Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Sexual Harasment In Higher Institutions - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sexual Harasment In Higher Institutions (6850 Views)

Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation / Higher Education And The Female Child / As Parents What Advice Will You Give Your Children In Higher Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sexual Harasment In Higher Institutions by Pafuri(m): 2:43am On Feb 17, 2011
What is the problem? Will the little biachi rather sleep with an Okada driver? If you want to help her, take her place, afterall she is your daughter. I am sick and tired of these little hos pretending they are innocent.
Re: Sexual Harasment In Higher Institutions by toyemz(f): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2011
^ ^ ^ really?
imagine if your daughter was in this situation?
would you reason the same way??
Re: Sexual Harasment In Higher Institutions by legba1(m): 11:33am On Feb 17, 2011
its a sad trend and this whole thing is almost tearing my luvy dovy marriage apart.anyway,am not given to too much talks,made up my mind to erase the randy guy delaying my wife's graduation.
Re: Sexual Harasment In Higher Institutions by Cyere: 11:58am On Feb 17, 2011
I just stumbled on this discussion and want to make a brief comment: Sexual harrassment is prevalent in Nigerian universities. Lecturers holding on to the work of their female students until they give in. Besided, the lecturers have become very cheap too as they write term papers, thesis and dissertation for their students. They do this to lay their students or seek political appointments. I am VERY familiar with the wife of a current governor in one of the SSW universities whose Masters thesis was written for her, and now moving on to PhD. The situation is cancerous. Very few if any lecturer will be guiltless. It is sad because my friend think it is their right.
Re: Sexual Harasment In Higher Institutions by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2011
^^ simple fix. Take something to record your conversation.
When you are done take that to a lawyer. Kpam
It doesn't have to be a complex problem.  grin

Technology solves this problem.
Re: Sexual Harasment In Higher Institutions by Omooba77: 2:06pm On Feb 18, 2011
It may be true. A woman told the story of her daughter that a lecturer in OSU will not let go unless he cross over, but God miraculously intervened. Also a lecturer was relieved of his job because of sexual harrasment, the lecturer taught me and it happened in one of the southwest univeristies in the late 90s. The woman should go and beg the man's children to help beg the man if his children are old enough to understand or better still the wife!
Re: Sexual Harasment In Higher Institutions by Omooba77: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2011
It may be true. A woman told the story of her daughter that  a lecturer in OSU will not let go unless he cross over, but God miraculously intervened. Also a lecturer was relieved of his job because of sexual harrasment, the lecturer taught me and it happened in one of the southwest univeristies in the late 90s. The woman should go and beg the man's children to help beg the man if his children are old enough to understand or better still the wife!
Re: Sexual Harasment In Higher Institutions by Omooba77: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2011
It may be true. A woman told the story of her daughter that  a lecturer in OSU will not let go unless he cross over, but God miraculously intervened. Also a lecturer was relieved of his job because of sexual harrasment, the lecturer taught me and it happened in one of the southwest univeristies in the late 90s. The woman should go and beg the man's children to help beg the man if his children are old enough to understand or better still the wife!
Re: Sexual Harasment In Higher Institutions by member479760: 12:05pm On Feb 20, 2011
whats the issue here? na only one show less than 1 min and no more issue. better thank God say someone still dey look your daughter.
Re: Sexual Harasment In Higher Institutions by hasonjack: 3:06am On Feb 21, 2011
I am a lecturer in one of the state universities in the northern part of the country. Ladies twice came upto me fearing that they would fail offering sexual favours. Believe me, I've never felt so cheap in my life. And talking about untouchable, I dont think that works. Also students just come up to me with absolute confidence that they weren't expecting to fail - most often than not I check to make sure and I always get disappointed in their attempt that it beggars belief they actually expected to pass.

I love my job!
Re: Sexual Harasment In Higher Institutions by Olayinkha: 3:09am On Feb 21, 2011
Wel it's a abuse dat us 2 b eradicated in dis country because dis is not encouragn at al
Re: Sexual Harasment In Higher Institutions by Dalby(m): 9:24am On Feb 21, 2011
set the lecturer up and blackmail her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update:beautiful PICTURES Of The Little Girl Manhandled By A Wicked Nanny / Is My Child An Ogbanje Or Witch?? / My Fiance Is Threatening To Leave!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.