Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

The Nuisance Called Fstranger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nuisance Called Fstranger (2655 Views)

The Nuisance Named FFK. / Buhari: Certificate Nuisance! - Vanguard / The Nuisance Tagged Ondo State Task Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by SEFAGO(m): 2:24am On Feb 14, 2011
if dem born you well, abuse me again.

Ok, they say curiosity killed the cat. Well hope not this time- what will happen if he abuses you?

You get Jazz or you be winch  lipsrsealed

Kai if you possess any of the above

I was only asking ooh  cheesy
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by fstranger3(m): 2:24am On Feb 14, 2011
tpiah!:

eni bimo won ri nkan fun.

you dont scare me, sorry.

are you not the one provoking her, or what are you catching feelings over. angry

i.diot.

Of course, after seeing how beastly you look, I wouldn't expect anyone or anything for that matter to scare you. The only thing that can scare you is YOU yourself, and thats very significant coming from someone who has seen live beastly creatures like those decribed by Amos Tutuola in his first book The Palm-Wine Drinkard.
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by jason123: 2:24am On Feb 14, 2011
EzeUche_:

Let us include Seanet to the list.

Jason and alj harem are for comic relief.

What do you mean? Why are you including me in that list? Are you okay?!
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by Nobody: 2:26am On Feb 14, 2011
fstranger3:

Of course, after seeing how beastly you look, I wouldn't expect anyone or anything for that matter to scare you. The only thing that can scare you is YOU yourself, and thats very significant coming from someone who has seen live beastly creatures like those decribed by Amos Tutuola in his first book The Palm-Wine Drinkard.

lame.

try harder.
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by fstranger3(m): 2:27am On Feb 14, 2011
SEFAGO:

Ok, they say curiosity killed the cat. Well hope not this time- what will happen if he abuses you?

You get Jazz or you be winch  lipsrsealed
Kai if you possess any of the above
I was only asking ooh  cheesy

I am out!

I have been told by someone who knows her  well that she be one Iya Aje. If you saw her High school photos, you wouldnt doubt are 'winchy' potential.
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 14, 2011
is this a non-nigerian:

Jenifa_:

some women are mugu for "love." Do you really think she would turn her lover to the police?
She won't do that yet. It is only later after the guy has 419 her that she will get bitter and start calling the police. for now, she is still enjoying her marriage. lol

Jenifa_:

That's worrying. I can understand the US being interested in this situation because of their wars on terrorism. But what is at stake for UK, Russia and Canada? Why are they interested?
This is either a sign of increasing significance of Nigeria in the global stage or I really don't know.  

PS:musiwa, can you plz stop posting useless maps and pics  undecided i'm surprised moderators haven't done anything about this.

Jenifa_:

don't let us pull mama ajasco on you with the pestle and mortars o.

Jenifa_:

haaaa pele o. I didn't see that before.   cheesy

ok that's nice my sister.  
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by jason123: 2:28am On Feb 14, 2011
tpiah!:

lame.

try harder.
But seriously, is that really your picture on the on your previous user name? shocked
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 14, 2011
jenifa come clarify plz.

gabry is the best female non-nigerian speaker of nigerianisms on this forum, and even then you can still tell she's not nigerian.
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by fstranger3(m): 2:30am On Feb 14, 2011
jason123:

But seriously, is that really your picture on the on your previous user name? shocked

That is better than the one from her HS days.

I wont go there today!

She wants to make this about her, I dont know why!
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 14, 2011
jason123:

yes, why do you ask.

fstranger3:

That is better than the one from her HS days.

I wont go there today!

She wants to make this about her, I dont know why!

which photo is that.

i'm actually curious.

forward it to my email on my profile.
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by EzeUche2(m): 2:33am On Feb 14, 2011
jason123:

What do you mean? Why are you including me in that list? Are you okay?!

Who said I was including you on the list? I said you two are for comic relief. fstranger, seanet and bkbabe are just annoying.
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by Jenifa1: 2:35am On Feb 14, 2011
OAM4J:

Jenifa relax. If you dont like fstranger or anyone's comment about you, simply ignore it, they will leave you alone.

fstranger is a goat that will never learn no matter how much you ignore him.

tpiah!:

jenifa come clarify plz.

gabry is the best female non-nigerian speaker of nigerianisms on this forum, and even then you can still tell she's not nigerian.

I really don't understand this. I see fstranger is brainwashing you all slowly because I've clarified this a few times already.
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by Nobody: 2:36am On Feb 14, 2011
^^i thought you're nigerian but he keeps insisting you're not.

clarify once and for all plz, if you dont mind.
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by Nobody: 2:39am On Feb 14, 2011
fstranger i'm waiting for the photo.

is it one of the ones i posted previously or another one floating around the web and only privy to "select" nlers.
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by Jenifa1: 2:40am On Feb 14, 2011
tpiah!:

^^i thought you're nigerian but he keeps insisting you're not.

clarify once and for all plz, if you dont mind.

we'll, i'm yoruba and i've said that before.

don't let the goat mess with your mind
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 14, 2011
ok, more questions, and thanks for answering.

-have you ever been to nigeria.

-are your parents nigerian.

-were you born and/or raised overseas.
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by SEFAGO(m): 2:43am On Feb 14, 2011
ok, more questions, and thanks for answering.

Answer these questions at your own peril, if you want a visit from madame Tpia tonight

Woohoo (Tries to make the weird noise that is common in nollywood movies whenever there is a winch scene)
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by Nobody: 2:47am On Feb 14, 2011
oh, I am the witch, right?

anyway, i dont have your time.
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by fstranger3(m): 2:48am On Feb 14, 2011
SEFAGO:

Answer these questions at your own peril, if you want a visit from madame Tpia tonight

Woohoo (Tries to make the weird noise that is common in nollywood movies whenever there is a winch scene)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Forgive her attitude, she is Peri-menopausal and it is the time of the day.

Yeah, hot - flash is a real phenomenon, hmm, yeah!
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by ekubear1: 2:51am On Feb 14, 2011
SEFAGO:

Very rarely have I actually LOLed at something I've read here  grin

Got a bit of a mean streak, lol
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by jason123: 2:52am On Feb 14, 2011
SEFAGO:

grin grin grin
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by jason123: 2:53am On Feb 14, 2011
Guys, leave Tpiah alone!!!
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by SEFAGO(m): 2:53am On Feb 14, 2011
tpiah!:

oh, I am the witch, right?

anyway, i dont have your time.

Feyin e

tongue

I was only joking ooh  lipsrsealed

Let me answer what I know of "jenifa"

yeah she grew up in nigeria a bit and then left before taking Junior WAEC. Never returned home after that

Yes they are. See the above.

No, but she was raised for most of her life overseas. Apparently she is also a teacher.

Tpia, I think you should be more observant. I personally have a memory file on everyone I encounter on nairaland.
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 14, 2011
Why does everyone dislikes tpia ?
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by fstranger3(m): 2:59am On Feb 14, 2011
SEFAGO:

Feyin e

tongue

I was only joking ooh  lipsrsealed

Let me answer what I know of "jenifa"

yeah she grew up in nigeria a bit and then left before taking Junior WAEC. Never returned home after that

Yes they are. See the above.

No, but she was raised for most of her life overseas. Apparently she is also a teacher.

Tpia, I think you should be more observant. I personally have a memory file on everyone I encounter on nairaland.

Me too, but you can excuse people like Tpiah

Age has its benefits after all.
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by obowunmi(m): 3:01am On Feb 14, 2011
SeFAG, how far ?
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by spade: 3:04am On Feb 14, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I don't.
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 14, 2011
spade:

I don't.
but most people do.could she be as bad as that ? undecided
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by SEFAGO(m): 3:10am On Feb 14, 2011
I really dont want Jenifa to have a bad opinion of us. Seems she is very american.

On behalf of fstranger I apologize. And I will try and convince him not to stalk or follow you around. However, I cannot guarantee that the other jobless men on NL will not be stalking you around.

However, you will likely have to get used to certain behaviors that might be alien to you. I personally dont believe though that you are new to this forum but that is another matter especially if you are capable of using the word mugu. But then that is another matter.

me neither she seems very sensible actually. She just like one of the few women on NL politics section- what is there not to hate?

I think the only person that doesnt like her is Beaf. Honestly her dialogues with beaf are classics hehe
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 14, 2011
SEFAGO:

I really dont want Jenifa to have a bad opinion of us. Seems she is very american.

On behalf of fstranger I apologize. And I will try and convince him not to stalk or follow you around. However, I cannot guarantee that the other jobless men on NL will not be stalking you around.

However, you will likely have to get used to certain behaviors that might be alien to you. I personally dont believe though that you are new to this forum but that is another matter especially if you are capable of using the word mugu. But then that is another matter.

me neither she seems very sensible actually. She just like one of the few women on NL politics section- what is there not to hate?

I think the only person that doesnt like her is Beaf. Honestly her dialogues with beaf are classics hehe

Do we have women on nl ? i thought most are young girls and average ladies ? undecided
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by Jenifa1: 3:21am On Feb 14, 2011
so who are the active mods here on nairaland?
Re: The Nuisance Called Fstranger by fstranger3(m): 3:24am On Feb 14, 2011
Jenifa_:

so who are the active mods here on nairaland?

Why run to the mods when you can do it all!

Dont be a binch, stay and fight to the end

You started it all, and its fight to the end binch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presentation Of The Development Agenda For Western Nigeria (DAWN) / Gov. Sullivan Chime Is Dead!! / Abia Signs PPP Framework For N163 Billion Naira ($1b) Osisioma Industrial Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.