Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) (6524 Views)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / Video And Pictures Of A Guy Caught Forcing Himself On A Virgin,this World Ehn... / Photo: Guy Caught Having Sex With Girl In My Neighbourhood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by Shania2015(f): 1:04am On Aug 11, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by InfernoNig: 1:18am On Aug 11, 2020
Terrible
Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:23am On Aug 11, 2020
she said "i reject you"....kai!

may the good lord of toto and oloshoism never put me in such situation.... in toto's name. AMEN!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by hosemujica: 5:40am On Aug 11, 2020
This one na strong thing. Guyman can't trust again laye laye.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by Twelfthman: 6:40am On Aug 11, 2020
Lol she denial the guy faster than peter when he denial Jesus. grin

I'm sure the guy go don ask amadioha and sango to locate the babe.
Chai
Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by heykims(m): 6:49am On Aug 11, 2020
See as one babe confuse two grown men, fear women.

1 Like

Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by Makanaki127: 6:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Lucier you no no me again ehn lucier

1 Like

Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by UDUJ(m): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2020
These are benin people in Italy.

The boyfriend should be happy he caught her. No need for too much talk. Just move on.

7 Likes

Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by StrikeBack(m): 7:06am On Aug 11, 2020
cheesy
A bird in hand is worth 1 million in Italian forest grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by FreeSpirited: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2020
Those men must learn by force.....

2 Likes

Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by femi4: 7:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Lucier denied my man like peter denied Jesus

"I know you before" grin
Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by bkool7(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2020
So all these was going on and they allowed people to record it?

Do you think I will allow that without my permission?

1 Like

Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by WaterTheMonk(m): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2020
StrikeBack:
cheesy
A bird in hand is worth 1 million in Italian forest grin
words of wisdom kisdom in Italian Forest grin
Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by tboibamz: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2020
Wonder if the guy will be able to trust again...bitter experience
Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
she said "i reject you"....kai!

may the good lord of toto and oloshoism never put me in such situation.... in toto's name. AMEN!!!!!

You're getting more useless everyday
Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by SweetCuntess: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Best to give what you can afford to lose. He must be a very bad boyfriend for d lady to vehemently deny him in such a manner
Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by FreeSpirited: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2020
SweetCuntess:
Best to give what you can afford to lose. He must be a very bad boyfriend for d lady to vehemently deny him in such a manner

I won't be surprised a woman made this fishbrain comment...una no kuku geh sense before..

1 Like

Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by SweetCuntess: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2020
FreeSpirited:

I won't be surprised a woman made this fishbrain comment...una no kuku geh sense before..
LMFAO. D guy probably forced her to be with him. You need to critically access situations. See how she's maintaining the other guy

1 Like

Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by FreeSpirited: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2020
SweetCuntess:
LMFAO. D guy probably forced her to be with him. You need to critically access situations. See how she's maintaining the other guy

It's same thing we are talking about...You and the lady in the video are same...most of you are actually same. Your hypergamous nature won't make u all have sense..you will keep rationalizing your hardwired bitchy attitude...but when u are called prostitutes, you flare up. Tell me,is that attitude not a characteristic of prostitutes? I just hope you people will own your real 'prostitute tag'

2 Likes

Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by SweetCuntess: 9:37am On Aug 11, 2020
FreeSpirited:

It's same thing we are talking about...You and the lady in the video are same...most of you are actually same. Your hypergamous nature won't make u all have sense..you will keep rationalizating your hardwired bitchy attitude...but when u are called prostitutes, you flare up. Tell me,is that not a character of prostitutes?.. mtcheww
Lolzz, but I've never experienced such in my life. No one can force me to be with them.
Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by FreeSpirited: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2020
SweetCuntess:
Lolzz, but I've never experienced such in my life. No one can force me to be with them.

I knew it....hamster rationalizion will never end....Just peace off.

1 Like

Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by luminouz(m): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2020
SweetCuntess:
Just keep kwayet undecided undecided
Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by luminouz(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Leave her alone before she reduces your IQ

2 Likes

Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by SweetCuntess: 9:46am On Aug 11, 2020
luminouz:

Just keep kwayet undecided undecided
Luminous d ghost boy. Is that how to greet people? U forgetting ur home training boy
Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by SweetCuntess: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2020
FreeSpirited:

Next time don't try to insult my gender. Coconut head.
Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by SweetCuntess: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2020
luminouz:

Better swerve
Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by FreeSpirited: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2020
luminouz:

Sure..I left her...all her responses confirms TRP truth about denial and rationalization. Their logic is a hopeless loop of rationalization into infinity...yet without sense.
Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by emkz: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2020
The koboko wey them take flog the first wife dey wait for the second wife.

Folks, no pussy is worth you losing your self-respect for. The guy gbenshing the girl thinks he has won a jackpot, that girl would surely do the same to him.

I heard women maintain men in Italy, how come this guy is the one giving money to the woman. Up your game sir.
Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by Kobicove(m): 10:01am On Aug 11, 2020
If you have not actually married a lady then you have no rights over her.

Do not block the opportunity of other guys who may be interested in the lady! undecided
Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by luminouz(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2020
SweetCuntess:
Luminous d ghost boy. Is that how to greet people? U forgetting ur home training boy

I promise you this. For that name calling, every night for the next month...you will see the dead in your dreams chasing you upandan.

#luminouzghostboysaidso#
Re: Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Man In Public (video) by luminouz(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2020
FreeSpirited:
Sure..I left her...all her responses confirms TRP truth about denial and rationalization. Their logic is a hopeless loop of rationalization into infinity...yet without sense.
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Still Remember "Nokia"? Here's How They Lost Everything. (pictures) / +18: I Sent Her Home And Invited This One to Cook And... [Picture] / What A Girl Told Me About Simps/weak Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.