Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,897 members, 7,844,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate (30481 Views)

ADP, LP Win Senate, Reps Rerun Elections In Plateau / Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by ejimatic: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
moodyguy:
It does not hold water,all names in his documents shld tally if not it could be term to be forgery.
Variants can be used as long as they are recognised to refer to the same thing...Atku and Buhari 2019 Supreme court judgement
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by moodyguy: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
ejimatic:
Variants can be used as long as they are recognised to refer to the same thing...Atku and Buhari 2019 Supreme court judgement
Thats not true and u know that.Even the academic institutions its not accepted when seeking for admission.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by FlordFlorez(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

In addition,let me say it could be Muhammed buhari or Mohammad buhari or Ahmed buhari.all are same.ejimatic,duwdu,fergie,flordflorez, eriokanmi take note

Stop sliding deeper into delusion.

This is a game over!!!

PDP will deal with APC like this:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
Indispensable85:

I've used it for the purpose I did it and it was accepted.
Because there's no opposition to hold it up to the highest scrutiny.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Unfortunately he is the next Governor. .seems you learnt nothing from your ban
The next governor of cultists and lifeless fellows. Oh I learnt a lot. Like you're a cry baby for example

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Friend22(m): 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
moodyguy:
Use your head and stop being beclouded by sentiments.This is Bayelsa scenero replaying itself
I am telling you the case the lawyer his boisterous about his nothing but a wild goose chase.
The conflicting names is what I pointed out to you.
Read my previous comment on page 5 on this topic.

The case between Buhari vs Atiku was decreed by the SC that one can use several variants of names.
This case is in no way like Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Friend22(m): 6:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
SIONKPO1:

pastor?
Stop playing the religious card here,its people like you that said this government is the will of God now see the terrible disaster we are in this country

Who's playing the religious card?.
I only prayed.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by moodyguy: 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2020
Friend22:

I am telling you the case the lawyer his boisterous about his nothing but a wild goose chase.
The conflicting names is what I pointed out to you.
Read my previous comment on page 5 on this topic.

The case between Buhari vs Atiku was decreed by the SC that one can use several variants of names.
This case is in no way like Bayelsa.
I disagree ...it is like the Bayelsa case no doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

The next governor of cultists and lifeless fellows. Oh I learnt a lot. Like you're a cry baby for example

Yes,bring it on my boy
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
moodyguy:
NO ITS NOT

What else
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Yes,bring it on my boy
Go find somewhere quiet to Bleep yourself
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 6:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Go find somewhere quiet to Bleep yourself

Have you eaten son
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
moodyguy:
I disagree ...it is like the Bayelsa case no doubt

It is not.in bayelsa he had different names including surnames but here he is shortening his names and surname is same

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Have you eaten son
The desert doesn't ask the ocean if it's seen the rain.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

The desert doesn't ask the ocean if it's seen the rain.

Up buhari,up pastor.down obaseki

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Up buhari,up pastor.down obaseki
Nursery rhymes. So dull
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 6:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Nursery rhymes. So dull

Pastor will pepper obaseko

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Pastor will pepper obaseko
Yawns
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by SIONKPO1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2020
Friend22:

Who's playing the religious card?.
I only prayed.
why pray?
God detests sins,the person you are praying to win is a known cultist,Treasury Looter,Arrogant etc
lastly,God has given we humans the power of decision,
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by viviangist: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
politicsng:
Wahala. Oshiomole will have serious running stomach tonight

I will advice youths to do online dating or yahoo instead of them to allow themselves to be used for election violence. My neighbour who does online dating using dating sites like Bit Mistress recently made N4.8m. LORD If he was a political thug, can politicians give him N4.8m? Instead they pay peanuts and he can die for nothing. Let's use our brain.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by stormborn28(m): 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
moodyguy:
The case is watertight oooo.Time for lawyers to cash out for Oshiomhole head.But why is APC always making the same mistakes.,...abi na divine intervention be this?
na divine intervention... You no know say since their papa in ASO Rock refused to fail the test, the children must fail na
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by stormborn28(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Godons1:
he pain you abi lolz
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by stormborn28(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
Indispensable85:
There's no case here. Obtain confirmation from the various issuing bodies and backed with a simple affidavit of reconciliation of names.Tender them before the court, that will kill the case at the high court. That's what Degi failed to do because of arrogance and the inexperienced legal team that handled the case. I just did mine recently. I had three different names on my certificates before now. I had only my surname constant but the two other names were different in all the certificates.
your certificates can still be challenged. I always warn students about this... Their naivety at secondary and university is a fun time " anyhow " e still be
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by called2Bsaint(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
ejimatic:

What about "Evans Ewerem" and "Evan Ewerem"?
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by ejimatic: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
called2Bsaint:

What about "Evans Ewerem" and "Evan Ewerem"?
. In the case of Evan Eweren he claimed he was a twin but investigation revealed he was lying .That made him lose his seat.as the senate president.The SC now accepts variants of name if they refer to the same person.Atiku vrs Buhari in 2019

1 Like

Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Friend22(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Xisnin:

You are an illiterate.
It is clear that your education did not progress beyond foundation level.
Anyway, I will oblige you and point out your shallow reason.

Who cares what he became?
What kind of a world does the result justify the methods use?
Oh, "I have been getting away with it in the past, therefore, I am right".
Do you know how that sound to reasonable and objective people?

Here you are displaying your illiteracy once more.
You are free to spell your name however you like but you can't
be an M in the moning and N in the afternoon on official documents.
It is funny that I have to point this out for you.

Reading seems to be a challenge for you.
The man has several names combinations with no single consistent one
and you are talking about a smart lawyer and surname coming first.
Even the affidavit he swore did not match any of his presented documents.
I don't want to believe that you have a problem distinguishing between basic alphabets.

Oshiomole can have a million names as long as the basic one is consistent and no one challenges him.
He is even a bad example to use as he also paraded questionable credentials.

I don't expect you to see what you don't understand.

Why am I disturbing myself tryin g to convince you.
The man and his boss campaigned at Igueben in ESA land today.

Keep wailing oh....we shall see where this whole thing gets you to .
I have already dealt with this issue in page 5 of this topic and it is obvious you are just blinded by sentiments.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by moodyguy: 6:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Dansuqi:

It is not.in bayelsa he had different names including surnames but here he is shortening his names and surname is same
In the eyes of the Law the names different whether shorten or not
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by FamilyprideNig: 6:44am On Aug 11, 2020
Indispensable85:
There's no case here. Obtain confirmation from the various issuing bodies and backed with a simple affidavit of reconciliation of names.Tender them before the court, that will kill the case at the high court. That's what Degi failed to do because of arrogance and the inexperienced legal team that handled the case. I just did mine recently. I had three different names on my certificates before now. I had only my surname constant but the two other names were different in all the certificates.

It doesn’t work that way for election matters ... you declared documents as yours ..you had all the time in the world to ratify or rectify any anomaly. You can’t because of the urgency of an election adopt documents vide an affidavit that may or may not be yours ... You as a candidate have a duty to provide controversy free documents not depending on INEC to resolve controversy from your documents.
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by codedguy1(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2020
AllTheWayUp:
Oshiomole should be ostracized from APC, he has done too much damage to APC.
The same issue Oshiomole led APC NWC disqualified Obaseki for, is now being used against Edo APC deputy candidate

And this one looks like the real deal. grin
Re: Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate by Dansuqi: 7:30am On Aug 11, 2020
moodyguy:
In the eyes of the Law the names different whether shorten or not

It is not.check atiku vs buhari supra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? / Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.