,but why are you supporting iyamu?

He is far better than obaseki and apc cannot afford to lose edo
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by EnuguUkwu1stSon: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2020
Political vagabonds everywhere, all to the expense and disadvantage of the common man.

Christ have mercy.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by mosaicafrique: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2020
Oshomoleh didn't go to school, if not he would have checked the certificate before presenting such candidate to INEC, now that educated people have checked the records the table is turning around.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2020
Nuel19:

Which rule did I violate?

You're mentally disoriented

Obinoscopy oam4j Dominique roktation odumche seun rule 2 and 3 violated severely..
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 9:44am On Aug 10, 2020
drskyfly007:
INEC Timeline for substitution of candidates has elapsed!

Timeline for taking such cases to court has also lapsed
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2020
drskyfly007:
On the contrary it is a pre election matter.....It will be struck out if presented post election! So it is best to present their case now!

Bayelsa 2 loading!!!

Yes for pdp
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2020
Indispensable85:
There's no case here. Obtain confirmation from the various issuing bodies and backed with a simple affidavit of reconciliation of names.Tender them before the court, that will kill the case at the high court. That's what Degi failed to do because of arrogance and the inexperienced legal team that handled the case. I just did mine recently. I had three different names on my certificates before now. I had only my surname constant but the two other names were different in all the certificates.
Run for your state gov first and we will see if what you did is ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Its a funny distraction.theres no case there,his surnames are consistent.they will instead remove obaseki before pastor.anyway pastor is winning the polla
I knew I would find you here spewing trash as usual.
Abeg which of the names is his surname o?
fergie001 com and carry dis ur pikin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2020
drskyfly007:
INEC Timeline for substitution of candidates has elapsed!
Na you get time dey educate the ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Csymb(m): 9:53am On Aug 10, 2020
What is good for the geese is good for the gander
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Nuel19: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Obinoscopy oam4j Dominique roktation odumche seun rule 2 and 3 violated severely..

Obinoscopy oam4j Dominique roktation odumche seun rule 2 and 3 this Dansuqi has grossly violated the rules and regulations in NAIRALAND severely..

He should be punished forthwith

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Up pastor
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Up pastor
Hahahahaha. See how you're crying to the mods like a baby robbed of breast milk. Up cultist you should rather say.
Prof Grace Alele Williams can't be wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by fergie001: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Hahaha....long long time..How u dey?
No worry, if the case reach Court....we go do Bayelsa package here again. grin
SANs of NL grin
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by tunderoc(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2020
I don't believe APC can make same mistake that cost them their victory in Bayelsa state. If this happens ehn then APC is a cursed party. Abi does it mean they can't produce good and credible candidates

2 Likes

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Hahahahaha. See how you're crying to the mods like a baby robbed of breast milk. Up cultist you should rather say.
Prof Grace Alele Williams can't be wrong

Unfortunately he is the next Governor. .seems you learnt nothing from your ban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions Orlu/owerri Dual Carriage Road / "The Will" Final Election Projection: Do You Agree? / #PantamiResign Trends On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.